Key Energy Services
62Average

Key Energy Services Employee Reviews

United States561 reviews
Legacy leader in drilling, completions and production energy services
In the past, this company was by far the category leader. Struggles in leadership changes, market conditions and debt related to reorganizations have battered this industry stalwart. If the 'soul' of this company is nurtured, it will rise again.
Pros
Comraderie
Cons
Sudden management moves meant to accommodate the situation du jour
Rig
It was a great place to work, met many great people with this job. Also got to learn alot of new things. I very much enjoy the oil field life and ready for it to start back up again
If it wasnt for coronavirus id still be working for Key Energy
I would be working if Covid 19 wouldve hit. Otherwise id stil be in Hobbs Nm .
The job is great. You learn to work in teams of 5 or 6 your always away from home thats a plus.
Good
Good relationship between bosses and worked , good atmosphere.
Great company
The down fall of the gas price in the counrty now has caused prices to drop which is what made the comapny make the changes that it made. Other wise I would still be walking in to work for this great company.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
A really good company to work for.
Key was a really good company to work for, until Management changed and it became chaotic. The problem now is job security and salaries are not very competitive either.
Not a bad place to work
It's not a bad place to work but you know the oil and gas goes up and down so don't blame any company for layoff.
If I have the opportunity I will work for them again
Amazing Workplace
This was one of the best jobs I've ever had, the staff was amazing, the employees was like family, I really did enjoy working for this company. The pay was outstanding, and the company was a very clean environment.
Good company to work for in the industry.
Good company to work for in the industry. Admin needs to be on the same page. The pay and benefits are great. Just make sure you read over everything.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Admin wasn't on same page.
Company doesnt have work to keep employees busy
Good company -bad management
Services have gone bad-supervisors not working well with employees-company lost most great caring employees-lost most of work cause of high costs in services-when I started we help yard become better -from 200k a month to 1 million dollar month in revenue-poor management lost accounts.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Key Energy Services?
This company is sad
Key energy is the saddest places I have ever worked for period. They hire racist felon and if your not that skin tone they will not work you no matter how great your work ethic however I would advise to learn the job and move on because key energy is a 3rd world company thats why they have a high turn over rate because any educated person works in the field everyone fills threatened so they lie to get you off the crew
Steady work.
Good rigs verry safe. Worked well with operator Hess. To do things safely and effectively. Not much more to say.........................................
Great great
Great key energy is a great place to work at to start a career good benefits good equipment good insurance great people and a lot of work plenty of overtime.
Good company
Was a great company to break out for in the oilfield had lots of knowledge people working there I enjoyed my time with them just wish the pay would’ve been better!!
Great company to work for.
Good company to work for take pride in there work and employees great pay and benefits willing to train if you desire more experience in any area of this trade
Upper management were great to work for. The supervisor on the other hand wasn't personable with her employees and that made for a hostile environment.
A good safety structure
Key Energy gave me the opportunity to re meet with oil field and gas after a long time. I am delivery my best performance and every day I learn a new procedures and way to do the operations.
Good company
Good company to work for, good benefits and fair pay also has a good safety program good communication with other employees and opportunity for advance
Excelente ambiente laboral y seguro
Excelente ambiente laboral, trato de las personas encargadas de las diferentes areas, mannager y supervisores, responsables en hacer sentir bien al empleado y siempre al pendiente del mismo, buen suelo y prestaciones. Es una empresa socialmente responsable.
Oilfield
Really good pay. Time away from home could be better. Good benifits. But never know when lay-offs will happen. Plenty of opportunities to move up in position
Fun place to work with fair pay and benefits
Work with great people, enjoyed the work, The jobs in Oklahoma were killed by industry slump, were often more concerned with following procedures than customer service
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Key Energy Services. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.9
InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight