KeyStaff Employee Reviews

It a place for temp jobs only. They will not allow you to take a job full-time permanent unless you quit and reapply under the company web.
ASSEMBLER/CLEANING ROOM (Former Employee) –  North Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2019
Depends on the job and shift you get. You can receive a job that is great good hours and great pay, but remember that it is a temp job. Or could get assigned a job that is not so good but need a job to get by it's your choice so choose wisely. To become permanent at any of the jobs you may have to quit and reapply with the company it self. They will try to find you work . I recieve a jobgreat đź‘Ť but I got laid off of after 4 month with no explanation.got
Cons
No chance for advancement
Fun Work Place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 30, 2019
Very Friendly And Understanding Work Place Not Working To Hard And Also Pay Weekly. Pay Rate Is Worth The Job You’re Not Over Working Yourself Just Enjoying Work
Very fun and productive
Punch Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 18, 2018
Keystaff is a good company to work for I would recommend to friends and or family. I've had nothing, but great opportunities with Keystaff at all times I was employed with them.
It pays the bills-kind of
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 9, 2018
Clients are nice. The management lies to them though. They pick and choose. They run workman’s comp backgrounds- which is illegal. If you have a workman’s comp that WILL NOT hire you.
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
Micromanagement, stressful
Temporary / Contractor Jobs ONLY!!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  USAMay 19, 2018
You must go behind the companies back to get hired on for the jobs you wish to keep. Make sure where ever you go and you like the job and that job likes your work. Speak with the hiring manager at the job site about coming in full time. You might want to request to apply personally and not by Keystaff. There have been times where Keystaff said the job ended and I wasn’t needed for the place for which I was contracted. Come to find out Keystaff didn’t want to release me from their contract early.
Pros
They’ll find you a job no matter what it may be!
Cons
Hard to move from temp / contractor. Not benefits
variety
Temporary Employment Agency (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 11, 2018
there were only a handful of jobs to come my way. I cant really rate them accurately when I was only there 4 to 6 weeks. the jobs they sent me on were good temporary jobs. PGA national during the start of the golf season.
Pros
free lunch.
Cons
not steady
Temp agency
TEMP SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 20, 2018
The wonderful staff always did all they could to assist in job placement. They genuinely seemed to care about helping the people they placed. If you showed effort, they worked hard for you.
Under contract to Wollman Insurance Group, found that insurance is an interesting industry.
Wollman Insurance Group - Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 22, 2018
Though I was only at Wollman Insurance Group about 5 weeks,I enjoyed it for the most part Some of the tasks were a bit confusing since I had no prior experience in this field. Overall, the experience was okay.
This is the worst company to work for.
contractor (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJanuary 18, 2018
The staff person I worked with was rude and lied to make herself look good. Worst staffing company, run from this company. They like to make false statements and take you unemployment.
Pros
Cons
They are not trust worthy at all.
Professional Temp Job
Contact (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 2, 2018
Key staffing is a great company to work with, the Job market has slowed down. These a contract Jobs, Positions, if not openings. We are placed on a call list, sometimes, it may be for weeks or months. If you opening, we wait, either continue to call for work. Key staff is located in a office setting. No games, just office.
Pros
Free computer training refresher course to help you. bonus all depend the Job.
Cons
no cons
Junior Recruiter
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLNovember 7, 2017
The company took advantage of the candidates just to fill in the quota monthly. Not much direction and very unorganized. I don't have much to say I feel that they should have had more training for their employees so that they could of had much better contracts with futures for our over qualified candidates that they gave positions to. Work on getting more than just one account that paid higher so people that need to work did not have to work more than 2 jobs just to support their families. All the candidates were all just numbers to them.
Pros
Meeting great canidates
Cons
Not organized and looked at canidates as numbers not at what they bring to Key Staff
customer relations
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  RecruiterOctober 25, 2017
Helping new and old client recruite for excellent candidates for their open position also help employees find jobs also help with general office duties
Relly laid back
Driver (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 4, 2017
All I have to say is that I get along with everyone I work with and I really enjoyed working for keystaff, a typical day at work is just sittin around.
Pros
Van drivers are nice
Cons
Had to pay for your lunch if you didnt bring a lunch
Did not give an oppertunity to certain "type" of people
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 20, 2017
The owner as well as a lot of the company owners discriminated against certain people but would never say that. They would give another reason for not offering jobs to prospects because of legal reasons.
Pros
Small office
Cons
Not an equal opportunity place
Productive work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 5, 2017
Nice work environment, convenient work locations. Weekly compensation, decent training, Positions are temp. to perm. Weekends off. ability to create your own schedule.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
short breaks
inconsistancy
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 9, 2017
there was a great deal of indecision in regards to the direction that the company was going. No one knew where they stood, the company was also in the process of relocation.
Great experience with little toddlers, seeing them learn
Child Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJune 19, 2017
Worked with children ages 2-4. Ensuring a safe, well-organized environment so our daily
activity log showed the progress each child made.
• Teaching the importance of being healthy and personal hygiene habits
• Organized and took part in leisure activities. Like working with hand movements to help build structured writing habits.
Pros
Seen progress being made every day.
Cons
Job assignment was short
Wonderful customer service
Keystaff Customer Service Caller (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 5, 2017
Keystaff is a memorable place. It's hard to forget the company. The company have a really great team. I enjoyed every moment I worked there. I will recommend it to anybody.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Horrible
N/A (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 6, 2017
Horrible place to apply at! They only care about making themselves money! They care nothing about the applicants. They. Get paid to send people to wherever it is and that's it.
Cons
Horrible personnel, recruiter is rude
Office manager was not professional to staff or potential new employees
Receptionist/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 2, 2017
I have found out that the company has let go the previous office manager, which, I feel, was beneficial to the company. The working environment was, at times, chaotic and unprofessional. The previous office manager was rude and came into work smelling of marijuana most of the time and I had never even met the owner of the company (who was actually my boss). I did receive my paychecks on time every week and enjoyed the location.