Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. Employee Reviews

Don’t work here
Cashier clerk (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 9, 2018
You will get accused for losing the drivers paperwork. The manager is ignorant, and all they do is pick with you. I would not recommend working here to anyone.
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Night shift mangment in warehouse not good
Order Puller/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 8, 2018
Night shift manager plays favoritism in the company so if you're not their favorite you would not move up you will be voted out he also has family working there that HR just have no knowledge of so he's the boss of his own family members
The culture is as old as it's oldest brand
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 8, 2018
If you are looking for an old school, hierarchical culture then this is the place for you. Military and white males do well here. Maybe Keurig will have an impact, maybe not.
Corporate. Okay Benefits. Growing
Production Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, VTNovember 7, 2018
A typical day at work includes meeting with project engineers, going over the schedule and adjusting as needed. Checking raw materials and upcoming trials/projects that need to be scheduled.
I've learned to navigate, input and mine data on several different ERP systems.
The management has been really great.
it's been very much like family.
One of the biggest challenges is the constant change. You must be able to be fluid.
The most enjoyable part for me is the people I work with.
Stressful with the new management
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 6, 2018
the culture has change and moral is down no overtime and customer is unstable uncomfortable inconsistency is no there no more ask a lot from us sometimes its toxic
Not a productive work place
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 6, 2018
I have worked for This company for 3years and haven’t once seen them hire with in that’s un Hurd of and the pay is terrible they could really do better
work culture, people,
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, VTNovember 6, 2018
Very stressfull, the work culture, had learned alot, great job knowledge, experience, learn technical skills, communication skills, computer skills, collabrated with the quality, and engerring departments, had company EAP days, coffee benefits, CAFE time, excellent pay, benefits.
Pros
Coffee benefits, cafe time, 401k, profit sharing
Cons
High medical
Fun hard work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  McKinleyville, CANovember 4, 2018
This job is great for staying in shape, it is competitive, fun to represent, it’s all round good hard work, you start pretty early and get off early. A fun way to earn a living. Thank you drpepper/Snapple group for being a great company to work with. Pay raises would of been nice. Overall wonderful job.
Not a good place to work
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 2, 2018
Don’t work here if you can find another job, they don’t that care of the employees they only think about upper management. Team is overworked and way under paid. Turn over is a on going issue.
Pros
It a job
Great Company, culture needs work
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYNovember 2, 2018
As a District Manager, the responsibility is great. The amount of time needed to train and develop employees as well as spend in the field was not well compensated.
Great working environment. Ability to work from home when in town
Fraud Analyst/Investigator (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 1, 2018
Dr Pepper Snapple was a great company to work for. Unfortunately when Keurig purchased Dr Pepper my job was eliminated in a down-sizing move. I traveled often as a fraud investigator and the ability to work from home when in town was a great benefit. The most enjoyable part of my job was travelling the USA and being able to meet the employees at their local sales centers. A typical day could involve sixteen hours of surveillance or the typical eight hours of administrative duties. The hardest part of the job was seeing employees lose their jobs over things they could control and chose not to abide by policy.
Please don't
Driver (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 1, 2018
Probably the worst job ive ever had. Driver managers are pretty much just there to write people up and complain because they are no help at all. Trucks broke down every month, and with only ONE mechanic nothing was done to fix the problem. Never any hand trucks OR pallet jacks for you to actually DELIVER MERCHANDISE.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
Everything else
Poor and Unprofessional Environment
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MANovember 1, 2018
I have worked here for more than 18 months and am actively seeking other opportunities. The Appliance Product group is one of the most mismanaged group within the company. Think twice before accepting an offer with this low morale workplace. Repeated re-orgs, and change in job responsibilities, lack of communication all point to a place that you'd rather not be at.

They do have good benefits, and there may be decent groups within the company that are great to work at, but it hard to know where ?!
Pros
Free coffee, decent pay and bonus
Cons
Lack of trust in senior management, bias and skin color matters
I do not recommend
ORDER PICKER (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 31, 2018
tHIS place has a horrible safety culture and the everyone seems to overlook the safety. The management is ok but they do show favoritism and do not implement the same rules to everyone.
Fun place to work
National Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 29, 2018
Keurig just merged DPSG so layoff are happening
remote based employee
some sales targets cannot be reached
Great culture from Legacy DPSG
Sometimes feel like you are on a island as a field based emplyee
Pros
Great people
Cons
feel left out as a field employee
Company will not cover Spoues in family health insurance.
Finance (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 27, 2018
For 2019, the company decided not to cover working spouses in family health insurance. Yet if you have a non-working spouse, they will cover them. Management deserves to rot for that decision.
Pros
Nothing to do all day (finance)
Cons
Insurance is worst I've ever seen in my life.
My Experience at Keurig Dr. Pepper
Co-op Account Manger UDS Sales (Current Employee) –  Irving, TxOctober 26, 2018
I have been employed for thirty years at KDP. I have always been a loyal employee. and have followed company directives from my employer. It seems however in my opinion, that our focus has shifted less to the customer's needs, and more to building our portfolio. This puts a strain on customer-sales relationship. I find myself having to abandon my core beliefs and strong arm customers (my boss's words) into taking whatever we offer them. Sales is based on a lot of criteria; customer demand, demographics,etc.I understand that publicly owned companies have to keep their stock prices up, but it is still morally wrong to force feed customers products that they may or may not want. I have sold every product that we have ever produced distributed. Some successful, some total failures. The customer must gain your trust, and know that you are working in his best interest, not dictating what he must do.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Customer relations
Sales Execution Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2018
challenge day to day . great peers safe place to work long hours . plenty to do in a 10 hour day. need to work on the people skills from the top down.
Cons
The job was a good start
Loader/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 23, 2018
Its a good starting place but very fast paced and not great compensation for the cost of living in the area.Also work hours are not the best for a person with a family because they vary.
Lame management
Merchandiser (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Springdale, AROctober 22, 2018
Time flies by when you’re working. Must constantly working or you’ll fall behind at the end of the day. Loads are stressful especially on weekends. Usually don’t hear from management till you slip up. Also you mileage pay doesn’t count till you get to the first store which sucks cause on the weekends, my first store was an hour away
Pros
Benefits and No one to supervise you
Cons
Busy weekends, and driving long distances

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight