KentuckyOne Health Employee Reviews

many great employees
worker (Former Employee) –  kentuckyJuly 21, 2018
low pay , low benefits , management makes promises they don't keep just to string you along, some managers are not team players only concerned with themselves . will pay contractors 3x the money they pay employees. every day a new game.
Pros
just a place to get a small paycheck
Cons
no team work, no integrity from management, low pay.
Stressful and unfulfilling. Poor management
Coder II (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 14, 2018
Terrible management. Stressful. Work from home available.company is currently being reorganized.employees are unappreciated.good pay and benefits.little training opportunties unless you are in management.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful
Not a very fair place to work
Pacemaker/Defibrillator Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 11, 2018
They will not accept it you or a loved one becomes ill. They will fire you without question after being there for over 17 years of hard work.
They are not family oriented and really don't care about anyone.
Pros
Free lunch sometime
Cons
its not about patient care its more about money and the people at the top
Amazing place, with a wonderful mission
Director (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 18, 2018
I have been working at KentuckyOne Health for over 10 years. The pay and benefits are great, and it is a very collaborative and supportive culture. No job is perfect, and sometimes communications get missed. But overall, it's a place with a purpose with the mission built into everything we do.
Pros
Great benefits, low premiums, great pay, manager incentives, mission
Cons
communications
Lack of True Leadership and Instability
Communications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 21, 2018
KentuckyOne is too top-heavy with leaders and worker bees are not given appreciation or chance for advancement. The pay is decent and benefits good, but lack of leadership means ineffective company structure and lack of stability. They do not use people to their abilities but just use warm bodies for any jobs they need taken care of instead of matching people to their true skills. I liked the autonomy but with it came zero guidance. Job reviews are a joke because your leaders don't even know you or your work.
Pros
Good pay and benefits, liked co-workers
Cons
Ineffective leadership, instability of company, no chance for advancement
Discrimination, lack of fairness, lack of understanding or empathy for others less fortunate
Diagnostic Imaging (Former Employee) –  KentuckyMarch 10, 2018
Speaking from my years employed with them were extremely two different worlds from beginning to end. Lack of communication , empathy or understanding. Poor management along with hostile work harassment for reasons unknown .
Having decades of experience in my field I can say this place operates totally different.

Most Important to this organization is how many patients and how fast you get patients in and out for the day . Which shows high productivity on paper to accrue high ratings for hospital reviews.

Seeming to forget patient care, patient safety and the ability to produce a more relaxing atmosphere for those patients dealing with difficult situations that are normally stressful to all.
Which helps aid in producing more quality and quantity in the long run for all. That is the most important to me and beneficial to all in the end.

Unfortunately management is only concerned with how many and how fast and if you don't produce them high numbers then you are gone regardless you are not to blame.
Good luck to all and best wishes you experience equality and appreciation
Pros
N/a
Cons
Dto, poor management, unfairness and lack of HONEST employee appreciation
Things about a good work place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  KentuckyFebruary 15, 2018
I work for Kentucky one health and I couldn’t ask for a better job...although I’m looking for another job doesn’t mean I don’t like the one I have I just need more money! They are a awesome company to work for!
Great people
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 22, 2018
I work with an incredible group of people in the office. The team continually helps one another meet deadlines by picking up extra work, helping each other with design or testing, or covering each other during meetings.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Work processes can be cumbersome
KFC Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brooksville, FLDecember 20, 2017
N/a. The quality of the temperature of food, neatness and amount of timeto prepare for drive thru or inside. I work as a cashier.I took orders. I clean.
review of KentuckyOne
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 14, 2017
As a COBOL systems analyst, I maintained existing code and wrote new programs and JCL. In addition, I worked with the existing system (Invision). I worked with associates to satisfy their IT needs.
Pros
good work environment
Organized and technical
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 15, 2017
I thought the department I was involved in was organized well, had responsive co-workers, and the work was quite technical. My team lead was very knowledgeable and willing to share / teach.
Pros and Cons
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 22, 2017
I really love the employees but not the company it's self I was always on edge because things were always changing and I wasnt sure if I would have a job some days cause the changes
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Horrible management, stressful
good place to work
Sts. Mary and Elizabeth Hospital (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 16, 2017
I have worked here for 17 years. It is a good place to work. The staff feels like family. I would recommend this company to any that was considering working here.
Manager's are not fair with all employees
Department Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 13, 2017
Overall the company and manager's care about themselves. Advancement is an option but it will take you a long time to get there. I went to college and got 2 degrees and still ended up a a secretary because they felt I had no experience. The managers that I worked with had their favorite employees and those people could get away with a lot. If I looked like I didn't have any work to do they would pile my desk high with work.
Pros
great health insurance
Cons
favortism
Ky one has cut pto accrual hours to 3.86 per 2 weeks. Cut our holiday pay to 7 hrs not 12. Noone is held accountable for their actions!
RN (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 7, 2017
If you're a new nurse you will get thrown to the wolves. No communication between doctors and nurses. No support from administration. Staff safety is a big issue!
Cons
Benefits have been cut and noone is held accountable 5 or 6 pts on tele as rn 15 for aides
Fun, Busy, Productive
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 7, 2017
Great people, Great care, always positive attitudes, someones always willing to help. clean well taken care of for older building. it can be long days and many struggles but everyone there treats each other as family
Good Place to work but limited advancement opportunities
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 18, 2017
Good Place to work but limited advancement opportunities unless in direct patient care. Positive Culture and co-workers. Should look into advancement for those outside of direct patient care.
Being given the opportunity to advance my knowlege
Executive Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 13, 2017
Working at Kentuckyone has provided me the opportunity to learn new software and be a part of several departments, I have enjoyed my time with KentuckyOne and appreciate the confidence and trust that I have been given.
Pros
Working with a great boss
Cons
a lot of company changes not sure of job security
I wouldn't recommend it
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Berea, KYJuly 20, 2017
It was okay working there the hours sucks the pay wasn't worth it but the ppl were great!!! I made a lot of friends and loved the atmosphere but like I said the money sucked!
n/a
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 8, 2017
KentuckyOne Health is going through a lot of changes and has been through a lot changes. The management and staff are working hard in a challenging environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KentuckyOne Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight