Kettler Employee Reviews

Best Property Management Company Ever!
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 7, 2018
During my tenure here I had lots of fun, gained a lot of experiences. Lots of room for growth and movement. Company culture is great and this a company that recognizes their hard workers.
Property manager
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VANovember 20, 2018
Kettler has been one of the best companies I have had the pleasure to work for. My pay is competitive, and I have worked under some really great managers.
relaxed but can be competitive.
RESIDENT SERVICE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Wheaton, MDOctober 18, 2018
relaxed in terms of standards and dress code enforcement.
slow paced. busiest around 12-4pm as RSC busiest 5-7:30 pm after majority is off work. managemeent is pretty relaxed and understanding.
Big company with many locations!
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  VASeptember 19, 2018
I have been with three properties and enjoyed various personalities along the way. I have learned a lot of facets on the management and service side, by being involved in the sale of a property. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know all of my residents in each location and helping them. The company has acquired so many locations that anyone who may have wanted to move out of state could envision expanding that plan.
Pros
Great Benefits/Discounts
Cons
Cost of living
Great experience
PROPERTY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 31, 2018
Amazing opportunity to work with several regional mangers within the past 4 and half years (approx 6), as I have been in the same position for the same time frame. I am looking to broaden my skills to the next level within my company and/or potentially out of my company.
Pros
Fantastic-fast past pace work evirnoment, where eveyone gets along!
Cons
Accomplishments are not alays recognized, which makes it hard for one to want to move up, if they are unsure if the your superior feels the same way.
Productive place for career minded person
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMay 1, 2018
If Kettler had a place to put me, I'd continue working for them. Another firm is taking over at the property where I was asigned to work.I am goal driven and career minded therefore I was a great fit for Kettler. A work day at Kettler in fast paced and busy all day.
Pros
tuition reimbursement
Overall a great company.
Leasing Consultant & Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 1, 2018
This company has great benefits. Good paid time off. I look forward to where this company will take me. I have learned a lot while employed here. I would recommend this job to others.
Pros
Overall company is great.
Great Company to work for!
Sales and Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 26, 2018
I have never worked for such an awesome company. So much opportunity for growth, an excellent work/personal life balance, and the superiors are super nice!
Pros
Free Lunches, awesome corporate events
Cons
n/a
Company's review
Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 22, 2018
It is a good company to work for. Although they are currently going through a lot of structural changes. The work and life balance can be hard for some, due to financial reporting to multiple clientele with different demands. Your time off have to be based around your deadline, you cannot take a time off on certain months of the year due to audit or special projects. During audit, you can easily pull off more than 50+ hours a week. They do give you laptop to have an advantage to work from home if need be , but they also could expect you to be available and work after hours with the laptop given whenever they need you to. The company has a great diversity and always involve in many social events and fundraising ,which is wonderful.
not a fun place
Maintenance Tech II (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VADecember 18, 2017
resident are great, just wished more could be done for them at the time i worked there, would love to have seen more events,
otherwise the property was nice
Sales
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 12, 2017
Great place to work. Summer hours are long but required to make a living. Closes the store in January so no Income if you are new and have no vocational pay .
Pros
compensation
A Nice Place To Work
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 28, 2017
I loved working with Kettler. My management team was great and I would recommend anyone to work for them. I they have some pretty good communities to work at.
From the top down a horrible management
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 9, 2017
Complete unorganized, everybody that I've talked to in the company is absolutely nothing of a "go-getter". Lack of communication and lack of training, unfortunately there is no responsibility taken and nobody cares about anything. Care about the employees daily, not just making the owners happy regardless of the logic.
Cons
They take care of favorites and push out others through lack of support.
Marketing Specialist
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VADecember 14, 2016
Kettler is a great property management company I've been with Kettler for a year and a few months so far so good. You gotta know upper management and make sure to do what is required of you to succeed.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Work Life Balance could be better
god Heating and cooling , electricity, carpentry and all general maintenance and I have more than twenty years of experience
Heating cooling , electricity, and maintenance (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MD 20850April 2, 2016
god job Heating and cooling , electricity, carpentry and all general maintenance
I work in the field of heating and cooling installation and repair , as I work in the field of electricity for the establishment of new and repaired and the work of the carpentry and water new extensions do spectrum for general maintenanc
Pros
free lnch tim
Cons
god
Fun place to work
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Flanders, NJJuly 24, 2015
Great staff members to work with. Lots of training and opportunities if you search for them. Everyday is something new!
Worst Management from the top down...
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 28, 2015
Complete unorganization, everybody that I've talked to in the company is absolutely nothing of a "go-getter". Go to any of their properties and you will immediately see that everyone is not confident whatsoever.

The IT department is horrible, typical day is working like a chicken with it's head cut off--unfortunately there is no responsibility taken and nobody cares about anything. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting off!!!
Pros
Always opportunity for growth
Cons
...because people quit all the time, you get promoted
Finally Found My Career!
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 22, 2015
I enjoy going into work every morning to work for such an amazing company. Every day is completely different which provides you with so much knowledge and experience. Upper Management motivates the staff and provides opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Acknowledgment, salary, bonuses, resident interaction, never ending opportunity for growth, hours
Cons
Healthcare
Innovative from the Ground Up!
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 28, 2015
Great company to work for. They have gorgeous communities in their portfolio. A huge plus is the involvement and recogniztion they have towards their employees.
very good place to work
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 8, 2015
working for kettler was a good experience they treated me and my co workers well and trusted me to do my job and helped when I needed help.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
really nothing to complain about

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kettler. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight