Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 1,522 reviews matching the search See all 1,532 reviews
Amazing opportunity
Mechandiser (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJanuary 15, 2019
This was an amazing job for me. I started out part time and worked my way full time. Upon going full time the locations I was working at had a couple merchandisers leave. And I couldn't continue to work 7 days a week, 12-14 hours a day, for months without a day off. At the time i was a single mother and I went 3 months with out a single day off.
Relaxed workplace
Inventory Production Planning Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 14, 2019
Its a great place to start a career with great benefits, but the pay could be improved. Workdays go by quickly as you are constantly doing something, but their is so much to do that you will often end up working late. After the merger, many people were laid off with cheap replacements brought in, so it's good to get in and get your experience and get out.
Great brands
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 12, 2019
Great portfolio of brands. Company is hindered by lack of credible day to day middle management. I felt that I was left out on a island to fend for myself.
Pros
great portfolio
Cons
operational management is lacking
Unprofessional
Order puller (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJanuary 12, 2019
The job has a faulty Bluetooth system that has you constantly repeating yourself which makes it harder to preform your tasks. Bad batteries in the phones so you have to constantly go to the desk to change it out. Everything you do is timed so the faulty system takes away from your productivity. The company also sets goals that aren’t meetable with the poor technology they give you. They loosely “train” you for three days then throw you out in the wild basically. Drama filled work environment with supervisors that just hang out in the break room. Overall good money horrible company.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Unorganized and unprofessional
Pass the buck is about right.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 11, 2019
Salesman are the worst. Don’t order what you need and customers complain about them all the time. Dispatch lives in a totally different state and cannot most of time route themselves out of a paper bag.
Benefits
Cons
Salesman, Dispatch don’t listen.
Great pay lots of hours
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Vernon, CAJanuary 11, 2019
expect to make money but spend a lot of time at work including weekends.Good benefits vision dental medical. As I said lots of hours will needed to be put in.
Kdp
Laboratory Testing Technician III (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MA 01803January 11, 2019
KDP
a typical day is fast pace and directional changing
management
I am not sure if we have a culture
hardest part of the job is trying to find the owners of programs and communication
Most enjoyable part of the job is going home.
Started off great, and then Keurig came along...
I'm not saying what my job title is (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 11, 2019
When I first started at Dr. Pepper Snapple it was a fantastic environment. Employees were treated well and rewarded. Once the merger went through however things started to change, more and more metrics were implemented that seemed more to punish employees rather than actually discover inefficiencies. The managers are losing touch with their employees moral and overall it is starting to go downhill.
Was good place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Essex Junction, VTJanuary 10, 2019
Worked at Essex plant for over 7 years plant suffers from poor management and they lack people skills and have no clue how to run maintenance dept most the people there are parts swappers no engineering assistance and very weak on furthering training staff when I first started was the best place I have ever worked but changed after multiple layoffs and week leadership
Pros
Set shifts
Cons
Backstabbers week leadership lack of direction
It’s not a good job the pay cathes your attention though
Order Selector, loader (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 9, 2019
They pay 17.50/hr for order selectors and 15.00/hr for loaders it’s sounds good but you don’t get your 40 hours unless you work Monday through Saturday and you alternate your Saturdays off , no room for advancement, I worked Monday through Saturday and I got 38.50 hours so it’s not all worth it
Pros
17.50 an hour
Refuse to comment
Administrative Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Northlake, ILJanuary 9, 2019
I refuse to comment on this particular employer. My best advise is to see for yourself. I think this field should not be a required field. This is really annoying more than anything.
Ok
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 8, 2019
If you can get hired at the right place it’s good. They do well with sick time also they do give you floating holidays. My advice try to start off in production
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Hard to move up
Not a bad place to work.
Production Technician/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Williston, VTJanuary 6, 2019
Wages are good, benefits are alright. It seems difficult to advance within the company unless you have contacts within the department for which you are applying.
Early and long hours
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2019
Arrive at 3am and work till you are done offloading all products at several locations. Have to do reloads when you arrive back after running your normal route.
Pros
Not a normal work enviroment
Cons
Very low pay
horrible place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 5, 2019
16 hour work days on short notice.Favoritism and low pay this was by far the worse employment experience the push you to meet unrealistic quotas save yourself time and effort. It was so stressful working there I feel like weight has been lifted off my shoulders ever since I quit.
Pros
401k benifits
Cons
everything
Ok Job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAJanuary 4, 2019
It was ok working there until overtime was cut and co-workers started slacking. Great benefits, discounts and paid time off. I would recommend working for this company.
KDP is s dynamic company, a good place for people willing to adapt
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 4, 2019
KDP is a dynamic company with a lot of opportunity for advancement and cross training. Deadlines and budgets are well defined, but priorities can shift. One must be flexible to succeed, but management is good about coaching and mentoring.
Great Company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 4, 2019
We just merged with Keurig, once that happened the health insurance benefits went downhill. Everyone is very friendly and easy to work with. Focused on safety and health.
Pros
Friendly people, work/life balance great
Cons
health insurance
Was fun until Keurig came along
Director (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 3, 2019
Dr Pepper Snapple Group was a good company to work for with transparency and appreciation. We were a team and a great culture. Now it is just another F500 company that cares only about one thing... Profits over their people with very little or no recognition or appreciation shown. Never know when your day will come and you will be laid off. No job security or honor left. Great brands with no long tern vision.
Work place is negative with people blame fixing all the time to cover their tracks.. Loyalty means nothing now.
Pros
The old DPSG teams, Free coffee.
Cons
Job security, no respect., no loyalty, poor moral, poor workplace culture, discrimination
Truck Driver Class A CDL (Former Employee) –  Aspers, PAJanuary 3, 2019
Moving lots of trailers to doors from lot. Great place to work. Enjoyed the long vacations 6weeks.The equipment was fairly good. The people you worked with were great.
Pros
Holidays, company meals
Cons
If the business needs on a holiday then you had to work it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight