Kettler Employee Reviews

Overall a great company.
Leasing Consultant & Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 1, 2018
This company has great benefits. Good paid time off. I look forward to where this company will take me. I have learned a lot while employed here. I would recommend this job to others.
Pros
Overall company is great.
Great Company to work for!
Sales and Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 26, 2018
I have never worked for such an awesome company. So much opportunity for growth, an excellent work/personal life balance, and the superiors are super nice!
Pros
Free Lunches, awesome corporate events
Cons
n/a
Company's review
Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 22, 2018
It is a good company to work for. Although they are currently going through a lot of structural changes. The work and life balance can be hard for some, due to financial reporting to multiple clientele with different demands. Your time off have to be based around your deadline, you cannot take a time off on certain months of the year due to audit or special projects. During audit, you can easily pull off more than 50+ hours a week. They do give you laptop to have an advantage to work from home if need be , but they also could expect you to be available and work after hours with the laptop given whenever they need you to. The company has a great diversity and always involve in many social events and fundraising ,which is wonderful.
Sales
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 12, 2017
Great place to work. Summer hours are long but required to make a living. Closes the store in January so no Income if you are new and have no vocational pay .
Pros
compensation
A Nice Place To Work
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 28, 2017
I loved working with Kettler. My management team was great and I would recommend anyone to work for them. I they have some pretty good communities to work at.
From the top down a horrible management
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 9, 2017
Complete unorganized, everybody that I've talked to in the company is absolutely nothing of a "go-getter". Lack of communication and lack of training, unfortunately there is no responsibility taken and nobody cares about anything. Care about the employees daily, not just making the owners happy regardless of the logic.
Cons
They take care of favorites and push out others through lack of support.
Marketing Specialist
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VADecember 14, 2016
Kettler is a great property management company I've been with Kettler for a year and a few months so far so good. You gotta know upper management and make sure to do what is required of you to succeed.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Work Life Balance could be better
Kettler
Leasing Consultant -The Fields of Cascades (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VANovember 8, 2016
Kettler Management is a company that provides flexability and room for growth. I apprciate the knowledge and information that was taught to me and I am able to carry it with me for future opportunities.
Pros
Recieved bonus plus commission
Cons
n/a
god Heating and cooling , electricity, carpentry and all general maintenance and I have more than twenty years of experience
Heating cooling , electricity, and maintenance (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MD 20850April 2, 2016
god job Heating and cooling , electricity, carpentry and all general maintenance
I work in the field of heating and cooling installation and repair , as I work in the field of electricity for the establishment of new and repaired and the work of the carpentry and water new extensions do spectrum for general maintenanc
Pros
free lnch tim
Cons
god
Fun place to work
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Flanders, NJJuly 24, 2015
Great staff members to work with. Lots of training and opportunities if you search for them. Everyday is something new!
Worst Management from the top down...
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 28, 2015
Complete unorganization, everybody that I've talked to in the company is absolutely nothing of a "go-getter". Go to any of their properties and you will immediately see that everyone is not confident whatsoever.

The IT department is horrible, typical day is working like a chicken with it's head cut off--unfortunately there is no responsibility taken and nobody cares about anything. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting off!!!
Pros
Always opportunity for growth
Cons
...because people quit all the time, you get promoted
Finally Found My Career!
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 22, 2015
I enjoy going into work every morning to work for such an amazing company. Every day is completely different which provides you with so much knowledge and experience. Upper Management motivates the staff and provides opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Acknowledgment, salary, bonuses, resident interaction, never ending opportunity for growth, hours
Cons
Healthcare
Innovative from the Ground Up!
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 28, 2015
Great company to work for. They have gorgeous communities in their portfolio. A huge plus is the involvement and recogniztion they have towards their employees.
very good place to work
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 8, 2015
working for kettler was a good experience they treated me and my co workers well and trusted me to do my job and helped when I needed help.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
really nothing to complain about
Not so great.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  NCNovember 26, 2014
Terrible hours, very low pay, no assistance from higher ups/back office... terrible all around.
Good
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 23, 2014
Maintenance work. Took care of tenants maintenance needs.
Poor choice in managers
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 13, 2014
Will not discuss. Corporate needs to provide more thorough checks on their property managers.
Cons
management
Rapidly growing progressive property management company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 7, 2014
Well structured company with excellent training. Property Managers are responsible for financial reporting such as variance reports, accruals, executive summaries and budget preparation. Use of AvidXchange to pay bills on line is wonderful.
Decent Company
Developer (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 26, 2013
1) Can have a long career there
2) People nice
3) Good pay and benefits
Pros
Overall a good place to work
Cons
Good old boys club..
Productive and exciting enviroment
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 15, 2013
My typical work day is fast paced and exciting. You meet new people on a regular basis and customer service is a large part of your day to day. I love working with people, my company is great and my team is absolutely awesome!! :-) If you are looking for a caring property management company and room for advancement, definitely apply.
Pros
Room for advancement, great benefits, diverse teams
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kettler. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight