Kenlee Precision Employee Reviews

Different People
Alittle of everything (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 27, 2019
Some people here are great. While others curse at you...put you down and treat you like a child. Management does NOT listen to your concerns. They do not give raises.

If you have any self worth...do not go here. You will be treated incorrectly and nothing will be done about it.

HR also does not understand the how to treat or speak to people. I actually have an ongoing law suit against them now that I am working w/my attorney on.

Don't put yourself down and go here. They do not respect people and management will curse at you like you are a stupid child. I have experienced this all. Trust me
Pros
Free Lunch sometimes
Cons
HR and management speak to employees incorrectly and curse
One of the best machine shops in BMORE
CNC Programmer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 30, 2019
I have worked in many machine shops during my career. This is by far one of the best that I worked. It is hard to find a good career in this industry. I recommend this company to anyone looking to get started or an seasoned worker.
Pros
Employee recognition, great benefits & 401K
Cons
I wish this industry had more continuing education classes
Been around 50 years
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 30, 2019
You cannot find a better machine shop in Baltimore. They are really dedicated to their customers and employees. I can get help when I need it. My boss is very hands on.
Pros
Can pick from 1st or 2nd shift. A lot of on job training.
Cons
My commute put I love it here and will drive the 45 minutes.
Great Company & Wonderful Culture
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 30, 2019
It feels like family when you work here. If you work hard there is room to move up in the organization. I have learned a great day here. They take care of the employees. Monthly lunches and recognition for good work.
Pros
Family atmosphere, teamwork, continuing education and good people
Cons
This is not entry level. You need to have some experience.
Okay place to work.
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 16, 2018
Working as a precision machinist can be very overwhelming. But because of my colleagues, it made my time of employment there much more manageable. The best part of the job is the competitive nature between employees.
not good
Leadman/Foreman (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 25, 2018
they make you run several machines at the same time. they don't pay good for what they expect from you. it is in a bad neighborhood - check the crime maps.
Pros
the place is heated in the winter
Cons
high pressure atmosphere
Good people
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 9, 2018
Days go by fast, Everyone there seems to acre about success of employees and company, toughest part is the competitive marketplace and achieving quality required
Pros
Friendly Folks
Cons
Needs more training opprutunities
Good
Head Coach of the Landsdowne Ravens (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 22, 2017
Good place to work. Set up Machines. Good management. Great work environment. Fair pay. Hard work but rewarding. Contributes to 401k. Great insurace plan.
Fun work environment, great co workers
Warehouse/Driver Full-Time (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MarylandJune 25, 2015
co worker and supervisor are very helpful and easy to get along with, Job is fun and always learning something new. My day consist of packing things for shipment, picking up and dropping off product to outside vendors.