KENS BEVERAGE INC Employee Review

View all KENS BEVERAGE INC reviews

High-demanding job that requires a lot of time away from home
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 19, 2019
The job itself was enjoyable but I love the work so my opinion is biased. There is A LOT of out of town work and sometimes requires techs to be out of town consecutive weeks and there is no incentive supplied to the techs for all the time away from their family. That alone creates a high turnover rate so if you're not able/willing to spend countless hours away from home that only pays for a fraction of that time, this isn't the job for you.

Other KENS BEVERAGE INC Employee Reviews

It’s not bad, just not paid enough for the work you put in.
Install Technician (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 9, 2019
Management is good. Won’t know what the job is until day of or a day prior. Out of town a lot. Not enough pay for the work. Good co-workers. Decent training.
Overall the job was awesome
Refurbishing Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHSeptember 4, 2019
Personally I love working with my hands and solving puzzles. When you take apart any commercial coffee machine and are told to clean it and rebuild it you can run into all sorts of things. Overheating tank, wires can be frayed and could ground to the machine shocking the crud out of you, bad tank heater, thermostat, hi-limit. I could go on. My only problem with the job was management. I was really good at my job and they expected me to do everything for everyone. Someone needed help troubleshooting to meet their quota it fell on me. I was in the process of being trained for a supervisor position when my car broke down and I had no reliable transportation. It had caused me the job but that was the one job I truly loved being at and apart of.
Pros
My co-workers. The schedule.
Cons
Paid time off, Sick Days, and Shift leads were scumbags