Key Rehab Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
At the end of its life cycle
Therapist (Former Employee) –  KansasMay 12, 2017
Not keeping up with other contract companies. I worked there for 7 years- no changes to keep up with industry trends. Need new upper level mgmt with fresh ideas. They currently have no way to address CMS move to provide rehab in home health. They have no way to retain talent. The training is very poor. If they had greater business sense they would have invested resources into growing their talent and their services. Now Key risks losing not only clients but it's therapists to the competition.
Pros
Pay well
Cons
Management, work life balance, opportunity for advancement
Good management and great staff to work with.
Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNApril 9, 2017
Key Rehab has been a good company to work for in regards to management and staff friendliness. Management is responsive and fair. Wages were appropriate for the area I worked. Benefits were not all that great. High deductible health care insurance and no match on 401K plan. Staff was absolutely great, patient oriented, caring and fun.
Pros
Management and staff
Cons
Health insurance and 401K
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJanuary 23, 2017
The staff and residents are great to work with. Lots of walking and assisting the therapists is a major plus. The people that own the company really take care of their employees.
Pros
Great atmosphere.
Cons
Have to have tough skin in working with the residents.
Good productivity, it is a fun company to work for. They are caring and work with each therapist and are flexible when we need time off.
CPTA (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMarch 18, 2016
Good company, but they have not provided me with enough hours.. I love working for this company, but I can't work without insurance. I love working Geriatrics, its been my life work as a therapist. This company has been very good to me, but my patient load has dropped drastically over the last 2 years and I need to have 30+ hours to stay at full time and have insurance. Key Rehab provides good quality care and very caring therapists in all fields. Good family qualities. I truly do not want to have to leave this company, but I need to make sure I can take care of my family needs as well.
Can be stressful if you are not independently minded individual
COTA (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 10, 2016
If you are someone who needs a lot of feedback or direction this is not the company for you, a lot of times, especially as prn staff I am thrown into various situations ad lib without much preparation. That being said, most facility-wide staffing are great at going out of their way to help out in any way they can. Also, this company works with so many various types of clientele that you will have a very diverse work week that is for sure!
Pros
no stagnation, friendly co-workers in therapy dept.
Cons
high productivity, self-guided, not much feed-back
Excellent atmosphere with an amazing work team
COTA/L (PRN) (Current Employee) –  Neosho, MOApril 8, 2015
Impressive orientation training, it's very complete! The team is very supportive and always willing to collaborate as needed. There is fast and effective communication at all levels. I highly recommend this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Key Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.