Keurig Dr Pepper

Keurig Dr Pepper Employee Reviews

United States3,426 reviews

Found 3,426 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,557 reviews
snapplekeurigkdpdpsgmerchandiserroutepalletsoda

KDP is all about employees first, growing and giving you the tools needed.

Featured review

Keurig Dr Pepper selected this as a representative review
I have worked here now for 8 years and have seen the changes in the culture! Love working here and recommend to everyone. I started as a representative and now I am a Branch Manager. Had worked hard but the opportunity to grow is there.

Pros

Advancement, employee care, Affordable medical insurance

Cons

Very active and physical work.

a company of Former Glory

between stagnanting wages and the removal of benefis its hard to feel valued here. we hae seen our bonus absorbed into our pay it has feeling neglected which is still not competitive.

Keurig Dr Pepper insights

Based on 2,217 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Good place to work at

Its a good place to work at its hard work but its a good job pay is pretty good. Benefits are nice they give you free clothing and shoes once a year.

Pros

Sometimes

Could not be happier or more fullfilled

I have spent 20+ years in logisitcs and this is by far the most rewarding, challenging, and over all inclusive company culture eve. Each day there is something new to learn, and someone willing to help you. Employee engagement is priority for KDRP. The team is put first as it should be. Our company values are not just talk, they are lived everyday in everyway.

Pros

Employee Engagement daily

Cons

communication to the frontline could be improved

Odd hours and wonky training

Bulk drivers start at 3am. I knew that going in and thought I would get used to it. I really couldn't. Your typical day you get back between 11am-2pm or later depending on the workload. Keeping in mind you really need to be in bed by 6pm you have little home life. Some days were good and others were outright kooky. The people that make the routes are downright negligent at their job. They put you all over with no logic and not taking into account opening time of some stores. The training was OK BUT they put you with a driver not a dedicated trainer that can take the time to train you. Driver's want to get home not train new people. They don't have patience to train. If you complain and ask to train with someone else the drivers gossip like retirees in an assisted living facility. Real macho mentality. Nobody has patience for people training. Advice don't do this job unless you are an experienced driver.

Fun workplace to work

Working with Keurig Dr. Pepper was great, I love working with the coworkers and helping each other out and especially working as a team. The team help improve my skills. Learning new things.

Pros

Nice coworkers

Cons

Working alone

Good place to work.

A good place to work, but the work varies in difficulty depending on route and day.A great job if you like working on your own, however you have to supply your own transportation.

High Pressure for little reward

Culture was work as a team but don’t get close with anyone. Very high turnover because pay is too low and people feel like just a number. Expect you to work OT but do not pay it out.

Great Company With Great Leaders

Great Company with leaders that care about your wellbeing. I would recommend this company to anyone that is looking for an opportunity to advance and take their career to the next level

Lots of driving

Had me work routes 100 miles away from my home. Put a lot of miles on my vehicle. The pay was alright and working on your own was the best part of the job.

Hard work, but worth it

Great first trucking job. Enjoy the people I work with. Very physically hard job, very early mornings but very good paychecks. I would do it again for sure

Hard work, fulfilling but toxic.

Management talks BAD about you to co workers AND CUSTOMERS (store management and workers, and other vendors)! Management will tell you to work hard and run everything you can, yet people will not do it, and if you're the next one in that store, you'll be in trouble for not running it the day before and not the one before you; you will then be required to run it all and work twice as hard to cover for the one who did not do it and still have restrictions on time in said store. You'll work overtime when needed, work huge trucks in huge stores by yourself while working 5 to 6 stores within that same day. They will tell you to only be in stores for ..(exam. 1.5 hrs) yet not consider that the person that orders only order to get more money, not what's actually needed in stores; then they'll yell at you on the floor, in stores, and infront of customers about not running something (yet the product was not ordered for you to run). They will tell you to work hard to get promoted, yet over look you because you're a female or you don't take disrespect by management personnel. Treating you horrible when you stand up for yourself or the stores' merchandising requests that's not being met by other merchandisers. Management wants you to do impossible tasks within a restricted time frame while other restrictions are put on you by stores.

Pros

The job itself is like getting paid to work out. If you're big into organizing, and hard physical work, this is it for you. Independence, insurance is great. Meeting new people.

Cons

Too many requests and restrictions to do tasks. They do not care about your physical well being, lying and making excuses for others not doing their job.

Laid back and easy

The job itself is very laid back and easy on 3rd shift. Benefits starts day one. The only bad thing to me is they give you 8 points which isn’t bad if it was done like other jobs, if your late it’s 1 whole point, if you call in it’s 2 points. So easy to run your points up. On the flip side you get 80hrs vacation, 3 personal days, and 3 sick days. So I guess it balances out.

Great pay but did not have a Human Resources

There pay was good but they were unorganized like didn’t have a human resource department and also they over worked you only got off when the work was done and factory was dangerous and had skids and wood everywhere we also didn’t have any training

Work politics

Good luck trying to move up. Too much work politics going on. Managers only care about themselves and hitting their sales numbers. This company is just an overall mess.

Not bad to start and get experience

Be ready to work OT to make something decent. The other drivers will help, supervisors were drivers so they understand the issues. Benefits aren’t bad, OT after 8hrs. Brand new tractors all automatic, you’ll alternate between a tractor and box truck pending on the route day to day.

Plenty of work

It was a busy job that helped time go by fast four 15 minute breaks helped due to constant moving stopping moving stopping. Team work was a good thing to experience it was not the type of job a lazy person would make it as the work flow was steady

Managers dont care about there employees

Managers here don't care about there employees at all only numbers, The machines here are so run down you are always fighting with the machines, The supervisors here are run to death by management don't know why they stay but a lot do leave. No work life balance at all you will work 12 hours a day 6 days a week hourly employee's come and go Don't come here if you want a life.

Not terrible.

Some days are straightforward and some are a pain. Late load drops and product shortages are the annoying part. Great 401k match and all benefits come day one.

Pay is okay

Pay is okay, it’s a very unorganized company. All they care about is work and not enough about the employees. Especially the UDS which I think work the hardest. Okay job for inexperienced drivers

Hard work, long hours, little care for employees

At first the job was great during training, as soon as you get on your own route the workload increases dramatically, very little time to do things outside of work as the average day is 10-16 hours during weekdays.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keurig Dr Pepper. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.8
InHerSight Score
2.7Personal Development
2.7Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight