KeyImpact Sales & Systems, Inc Employee Reviews

Productive company with good people
Regional Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 2, 2019
Most people are great however because the company have grown so much, the management lacked authority for some. It was all in who you know. Administrative was never recognized.
Pros
nice people
Cons
bad managment
Steer clear
Bid Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 26, 2018
Not what you’d expect. It’s a very stressful job with unrealistic work flow for one person. Management not very helpful. Chaotic all the time. Go elsewhere if you’re looking for a career.
KeyImpact
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 13, 2017
KeyImpact was a fantastic work experience for me to get into the industry, gain contacts and learn and understand the foodservice industry. Taught a great balance of managing people and attaining goals.
Good place to work!
Education Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 18, 2017
I did learn very much about the school food service business. The people from my office were outstanding to work with, especially my partner. It was a great leaning experience.
Pros
Great people to work with, my partner especially.
Revolving door of employees coming and going
Operator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Odessa, FLApril 5, 2017
At the time local ownership was bowing out and employees were not sure about their futures. Too much of a work load put on front line sales personnel.
Regional Account Manager
Customer Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 7, 2016
Responsible for the store operations and training for 58 Domino's franchise operators and 162 stores in a four state region, coordinated the implementation and training of new product rollouts with the various stores.
Working for the above companies
Customer Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 7, 2016
Enjoyed my work for all of the above companies, very strong customer service activity, handled a variety of B2B responsibilities for all three companies, completed merchandising work with Keebler Foods.
Productive and Independent Work Environment
Lead Bid Coordinator, Huntersville, CA (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 5, 2015
On a typical day at work, either process contracts or research pricing to stay competitive. I have learned that understanding the business and having good networks is the advantage in most situation. Our management team trusted my opinion and allow me to make a decision on my own.

The hardest part of the job is to meet the contract teams at the lowest price that in return creating profit to our manufactures and company. The most enjoyable part of the job is when gaining a new business and help our customers and manufactures save money.
Pros
Flexible times, Independent
Good People
Operator Specialist (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MADecember 13, 2014
Some of the most hard working people I know. Very knowledgeable and great team players.
Great People to work with.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Northern CalifOctober 23, 2014
Good company. A National Food Service Broker representing top manufactures in the Food Service Industry
Business first, employees last
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 29, 2012
The common feeling with many is that they dread going to work. The company looks out for their best interest leaving the employees uncertain of their status with the company.