Key Risk Employee Reviews

Very positive and pleasant working conditions barring the drafty work area.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 9, 2018
Very busy front desk via phones, guests, and vendors. Also, I have had an opportunity to learn what and how the workmen's compensation insurance process is done, and I've been given an opportunity to work the company database validating ongoing and new work compensation claims. The culture of the company is to continue to improve and provide excellent service to employers and the claimants impacted by workplace injuries.Having superior people skills, my day is always enjoyable with the ongoing staff and visitor interaction.
Pros
Ongoing employee perks re birthday, anniversaries
Cons
Front desk area very drafty
Working with Key Risk allowed me to do what I enjoy, working with people
Senior Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 7, 2017
My day consisted of managing multiple tasks to manage my assigned claim files.
I communicated with claimants, clients, employers, doctors offices, legal counsel, nurses and other team members through out the day to help manage the claim files.
I learned multitasking and critical thinking abilities help with managing claims.
Communication skills help me talk electronically or verbally with my customers to obtain objectives and goals.
My interaction with people is the best part of my job
Finding ways independently and collaboratively to obtain result
Awesome Place
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 3, 2017
• Worked in small agency setting in order to provide consistent branding and messaging to all national offices.
• Participated in a logo and brand update while focus on providing support to all departments to ensure the new information was used properly.
• Conducted research of competitors to determine how Key Risk can use social media and newer platforms to drive future business.
Fun place to work
CLAIMS REP/IT SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 26, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie among the staff, regardless of the department involved. Many times, the support we provided each other resulted in a successful completion of tasks or projects, with much satisfaction to all involved.
OSD and Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 20, 2014
• Responsible for tracking freight and providing documentation confirming the result of delivery.
• Liaison between customers and proprietors.
• Handle customer complaints and provide proper resolution.
• Analyze customer’s order’s to determine status and the next distribution process.
• Responsible for decisions regarding customer’s quality assurance.
• Supply freight quotes using an internal quoting system.
• Resolve all concerns with freight overages, shortages, and damages.
• Manually enter and update internal system for billing.
• Maintain daily log with driver’s exceptions
Mostly Positive
Medical Bill Review Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 19, 2014
Had a wonderful manager that realized we were all adults and capable of getting the job done. The day after she left got a micromanager that tries to stress you out about every little detail.
Key Risk Review
Case Management Utilization Review Intake Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greensboro NCFebruary 22, 2014
Key Risk offered many different opportunities to broaden my skill set and professional abilities. I enjoyed working with my co-workers in all departments I was employed. Started employment in Mailroom and advanced to contract employee for sister company. Transferred to Managed Care when contract with sister company expired. I learned to coordinate workflow for Claims incoming mail; purchase all office supplies, business cards, stationery supplies; assist Facilities Manager in assorted tasks; open, sort and scan all incoming correspondence for Claims Department. Contracted position was for policy services. I learned all aspects of endorsements, audits, premium payments, call center customer service. Managed Care duties included transcribing nurse medical notes for their interaction with injured workers' medical issues; weekly billing for nurses activity; update medical provider schedules for procedures; create reports for weekly department activiites.

The management is located on site and were available for any concerns that would arise. Mutually-amicable resolutions were often reached for issues. All co-workers were very helpful in training, backlogs, unexpected emergencies, and any other need.

The hardest part of the job was to complete all tasks. Many times we would have additional duties assigned and no additional time or staff to help complete them.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie amongst staff, regardless of the department involved. Many times, the support we provided each other resulted in a successful completion of tasks or projects,
  more... with much satisfaction to all involved.  less
Pros
Clean environment; able to work individually or on a team, whichever was required; opportunities for advancement.
Cons
Location not convenient to lunch-hour errands.
Understanding and flexible
Claims Support Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 16, 2013
Key Risk has been one of my favorite places to work. Everyone is kind and more than willing to help you as needed.
Learned all about how workers comp insurance worked
Call center Rep/ Claims Intake Rep. (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 27, 2012
Took calls and would assist customers,clients, attorneys and injuried workers in getting answer to their questions and would assist in solving their problems. Worked with some great people and enjoyed the time there.