Keurig Dr. Pepper Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,245 reviews matching the search See all 1,253 reviews
Driver (Current Employee) –  Edwards, ILJuly 21, 2018
Great job to expand on your driving experience. Easy and laid back work environment. Overall the management wasn't bad, I would have hoped for better communication between us.
Money if you need it hard labor even harder coworkers
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Northlake, ILJuly 13, 2018
It’s a fast paced job with very little room to make mistakes some days can draw out to 12 hour even 16 hour shifts pays well benefits are standard for an entry level position go for this only if your hard for cash
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours coworkers
Little Job Security?Pay
Account Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northlake, ILJuly 11, 2018
There is little room for career advancement when the sugared drink industry is declining. There will be layoffs. The pay is very low, long hours, ruins car.
Managment is horrible
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 10, 2018
It was an okay job until you get put in the warehouse and you are forced to work 16 hours every day which is completely ridiculous you have no life outside of work by the time you get clocked out and go home you're only off 7 hours then you're right back to work for 16 straight sometimes without lunch I would not recommend this job
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Low pay long hours no breaks short lunch
it could be a great place if manegment would get it together.
Route Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJuly 9, 2018
I didn't mind working here but the management doesn't hold there salesman to the standards they should. Most of y time was spent cutting product and bring it back because the orders weren't properly made by the salesmen.
Discriminate against you
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJuly 9, 2018
There is a lot of discrimination that goes on they unlawfully try to call and verify your doctor's appointments and do not excuse you for doctor notes even though they are verified and legit. Had to file many discrimination grievances because certain rules only apply to different ethnic groups. They tell you it's by "seniority" but when your seniority comes they changed policy to "first come first serve" but did not announce opportunity to everyone
Pros
Pay, hours
Cons
Short breaks, management
horrible management
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJuly 8, 2018
Management was very non involved and when they were they expected you have everything full at all times, because you know heaven forbid people came and bought the product hours after you had already left the store. Also no room for advancement at all, I was passed up on numerous promotions even though I had more experience than anyone else.
Pros
Cons
pretty much the whole job
Fun place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  North Lake, ILJuly 7, 2018
Like any job it's what you make of it
You really choose your destiny you work hard it will pay off
Management really notices the hard working people and promoting with in
You get a lot of freedom you see you boss once a week left alone for the most part
They also offer a lot of incentives when in sales some of them can be like a mini tax return if you are ambitious and determined
Pros
Freedom you can star as early as you want and be done when you are done with your work
Cons
Merchandisers can make you or break you
It never ends
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 6, 2018
I didn't much care for this job. You have to drive everywhere and the stocking can get overwhelming, especially in the heat. Sometimes you're finished early, sometimes not.
Work life balance
Bulk Driver (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 4, 2018
Receiver are very rough and treat you with no respect especially delivery for Walmart. Be prepared to defend yourself at all time from the receiver and other delivery drivers. Its all about the delivery of the product management will not back you when things get out of hand at a store. Plus working every weekend Suck very hard to making any plans with your family.
Pros
Overtime and Home every night
Cons
Management and Receiver
Long days. Long weeks. No time for anything
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 4, 2018
10 + hours every day , never have a chance to do anything outside of your work life (school , family, etc)
Constant switch ups with scheduling due to the lack of staffing. Inconsistent scheduling. You never really know what your days off are unless your fully staffed but that never last very long cause everyone manages to quit within a month or so. (Usually less than a year unless your strong willed) managers are cool PEOPLE but poor MANAGERS, inconsiderate of your life outside of work, all they care about is making you work to earn they’re dollar for the cases you stock,
Cool pay though I can’t complain about that
Pros
Good pay, freedom
Cons
Poor management, poor scheduling, no time for anything, long days, long weeks
Inhumane
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 1, 2018
Unless you are a convicted felon, and can not gain employment elsewhere, this job is trash. Order selectors are grossly under paid, and immensely over worked. The manager at the Waco Tx location was possibly a meth head, and he stunk. I was shocked by the lack of professionalism!
hard work
Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 30, 2018
the money is good , but it is very hard work everyday.management try's to do a good job , but the nature of the job makes everything difficult .every day was a new problem.poor equipment
Very Stressful
Merchandiser full time (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 29, 2018
Barely any time for a life outside of work! I definitely learned a lot and was glad I did but I would most likely never work hear again, definitely not enough pay for the amount of work you were given and hours you had to work!
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Long hours and Very stressful at times.
Worst Job ever
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2018
Long hours,strees,7to10 stores a day,last min decision from manager's, poor management,phone calls and texts from sales rep all day, also adding random store's to my phone everyday and if can't leave work until everyone is done meaning you'll have to go help someone
Pros
Pay check nice
Cons
Hours and maintenance on your vehicle
Greay place to work
Shipping & Receiving Supervisor/ Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 27, 2018
It was a great place to work, great upper managers, relaxed environment, safety oriented, Good hours, flexible vacation time. my boss was wonderful. The work force was like a family.
Pros
relaxed safey oriented
Ok place to work
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 26, 2018
I enjoy the workers here. Management in my opinion could use some help. They really need to implement PTO and sick days. Pay is decent, but could be better.
n/a
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 26, 2018
Not a bad place to work. I enjoyed my time there as a loader and driver. Cool people work there, management is a bit too lax. Overall not a bad place to work if your not looking for much advancement.
Take any other job you can get
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJune 25, 2018
Not enough money to live on when the other companies merchandisers make at least 5 dollars more on the hour, you basically have to do everything yourself I had to call the other employees and tell them they were training me and on top of it all you have to use your own car and the Reimbursement barley covers the gas you use. So my advice you’d probably make more money in the long run working at a McDonald’s
Cons
Have you ever heard of slavery?
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  UndisclosedJune 24, 2018
You can try this if you like. I Would not recommend it.
I have lost my most important relationships because of the demanding nature of the 80+ hour work week
Pros
None, unless losing your family is a pro
Cons
All of it