Kenneth Copeland Ministries Employee Reviews

Great palce to work and do ministry as well
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Newark, TXSeptember 10, 2018
I started as a Temp assistant on a high speed Bowe inserter, advanced to machine operator. I was approached about several opportunities to advance inside the company and then chose to join the purchasing department. I spent 5 years at the best job with the best leadership I have experienced in my job life. The only reason I left is they de-centralized purchasing and my position was eliminated.
Pros
Great opportunities to grow and learn, The opportunity to boh support my family and advance the kingdom of God.
Cons
Great environment, but there are some issues.
Warehouse Fulfillment (Former Employee) –  Newark, TXJune 9, 2018
I loved working at KCM. The atmosphere there was full of life and positivity. However, there were a lot of problems that were too high up to be handled by just regular employees. I can say however, that they try hard to make the best workplace for the employees.
It was a good entry level job
Rather not say (Former Employee) –  Newark, TXApril 11, 2018
Great people to work with but absolutely no advancement at all. Constantly being pushed to the max with unrealistic deadlines, awful management who act like they care about your concerns but never change anything.
Pros
Gym, free clinic, good hours
Cons
No raises
Productive and fun place to work
PARTNER CALL TELEPHONE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 23, 2018
Handled numerous inbound telephone calls and maintained good will with Partners and Friends by providing courteous, prompt, accurate and sensitive communication. Provided assistance in resolving problems and complaints regarding accounts, orders and other situations.
Best place to work
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, TXDecember 19, 2017
I love the culture and the atmosphere there. It is a ministry so everyone is a Christian and loves the Lord. It is a wonderful job. All we do is pray with partners over the phone.
Pros
Fitness center/ inhouse restaurant
Cons
Long shifts at night
Ministry life isn't for everyone
I'd rather not (Former Employee) –  Newark, TXNovember 15, 2017
Had fun traveling but office life is similar to Game of Thrones. It is the most politically charged environment that I have ever worked in. Sadly, most everyone has an agenda. There are some good people there but there is a lot of rotten ones too. This could be a great place to work if management actually demonstrated that they care about you.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Politics
Wonderful place to work
Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 31, 2017
Working at KCM was a wonderful experience as I wasn't pressured about my job duties, allowing me to get the job done in timely manner without someone over my shoulder!

Spiritual growth on a daily basis!
Pros
Great work environment, wonderful Co-Workers
Cons
Sometimes deadlines were not realistic
Temporary position
Proofreader (Former Employee) –  Newark, TXApril 21, 2017
This was a very rewarding position. However it was a temporary position with a temp service. I would have like to continued with the company but was not needed after the temporary appointment.
Pros
Started the day with prayer
Cons
The fact that it was a temp position.
Great Entry Level/ No Upward Mobility
Accounting (Current Employee) –  AccountingFebruary 13, 2017
Great place to start a career and gain skill sets, but no upward mobility. People are friendly and most bosses are very willing to support you in your endeavors.
Dispatching 18 Wheelers to pick up loads.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 14, 2017
Dispatching Truckers to pick up local loads from concrete or steel companies. Paying the truckers for their loads. Dispatching loads to other and from other states. Loved this job. Co-workers were great and management was great. The hardest part was not being able to find work for the truckers.
Pros
learned a lot about dispatching
Effective learning environment for entry level positions
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 15, 2016
It is an effective learning environment for entry level positions. They hired me when I did not have an office background. I was training in data entry with minimal errors as well as data research. Moving into Accounting opened my skill set to include invoice processing and credit card processing.
People get hired and stay until retirement generally so it is difficult to advance, but entry level positions abound.
Pros
Onsite childcare center, Free on property fitness center, Free onsite health clinic for employees and families
Cons
Difficulty in career advancement
Leadership Dysfunction
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Newark, TXJune 10, 2016
Overall the leadership at KCM is oblivious to the damage they inflict on the staff daily. No accountability from the top down. Ministry family priorities always come first and personality based organization is impossible to execute best business practice in any way.
Pros
Free onsite gym and health clinic
Cons
High stress, low market pay, impossible work load
It's a job, but not much else
Order filler (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 13, 2016
It's a big ministry. There are a lot of good people that work there, however there is not much leadership nor a good company culture. Benefits are decent, but not much room for growth or raises. Growth is selective based on what department benefits the most, and not the company as a whole.
Benefits
Cons
Growth/ Raises
Rewarding family oriented atmosphere
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Departmental Devotions first thing in the morning
I learned how to really serve and love people in all stages of life
Co-workers are like family
The hardest part is when you are unable to help someone
the most enjoyable part is to be able to help people by prayer, ministering & encouraging them.
They truly have a heart to help people.
Customer Service Phone Rep. (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 24, 2014
This ministry works hard to help as many people as possible through educating them about who they are in Christ. People are people but this group works hard to treat each other with respect and care. They do not pay at the top of the pay scale but they are competitive and fair. When the insurance changes in the US under the Obama plan came, KCM made every effort to keep its employees from feeling the negative affects. They ate about 80% of the increase in premiums so that the employees could continue to have the same level of coverage without a huge jump in cost. I say hats off to KCM for their efforts and overall care.
Staff is very divided, lots of gossip.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newark,TXJune 26, 2014
Administrative and clerical duties. Payroll, outbound and inbound calls, customer service.
good co-workers to interact with
Prayer Minister (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 19, 2014
Work day started early - 5 AM. Challenging phone calls to deal with, never knowing what one would deal with, from the mundane to life and death issues.
Productive and Frendly
Land Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 31, 2014
Meet at the sho office pray got your job order's then get the equpment you need and go do the job.I learned that as a supperviser that their time's you have to deal with diferent personalit's.and how to deal with them.The coworker's some of them could be a chlange to deal with.The hardest part of the job was the Het.The most enjoyable part of the job was doning the job and seeing the result's of your hard work.And working for the Copeland ministrie.
Pros
Working for Kenneth Copeland mini, and the opertunity to advance.
Cons
The Het.
Peaceful workplace
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Newark, TXJanuary 3, 2014
I totally love the working environment and working for a company whose sole purpose is to help and encourage the people they serve. The pay rate is rather low (as are most other non-profit or ministry jobs) but I have never felt so satisfied at the end of the day!
great work environment
Accounts Receivable/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 5, 2013
friendly employees that all share the same faith. highly qualified co-workers that share their expertiese opennly. a great place to grow as a person both in faith and in your field of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kenneth Copeland Ministries. Our community is ready to answer.

Kenneth Copeland Ministries Reviews by Location