Keysource Acquisition Employee Reviews

Unbelievably Bad
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 6, 2019
Robots. To succeed here, be prepared to:1. Disregard your personality-you are to adapt theirs. 2. Offer no opinion(s)-accept their sales plan/process or be immediately micromanaged. 3. Forget your past sales experiences/successes-it does not matter, it's their way or the highway. 4. 1% comission is embarassing. 5. Pay per hour decreases from $14 to $11 an hour after six months. *ALL MANAGEMENT HERE CONSIDERS YOU A NUMBER. NOT A PERSON.
Pros
desk space
Cons
see review
Official response from Keysource Acquisition
April 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. Sounds like your experience with us was not 100%. All of our KeySource employees are important to us. I assure you, you are like family, not a number. We want the best for you and we hope that you want the best for us also. Inside Sales is a challenging career path, but one that can be very rewarding. The key to successful inside sales is in the numbers: the more calls you make, the more sales opportunities you generate. Good luck in your future career endeavors.

Be careful
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYDecember 28, 2018
Keysource is a fun and relaxed place to work however, you are easily distracted by it and it often gets out of hand. It can become a childlike atmosphere. Theres is friendly competition, but at times situations are handled unprofessionally, they have a bad habit of cradling and playing favoritism only to those who do very well which is discouraging at times. The people and the CEO are not the problem, the way the company is ran, you are just another seat to the company and if you plan on working here ask questions!!! Ask how they are deducting your taxes, ask where your wages are being reported from and make sure you are not filing for any other tax forms other than W2! God forbid you lose your job here, you will find out just how shady some things they do are, and youll see once your gone it is not in your best interest to move on, financially. You go through alot of stressful and unnecessary steps to get compensation or unemployment benefits!!
Pros
Long lunch breaks
Cons
This may be a shady business
Growing Company with Strong Foundation
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 25, 2018
KeySource is a generic pharmaceutical wholesaler distributer who is growing throughout the U.S. The people at KeySource are great. Everyone cares very much about their customers in all departments of the company. There is opportunity for growth and development within the organization both here in Cincinnati and in the Niagara Falls office. The culture is current with the times and it is a fun place to work.
Pros
Paid lunch, work/life balance, very fun and motivational environment, chance to earn bonuses, good location
Cons
Health benefits are a good, but premiums could be better. (This is getting better as the company grows)
Fun workplace tons of opportunity for advancing and making alot of money
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJune 21, 2018
I love working for keysource at the Niagara office, the management is fun and they truly care about the sales reps. There is a great opportunity to make alot of money too. Great office culture and environment they also reward alot with time off and cool prizes.
Pros
Great office culture
Cons
11-7 monday thru thursday isn't that great but off weekend fridays 9-5
Beautiful Atmosphere
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJune 21, 2018
The atmosphere is really beautiful, and I enjoy the people I work with. Management truly wants to see you succeed, and they also give you all the tools to accomplish your goals. The job can be stressful, however you get what you put in to it, and with that stress follows. Management can be a bit micro managing, but if your allowed to get off track, how can you really be successful. Overall this is a wonderful place to make a career at, and build your own paycheck as you go.....
Pros
Leave early
Cons
Micro Managing
Fun environment/Great benefits
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 25, 2017
Tons of benefits...work out room, play games to leave early, paid lunch and holidays. Management is always willing to help out with advice and help if you need it.
Pros
Healthcare, Pto
Fun and productive work place
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 25, 2017
We are very team and goal oriented here at keysource. We are all very focused on keeping our customers happy along with making our work place enjoyable. Our management is very helpful when having a hard day and helps to keep us positive. There is a lot of room to grow here. This is a very great place to work and grow.
productive and easy-going workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 25, 2017
Enjoyable place to work; nice facility, friendly management and staff, and great work hour options. The actual sales rep job position is what you make it- if you have a negative attitude and get discouraged with rejection easily, you'll probably hate it. If you can overcome the fear of speaking to people who don't know you, you can have a blast with it and not dread coming to work every day.
Pros
fun work environment
Cons
very micromanaged
The most enjoyable part of the job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 25, 2017
Working at KeySource is awesome because you get to build your own clientele and talk to pharmacists all over the country on a daily basis. The atmosphere is relaxed but determined with management coming up with different games to play to keep work life interesting helping us to stay driven to reach our goals and make our bonuses.
Pros
Paid lunches, earn PTO by spending time in the on-site gym
Productive Enviorment
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 19, 2017
Your attitude will depend on how well you will do at your job. Your attitude shows through the phone. If you have a bad attitude no one will want to talk to you or buy from you because they can hear it in your voice on how unhappy you are. If you sound happy bubbly and excited they will want to buy from you. That is what I have come to learn when selling to the pharmacies. The hardest part of the job would be to not let a bad sales day keep you down because that will just create a bad cycle you will have to break and you will not be successful. You have to understand that there will be good days and bad. What you need to learn is if you have a bad day instead of beating yourself up from it just learn to take something away from that bad day. This will make you successful. Be persistent. Just because someone doesn't take the time to talk to you one day doesn't mean they wont buy from you the next. The best part of my job is that I determine how much my paycheck will be. Also the great 401K program and benefits and paid time off that come with the job.
Pros
Hour paid lunches and two ten minute breaks AND paid holidays off
Cons
Healthcare plan is ok
Motivational Work Place
Senior Account manager (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHOctober 19, 2017
A lot of opportunity to leave early if we are on track for our monthly quota. There are incentives given in the form of competitions vs our coworkers. Managers are here to help whenever needed and it is a family-like environment.
Pros
Paid lunch, Game days, friendly coworkers
Very successful
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 19, 2017
I am very happy to be at Key Source , it is a very comfortable workplace with great office space. Key Source has a great plan to make you successful. Management is very inspirational to boost your confidence into becoming a GREAT sales representative. I've learned how to be competitive an to never give up.
Pros
great benefits
Beautiful Place to work/ Good Pay/ Great Management
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 19, 2017
I just started here at KeySource Medical. I feel blessed to be working in a brand new renovated floor in the heart of Niagara Falls, NY. It is hip and fun and I'm excited to come to work every day. The building itself is absolutely beautiful. I really am impressed with my training experience, and am lucky to call this place my new home away from home. KeySource has set me up to succeed as an Inside Sales Representative. There is tons of incentive, and lots of room to grow with this company. Management is very helpful and caring and have guided me every step I have had to take to get to where I am with the company now.
Pros
Lots of perks, dinners, team building activities, beautiful views
Great Team
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 19, 2017
I am so excited to grow my carrier and work with our team to move forward and learning everything i can.

