Ketterman Rowland & Westlund
View all Ketterman Rowland & Westlund reviews

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund Employee Review

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund Intake Specialist Review - Great Work Place

KRW is a great Law office and has exceeded my expectations as an employer. Upper management and supervisor's have been so helpful throughout my time at KRW. They are very considerate to their employees and lend a helping hand when needed. Their benefit packages are some of the best I've ever been offered. The offices are very professional, yet very relaxed environment to work in. Also, it is a great place to learn new skills and customer service. I could not have asked for a better place of employment, Thank you KRW for all that you do not only for your clients. However, for your employees as well.

Same role

Professional and Family Oriented

I've been employed with the firm over a year. When I was interviewed I was told that it was a family oriented company and they have definitely made me feel as though I'm a very important part of the family. I've been given the training, tools support and motivation I need to succeed. During these unprecedented times the company has really gone above and beyond to take care of not only the employees but the clients as well. I'm proud to be a part of a Professional firm with the best Intake team that strives to provide exceptional customer service to all clients at all times. KRW truly cares about their employees, clients and communities.

Pros

Professional & Family Oriented
Same role

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund has been one of the best company's that I have ever worked for. HR, management, and supervisors are very attentive and understanding. Always willing to accommodate, which is so appreciative. KRW is very family oriented and I value that in a company. You are very well taken care of. Great benefits are a plus. You feel appreciated at KRW, not just another employee. Everyone is so friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand. The job is fast paced and keeps you busy. On phones alot assisting clients. Your work is always evolving, always something new to learn. Extra training is always available if needed, which is a great perk. There is always room for growth. I enjoy my job at KRW.

Pros

Benefits, Friendly staff, Room for growth

Cons

Same location

Call Center

I worked for KRW for 2 1/2 years (Houston Office) and it was the worst job I ever had. Management horrible , Staff unprofessional, the list goes on. This company over all is a joke as law firm please don’t waste your time.

Pros

Free lunch on clinic days

Cons

Micromanage, gossip women/ attorney ( Matt Ketterman)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ketterman Rowland & Westlund. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ketterman Rowland & Westlund
  • Great Work Place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?