KEY PERSONNEL Employee Reviews

Very nice people
Document Preparer (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJanuary 22, 2018
I really didn't have much contact with the Personnel team unless I had to request time off but when I needed them, they were there. Very informative with contract type work.
Pros
found me a job quick
Key personnel is relaxed, easy going temp agency to work for.
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 17, 2018
Key personnel is a great temp agency to work for. They make plenty opportunities for employees to succeed in the Work field. This temp agency is very determined to find employees employment that best suits their needs. I would recommend this temp agency to anyone that enjoys proving their great work skills in the Work place.
productive and nice place to work with
Mechanical Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 15, 2018
They will make sure all your questions and concerns are met. The management are nice, friendly and resourceful. I enjoyed working with them.. and care
Pros
free uniforms, and little things
Cons
health care
Folks who work for you for an assignment!
Administrative Assistance (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 10, 2018
The folks at Key Personnel, Inc. are wonderful. Sure, they are a temp service, but for all the temp services I signed up with, Key Personnel was the only one that kept sending jobs my way!
Unstable
Clerical (Former Employee) –  TULSADecember 21, 2017
Wouldnt recommend this company to anyone. Got a job quick but the job I was placed in was horrible. Bad benefits, bad management, unclear of job description until after starting the job. Management at the job was horrible.
Temp agency
Insurance sales (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CADecember 6, 2017
What do you expect? Your a warm body being sent out to work a low paying job and have to kick back to the recruiter to pay for having a job. Just there to work and leave.
Pros
Your working
Cons
No benefits, short term job, low pay
Recruitment Manager Very Attentive
Contractor/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 2, 2017
As a temporary/contract agency, Key Personnel is the best I've experienced. Very responsive, strives to match candidate with best opportunity and pay rate.
Decent place to work
contractor (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VANovember 1, 2017
I worked for them on several assignments; They were always upfront and honest. I could always count on them to answer questions or concerns that i had in my job assignments.
Key Personnel
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 26, 2017
Key is a great temporary agency to work with. They enable applicants to relax while taking employment tests and they always work with the employee. I never felt pressured to take a particular job, and I knew they always strived to match the applicant with the client company.
Pros
Honest, describe positions to be filled
low ball pay scale
Bonder (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 25, 2017
This is not a place where you can grow or support a family. The try to give you the very least amount of pay the can in spite of your credentials. it is a temporary service.

Want to know more about KEY PERSONNEL?

Ask a question
produtive
Laser Operator (Former Employee) –  Holland, MISeptember 12, 2017
have your stand up meeting
how to use programs to lase glass, what the coater does, inspect, clean
friendly helpful
working 6/7 days a week
good management
making rate and not having a lot of scrap
Pros
20 min break
Cons
worked alot of over time
Long hours for companies who hire temps to avoid hiring full time employees
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIAugust 30, 2017
Disappointing conditions for. Most assignments. The office staff were nice enough but management and partner companies were not concerned about employee happiness
managment
Homemaker/Companion/CNA (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTAugust 15, 2017
management was very good. They where always on top of every case nd every working. Very understanding to daily life situations. I would highly recommend they to anyone.
Good Company
Facility Technician Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 24, 2017
Great company to work for while it last. Key is mostly temp jobs with possibility to get your foot in the door. They are good about keeping you informed if their client has issues.
Pros
They care about you
Cons
Job may end with little notice
productive
Data Entry Clerk/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJuly 14, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is learning new assignments. Also, the overtime and pay was good. I just didn't like how they were not organized and well maintain.
I loved that it was laid back labor
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIJuly 5, 2017
i really liked working for this company they all was very friendly. When i first start all welcomed me with smiles and trained me the right way. Would of got hired in but the driving distance was hard.
Pros
breaks frequent
Cons
the drive
don't do it
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 30, 2017
No more than 38 hours of work allowed so that they didn't have to pay benefits. Barely over minimum wage, bonuses difficult to achieve. Cold calling businesses on the phone was about in the same league as telemarketers. We had to pay for our own parking downtown, which was expensive.
Pros
Cons
boiler room
preferred choice for temporary staffing
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJune 15, 2017
the variety of jobs and fields they offer are excellent, it would be hard to not find gainful employment with the many given areas they serve throughout the community
ok
Whirlpool, Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 22, 2017
the experince was very fun in the beginning, but now its like they have sucked the fun out the job and now i feel like im just there to get a check. im not excited about coming to work like i was when i first started and it seems like the bosses are having more lead way than the employees and i personally don't think it is far.
I enjoy working for this company.
LPN (Current Employee) –  North Haven, CTMarch 14, 2017
I enjoy being a pool nurse, I travel to different nursing homes i enjoy being able to walk into a nursing home and challenging myself due to the fact that I am able to step up and use my skills taking excellent care of the residents, spending time assesing them and administering meds as ordered. I get along great with the staff as we work as a team.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Not being able to take a break, but i actually spend my time assessing and checking on all my residents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEY PERSONNEL. Our community is ready to answer.