Ketterman Rowland & Westlund
View all Ketterman Rowland & Westlund reviews

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund Employee Review

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund Client Intake Specialist Review - Nice Company

I enjoyed my time at KRW. Of course, like any job, it definitely had it’s stressful days. I came here looking for work life balance and this is what I received. They offer great benefits, plenty of PTO, and are very understanding. Personally, I loved my immediate Supervisor, HR was so kind, the attorney I worked with in the New Orleans office was amazing.

Benefits

Official response from Ketterman Rowland & Westlund

October 15, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience at KRW. We truly appreciate all feedback and use it to make improvements for current and future employees!

Professional and Family Oriented

I've been employed with the firm over a year. When I was interviewed I was told that it was a family oriented company and they have definitely made me feel as though I'm a very important part of the family. I've been given the training, tools support and motivation I need to succeed. During these unprecedented times the company has really gone above and beyond to take care of not only the employees but the clients as well. I'm proud to be a part of a Professional firm with the best Intake team that strives to provide exceptional customer service to all clients at all times. KRW truly cares about their employees, clients and communities.

Pros

Professional & Family Oriented

Great Work Place

KRW is a great Law office and has exceeded my expectations as an employer. Upper management and supervisor's have been so helpful throughout my time at KRW. They are very considerate to their employees and lend a helping hand when needed. Their benefit packages are some of the best I've ever been offered. The offices are very professional, yet very relaxed environment to work in. Also, it is a great place to learn new skills and customer service. I could not have asked for a better place of employment, Thank you KRW for all that you do not only for your clients. However, for your employees as well.
Same role

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund has been one of the best company's that I have ever worked for. HR, management, and supervisors are very attentive and understanding. Always willing to accommodate, which is so appreciative. KRW is very family oriented and I value that in a company. You are very well taken care of. Great benefits are a plus. You feel appreciated at KRW, not just another employee. Everyone is so friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand. The job is fast paced and keeps you busy. On phones alot assisting clients. Your work is always evolving, always something new to learn. Extra training is always available if needed, which is a great perk. There is always room for growth. I enjoy my job at KRW.

Pros

Benefits, Friendly staff, Room for growth

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ketterman Rowland & Westlund. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ketterman Rowland & Westlund