Kettering Health Network Employee Reviews

Great Place to work for
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Piqua, OHDecember 6, 2018
We were busy and that was good. I enjoyed working for the net work, the manager that I worked for was great she was understanding and easy to get a long with.
Manager of Information Security (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHNovember 28, 2018
Excellent people with whom to work. There is a great culture here. There is always a challenge to overcome, but the leadership cultivates success and personal growth.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 27, 2018
Great place to work! Customer service oriented, friendly staff to work with and management was excellent. I loved working for Kettering, if I ever have the opportunity to work for them again, I would!
You'll love your coworkers and fear management
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHNovember 19, 2018
I worked for Kettering Physicians Network for over a year before being let go for situations beyond my control. The office manager and supporting staff are all very attentive and caring. They understand that life happens.

Upper management, however, is a joke. Lack of communication, superiority complex, and loosely follow their mission statement just enough to interpret it how they please. Had a situation where they terminated two vital members of our staff and promised the office that we would not suffer...that was May and they just hired replacements end of last month. Temps covering are a joke and just made the work day more frustrating.

Pay could definitely be better and health benefits are appalling. Need to see doctors in the Kettering network but it is very difficult when you work in Hamilton and closest specialist is in Dayton. Vision and dental is good.

This company is not the WORST to work for but be very aware of who you talk to and just keep your nose clean and out of the office gossip.
KHN good.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 14, 2018
I worked for a doctors office that was owned by KHN. Don’t get me wrong KHN was a great company to work for, but working for the management in our office was terrible. From the manager of our office to the regional manager overseeing our office, they played favorites and if you weren’t a favorite you were treated poorly
good company
Network Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHOctober 25, 2018
The network is a good company to work for. Opportunities to advance are available. Benefits are reasonable. I would end my review here but I need at least 150 characters.
Revenue Cycle Project Manager / Epic Manager (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHOctober 16, 2018
Kettering is a great place to work. Network offers a lot of benefits to help balance home and work life. Education with in the network and support for higher education is available. Kettering invests in the development of their employees and recognizes those that put in the effort.
Very policy oriented.
Internal/External Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHOctober 11, 2018
I enjoyed working at Kettering. Unfortunately, I left for health reasons at that time. I would like to be rehired but they are not forgiving, even as a Christian organization.
A great place to practice and grow!
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OHOctober 8, 2018
This network is so supportive of personal and professional growth. The majority of my co-workers are in school to advance their degrees and KHN is flexible in their scheduling requirements to help make those dreams a reality.
Cons
Somewhat lacking support between departments (ER, Med-Surg, Icu, etc.).
Kettering is a small organization, more focused on appearance than actual efforts
Director (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHSeptember 26, 2018
Kettering is an SDA organization. If you do not attend the SDA church, you are treated differently as an associate. They are an organization that cares more about the appearance of what they believe than the actual execution of what they say they believe.
EEG Technician (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHSeptember 25, 2018
Great place to work. Good team environment. From housekeeping to administration we are all in this together. Considerate of personal lives outside of work.
Pros
Teamwork
ok
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHSeptember 24, 2018
my first and last hospital job. you really could tell who liked you and who didn't, this could make you job stressful. Could not move up in this company even with the credential
Rewarding place to work, good teamwork and communication among team members
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHSeptember 15, 2018
Care centered on patients and their families with emphasis on safety and high satisfaction. Excellent communication between team members is a safeguard for the best care every time, every patient.
Pros
Flexible hours, teamwork
Cons
Short staffing
good company to work for
Hamilton- Mason Road (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHSeptember 7, 2018
Advanced providers are highly respected and allowed to contribute to the care and plan of patients.
APP's are able to work autonomously, treated with respect and contribute to the community and care of all.
A good job for the right person
Epic ETL Developer (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHAugust 27, 2018
I've been employed at KHN for many years. It can be the right place for the right person. I have been in many roles there: HP-UX Admin/Environment Coordinator/Cache' DBA/Caboodle Admin/ETL Developer.
Best hospital to work at.
Evs (Former Employee) –  SouthviewAugust 20, 2018
I’ve worked at two other hospitals before moving to Dayton, Ohio working in Evs and I can say I did enjoy working at Southview. I enjoyed my manager and the area I worked in Maternity. They really did make you feel appreciated and not just a housekeeper. The mission and culture of the hospital was amazing, and implemented throughout the entire hospital:
Pros
The pay, management, advancement, benefits
Cons
Workers could be a pain, Complained about everything
Fast pace, great physicians to work for.
Student Medical Assistant (Externship) (Former Employee) –  Tipp City, OHAugust 8, 2018
Great company to work for. I did my externship at this facility. Co-workers were very helpful. Management was great and very understanding when I had a family issue.
Pros
Good hours, enjoyed the patient care.
Cons
The facility was just to far for me to drive everyday.
Hard worker with excellent patient care
Radiographic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHJuly 25, 2018
Provide knowledge to the patients and take optimal x-rays for the radiologists to read. Excellent place to work with enthusiastic employees. I would recommend Kettering Health Network as an excellent place to work.
very nice place to work and the peole are very friendly
Floor Technician/Housekeeping/maintenance (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 20, 2018
very freindly place to and the ceo of the company help out all his employees and other staff member i would recommand this job to all people. they have very good benefits they pay well and they help employees if they short on money or bills
Pros
nice place to work
Fun place to work
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Huber Heights, OHJuly 11, 2018
Overall good working environment, friendly staff and enthusiastic and fair supervisor. Enjoyed working in the ER and helping to expedite the registration process.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kettering Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight