Ketterman Rowland & Westlund
View all Ketterman Rowland & Westlund reviews

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund Employee Review

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund Intake Review - Meh

Benefits and PTO is nice, but no advancement opportunities. I enjoyed my Supervisor, but not all supervisors/ higher ups were friendly. About 90% of the women who worked in the release department were rude. Especially the release Supervisor & her “assistant”. The accountant is VERY rude to everyone and needs to learn how to speak to others. Not a bad company, but the clients make you want to scream.

Pros

Pto

Cons

Pay, Management

Great Benefits / Toxic Work Environment

I wish I liked working here more than I did. Benefits are fantastic and the managers were so sweet during hiring, but this firm operates off of fear of their employees and it doesn’t feel good. They seem to be able to address issues with eachother in a constructive way, however, whenever I needed correcting it was done in a “I told you so way” or with a “just do as you’re told tone” The environment gives a Mean Girls vibe between HR and Paralegals. Like I said I wish I liked it more because of location and benefits, but the attitude of some of their paralegals and women in HR and accounting is awful and cliquey.

Pros

1 hour lunch, benefits, Christmas party, and pay

Cons

not constructive work environment, bad leaders and

Professional and Family Oriented

I've been employed with the firm over a year. When I was interviewed I was told that it was a family oriented company and they have definitely made me feel as though I'm a very important part of the family. I've been given the training, tools support and motivation I need to succeed. During these unprecedented times the company has really gone above and beyond to take care of not only the employees but the clients as well. I'm proud to be a part of a Professional firm with the best Intake team that strives to provide exceptional customer service to all clients at all times. KRW truly cares about their employees, clients and communities.

Pros

Professional & Family Oriented

Great Work Place

KRW is a great Law office and has exceeded my expectations as an employer. Upper management and supervisor's have been so helpful throughout my time at KRW. They are very considerate to their employees and lend a helping hand when needed. Their benefit packages are some of the best I've ever been offered. The offices are very professional, yet very relaxed environment to work in. Also, it is a great place to learn new skills and customer service. I could not have asked for a better place of employment, Thank you KRW for all that you do not only for your clients. However, for your employees as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ketterman Rowland & Westlund. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ketterman Rowland & Westlund