Keysight Technologies Employee Reviews

Underrated company consisting of great people and lots of growth opportunities
Software Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CANovember 26, 2018
Keysight is simply a very good company to work for. It carries over the original work HP used to do with a modern twist of growing opportunities in software engineering and R&D. People are great, pay is decent and the company culture is pretty cool too!
Pros
Appreciation of employees, great company culture
Cons
friendly and great job opportunities
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CANovember 2, 2018
This company is a great place to work because there are so many opportunities to advance in your career in a technological environment. Everyone is friendly and helps each other to do a better job as a team and at times work may be slow, but there are willing to help you to find work to do when things are slow.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
It can get slow some days.
Keysight was boring
Nanoscale Microscopy Postdoctoral Scientist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 24, 2018
Only worked here as a postdoc for a few months - had little to do, little interaction, and little direction - there were no benefits for postodocs so I left
Working at Keysight
Material Handler/ Materials Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 10, 2018
Excellent supervisor and co workers,but if you are on contract (temporary ) then there is no raises,or conversion to full time/regular employee.
After a specific amount of time with the company, you are released,can not return for 6 months.
I enjoyed my job, and I like the company. But, I want a permanent position, which will not happen at Keysight Technologies, if you are from a staffing agency or a contract employee.
Keysight is a good company to work for.
Pros
Excellent supervisor & co-workers
Cons
Won't covert temp/contract employees to permanent employees.
Decent place to work
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAOctober 9, 2018
Decent place to work. People are friendly for the most part. You won't become a millionaire but you wont hate coming to work everyday either, which is a pro.
Keysight has really gone downhill
Application Engineer for Keysight Technologies (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAOctober 4, 2018
Keysight clearly has shown they have lost the "HP Way" since spinning off of Agilent. Management is bad. No longer a good company to work for, which is why I left.
Incentives offered for increased job performance & lots of amenities
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 25, 2018
There are also clubs to join, which go on excursion throughout the year. Relaxed, but competitive work environment. There is a "bold" line between contract workers and permanent employees. They don't get nearly as much access to amenities and programs. Disconnect between various management teams, departments and employees.
Pros
Excellent benefits and on-site amenities
Cons
Lower pay than like companies
good place to work
Test Technician (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 16, 2018
over all is good,work place culture is very friendly. i like the mangement , flexble work hours,Manger listen to the employes and get the feed back.Ienjoy workining there.
Best employer
Order Mgr. /Expert Level (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 16, 2018
Fast paced, working with customers and field engineers to quote and order management . Learns several new programs, Oracle and Salesforce. The workplace culture was very diversified and easy to fit in with all. Cross training and working with others was a pleasure.
The hardest part of the job is that I will not be moving to the Colorado Springs office. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that i work with.
Pros
All work together and help each other
Cons
Company relocating to Colorado Springs
Overall Interviewing Experience (Recruiter)
operations (Former Employee) –  Calabasas, CAAugust 14, 2018
Lack of professionalism. Recruiters ghost candidates, no follow-up. Do your job! Be professional. You represent your company negatively doing that.
Pros
nothing
Cons
recruiters and hiring manager
Good place to work.
Director of Business Development & Global KAM (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDJuly 25, 2018
Keysight offers the opportunity to manage the business upon your time and based on objectives. It is a well managed company that put emphasis on family, team work, business integrity and results. The mentioned culture transpire through the organization from top to bottom and across the multiple business groups.
Pros
Remote; flexible time; object oriented; leadership
Cons
good old boys club; status quo
Productive and good place
Electrical Test Technician (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJuly 10, 2018
Learn a lot. Good place to work with balance life. Excellent Values. People and Management care about each other. Management is outstanding, team leaders know how to motivate and incentivize for maximum performance, as well as consistent training support and mentorship.
Pros
Good management
Enjoyed my job.
Import Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJuly 2, 2018
I worked for Agilent/Keysight for 11+ years as an On-Site import compliance officer through FedEx Trade Networks. I really enjoyed my job. I was sorry after the contract was not renewed after I moved out of state.
Every Day is different but...
IT Global Sourcing Manager (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 21, 2018
The people who work at Keysight were great to work with and work for. Everyday presented a new challenge however, the work load is often overbearing. So often, you'll never be able to reflect on completed projects and figure out better ways to completing projects because you'll have to start working on other multiple projects/ contracts. I found myself always wanting to the weekend to come to forget about work ( but that's just a feeling. I'm all for working hard a being challenged but there needs to be a balance).
Job studies
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJune 7, 2018
I'm a hard worker, Highly motivated, Energetic,
Good customer relations.
Knowledgeable with retail products.
Punctual, Well groomed, and open minded.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Excellent colleagues
Senior Software Architect (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 29, 2018
Overall compensations are not competitive comparing with other tech companies in bay area. Colleagues are great to work with.You can explore and learn new things if you are self-motivated.
Great helpful coworkers.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 21, 2018
Is a good working environment with coworkers trying to help you do your job. The management is really good. I highly recommend working here. And if your up for it you may also cover shifts for extra hours.
Keysight Technologies, Ixia Solutions Group review
Former employee (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 6, 2018
Bright and talented workers but lack of executive vision/direction. Upper management should focus on market needs/trends and creating products that are in line with the market. The trends are ever changing and if we don't keep up, then we get swallowed. Which happened with the Keysight acquisition.
Pros
Culture at site, challenging work
Cons
401k options, acquisition
Na
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 6, 2018
I am not able to provide this information at this time. I am working on applying for jobs due to extenuating circumstances . This requirement is a little ridiculous.
managers out of touch with satellite labs
Calibration Technician (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 27, 2018
managers out of touch with satellite labs. Company is too big. People are just positions in a lab. The Roseville lab was amazing. Aforementioned problems don't exist there.
Pros
good pay
Cons
company too big and spread out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keysight Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss