Kennedy-Donovan Center, Inc. Employee Reviews

Amazing work place, residents are the best part. Co-workers are great
Residential Counselor II (Current Employee) –  East Sandwich, MAq30April 13, 2019
I'd recommend it absolutely. Best place I've ever worked.

Everyone helps each other out no matter the situation or circumstances
Great Place to Work!!
ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMarch 15, 2019
I currently work at the Kennedy Donovan Center as a part time ABA Therapist.... The staff, hours, individuals and families are just amazing.

KDC would do anything to help you out......I almost lost my full time job and KDC was there to help me out. I was told by my boss if there was anything they could do to help me they would.

If you are looking for a great company..... looking to work part time or full time KDC is the place to go. They are all about families and serving individuals with with developmental delays, and disabilities.
Meh.
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAApril 12, 2018
I temped there for less than 6 months helping out in their accounting department. I worked there before they built their nice big new office on Route 140 in Foxboro. Many of the staff were really nice and personable. The manager I worked under (Controller)... not so much.

I actually saw her snap at a co-worker (very nice, quiet lady) for no good reason one morning after she came in. I heard her making fun of me when she was in a room with someone else and thought I was way down the hall but I had actually come into the hallway to file some things.

She was like a walking ball of tension - you never knew what mood she would be in that day. I guess since she was in charge of most of us she felt it was ok to be cranky and make people uncomfortable. I wasn't sad to leave that position.
Pros
Convenient location
Cons
Some nice staff members
Review
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milford, MAAugust 5, 2012
An extremely employee-oriented place to work!! Wonderful supervisors, schedule flexibility and standards of professionalism are admirable. This agency does wonderful work with people who happen to have developmental disabilities. I am honored to be a member of the kdc team!