Keysight Technologies Employee Reviews

Great helpful coworkers.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 21, 2018
Is a good working environment with coworkers trying to help you do your job. The management is really good. I highly recommend working here. And if your up for it you may also cover shifts for extra hours.
Keysight Technologies, Ixia Solutions Group review
Former employee (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 6, 2018
Bright and talented workers but lack of executive vision/direction. Upper management should focus on market needs/trends and creating products that are in line with the market. The trends are ever changing and if we don't keep up, then we get swallowed. Which happened with the Keysight acquisition.
Pros
Culture at site, challenging work
Cons
401k options, acquisition
Na
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 6, 2018
I am not able to provide this information at this time. I am working on applying for jobs due to extenuating circumstances . This requirement is a little ridiculous.
managers out of touch with satellite labs
Calibration Technician (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 27, 2018
managers out of touch with satellite labs. Company is too big. People are just positions in a lab. The Roseville lab was amazing. Aforementioned problems don't exist there.
Pros
good pay
Cons
company too big and spread out
Keysight is a great place to work if you’re an employee
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAFebruary 14, 2018
I had worked at Keysight as a contractor and my job in manufacturing was fun. learning new products and working with engineers was great! Restrictions as a contractor was evident as that “ keep your head down and work” I’m not used to working in such an environment but I did so as instructed. They had way to many supervisors in our small production area! I did make some changes to the line I worked on and those were incorporated.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Contractor restrictions
Great place and great people
Expert M&E Mfg. Tech. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJanuary 15, 2018
Honestly, I would not have left if I didn't go reunite with my father after 27 years and wanted to spend time with him. Keysight was a great place to work with enough to do, good people and a good sense of accomplishment. I liked it.
Keysigh Technologies: Excellent Company
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 8, 2018
A world class leader in the test equipment manufacturing industry with competitive benefits. Also a leader in the Repair & Calibration service provider for their equipment as well as other leading test equipment.

A typical day including acting as a customer advocate for repair and calibration issues, filling the sales funnel through prospecting, and closing sales. The workplace culture was that of team collaboration to meet specific bi-annual quotas. Daily partnering with the Call Center employees was a significant task to assist customer in the service portfolio.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the professional employees I was able to work with over the years within all sorts of different organizations.
It was...okay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJanuary 1, 2018
It was okay if you enjoy a desk job type of role. If not, this is NOT for you. They have management in and out which is VERY frustrating. Also, for everything one is expected to learn and perform on a regular basis, the pay could be better.
Contractor working at Keysight.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CADecember 15, 2017
There is a culture between Keysight employees and contractors. If you are a contractor and you can get past the variances, then it's a great place to work. But if things like you can't play basketball, ping-pong, or use the weight room bother you, then stay away as a contractor.
I had no problem and had a great time here.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Class difference between contractors and employees
A good place to work but not as a contractor.
Manufacturing Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 13, 2017
the company was in a state of flux trying to determine where to put their resources. Stockholders shaping the direction of the company.
I was only a contractor there for a short period of time so my knowledge of the company was mostly heresay.
Pros
very professional
Cons
no job security as a contractor
content
automation operator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 1, 2017
Nothing to review. I feel that the company employees had lack of responsibility to help others move forward for the business need. There is a lack of cohesion between co workers.
Pros
high end tech
Cons
unwillingness to change
Overview
Inside Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 20, 2017
Keysight is an excellent company. Management is engaging and very competent, the people working there are very intelligent, diligent, and capable. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
good review
BDM (Former Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 15, 2017
Manager was great and always supporting of me and my efforts There was a strong team atmosphere in the office and with the entire team. The office work space was great.
Pros
Great company
Cons
lack of coimmunications from upper management
Contracting has its pluses and minuses
Marketing Program Manager Contractor (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CANovember 14, 2017
I've worked as a contractor for Keysight for 5 years. I enjoy the professional, collaborative environment and flexibility to work from home. However, I have not received any benefits for my work and have been asked by management to reduce my hourly rate, which is meant to compensate myself for the lack of benefits.
Pros
Flexibility, professional environment
Cons
No benefits
Disorganized
Service Manager/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 12, 2017
IT Management is disorganized and has unreasonable expectations of contractors that they limit to 40 hours per week, but be available at all the times.
Fast paced, high expectations
Quote/Order Manager (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO 80112October 27, 2017
Great work environment, very stressful during month end and expected to work 50+ hr weeks during that time. Great employees and management. Wide range of skills in communication with customers over the phone and using SalesForce, Oracle EBS, and Siebel to work on service orders and sales quotes/orders while managing orders for dozens of customers at a time. Uses Outlook a lot to schedule meetings, respond to customers and keep field engineers up to date on the status of orders.
Pros
Good work environment, good benefits
Cons
Stressful hours
Not good if you're a contractor.
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAOctober 24, 2017
Some people with issues assigned to supervisory roles. Low pay, arbitrary mandatory "no work days" anytime the quarterly reports were due. Cattle call method of filling positions. No security. Overall bad place to be a temp.
Pros
Nice regular staff.
Cons
See above.
Accounting manager producing quality financial statements
Corporate Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 19, 2017
Collaborating with legal, sales, engineering, senior financial and operational personnel for quality financial data, review, and records continuously improving operations to make a significant contribution to stakeholders
Great culture but poor compensation
Marketing manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAOctober 5, 2017
Great place to work with a talented workforce. Keysight offers challenging roles in a diverse and friendly environment. The only thing I would change is its compensation. We are losing young talent because we are simply not competitive.
bait and switch
Release Developer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 18, 2017
took a 12 month contract they ended it after five due to money issues. I expected to work 40 hours a week they only allowed 28 but were upset when I was not there early morning or late in the day. Not a great place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keysight Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

67out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Keysight Technologies.