Mangers are Very nice and always there when you need them.

Trainers are very well versed in their field and really really want to help you succeed and grow with them. As you grow and develop they are just as excited when you do well as you are. and any help you need if you are struggling they are more than happy to help get you through it.

Lots of team building exercises, its very friendly competitive

I hardest part is starting your sales but remember not to take it personal
Pros
It is a beautiful brand new office with much room to grow
Exciting office
Territory Representative (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 19, 2017
Relaxed, fun atmosphere that makes it easy to want to come to work. My daily drive in gets my mind going as to what fun things will occur in the office for the day. Team building events are handled in a fun way as well as a subtle competitive nature. I would strongly encourage people of any age from any background to consider checking the opportunities out for this company.
First class career opportunity
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Cincinatti, OHOctober 13, 2017
Long history of success! Great culture! Great environment! Keysource Medical possess a great balance of hard work and a fun work environment which encourages employees to be as successful as they can.
Pros
Endless potential
Cons
Fun place to work competitive
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 13, 2017
Great place to work, management is great you get a lot of support. Low stress typical inside sales job make a lot of calls and get paid. Fun environment
Pros
Ping pong Hour lunch breaks
Cons
Fun place to work, great management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 10, 2017
Great place to work, great team environment, sales managers give great to support to all the employees. Get plenty of breakt time and pto time and ping pong breaks
Pros
Long breaks, Relaxed managment
Wouldn't recommend
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 5, 2017
Would not recommend working at KeySource Medical. The management is not up to par and very biased. Compensation is not fair. Not sure how they are in business.
Good place to make money.
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 24, 2015
I enjoyed my time at KeySource. Unfortunately the company lost its DEA license and my territory got cut in half overnight. And to make matters worse, management put the blame of the situation on the sales reps and the morale quickly shifted towards the negative side of things. When things were good, I was a top 5 sales rep out of roughly 35-40 reps. Managing a territory of over $200,000 per month
Pros
Money, sales contests
Cons
Low morale, a feeling of no matter how good you do it's never enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keysource Acquisition. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3