Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. Employee Reviews

Terrible
Operator (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 3, 2018
Management could care less about you as an employee, very demeaning and belittling and very quick to make you do something that is against your best interest safety wise, and you are to get hurt they always find a way to blame you and never take responsibility.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
No consequences for screw ups, Favoritism, lack of integrity.
Very dirty place to work if you have allergies
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saranac, MIJuly 28, 2018
If you have allergies, not a place to work, very dirty work environment. No room to advance. Poor management, no concerns about employees health issues. Very poor pay for the work they do.
Keystone
Packer stacking (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIJuly 22, 2018
Ilke the work that you do a lot of stuff never doing the same thing all day you pack orders for stores all over the place and you will be able to talk with each person there they will help you with what ever you are doing
Pros
Hilo pickes licnes
Cons
Put everyone on one
No advancement; long hours..
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Spokane WAJune 15, 2018
Lack of communication - long hours.. low pay.. no advancement; poor environment.. no stability.. employees constantly calling in sick so you had to stay longer
Productive and fast pace place to work at
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MAJune 14, 2018
I enjoy working at keystone because the schedule is flexible on their time of work and I am able to ask for time off due to me being a part time employee
Pros
Can wear comfortable clothes to work
Cons
Work starts at 3-7 for part time employees
Long hours/no advancement
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 6, 2018
You're required to extra work long hours and holidays. Management isn't always communicating on the same page. One manager will tell you one thing, the other will tell you another, and then your supervisor will tell you yet another. It makes the working conditions ridiculous. Also, the raises and bonuses they mention during your interview are virtually non existent.
Pros
Paid biweekly
Cons
Poor management, lack of advancement
Ridiculous
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Brownstown, MIMay 20, 2018
You never know exactly when you're getting off. Employees love to call of which makes the 10 -12 hour shifts drag over to sometimes 14 hours. It's a lot of standing around but when work comes it's intense and can be body breaking if you're not used to heavy lifting. People quit every week it was normal. Terrible job. You don't have a life if you work 2nd shift here.
Employees are ok, management is terrible.
Order Puller/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAMay 9, 2018
Don't, just don't. The management turnover is unreal. And the new people that are brought in are just layovers until something else comes across. The leads have one answer for your problems: 'I don't know, ask someone else."
a fun and challenging place to work
delivery driver order packer the crew of 7 (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAMay 7, 2018
3 am start time unloading the semi trucks and loading trucks
and dealing with returns and cleanup fueling trucks
how to fill out trip log
good customer service
my manager was top notch
fun to work at busy busy busy
long days when delivering to british columbia sometimes more than 14 hours
staying at nice hotels in canada
Pros
compensation and great coworkers hotels
Cons
long days poor gps need to get new better models
The work was good
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMay 6, 2018
Other than the fact you would get forced to shut down for 8 hours minimum without pay on the longer routes, it was decent. The head manager would only come help us if his boss was there, but whatever. Heavy parts to move, makes you stronger haha. Not a bad job, definitely not a retirement company though.
Pros
Coworkers were usually helpful
Cons
No real chance to grow in the company
No Work/Life Balance
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAMay 3, 2018
Went on medical leave and returned only to be terminated. Not a good company to work for. Their always hiring because they can't keep anyone. They do not treat their employees well.
Productive work environment
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  York, PAMarch 25, 2018
I enjoyed working at Keystone Automotive/LKQ for the 3 + years that I worked there. I was involved with working with the sales office, the warehouse personnel, and the management team. I worked with accounts payable and account receivable portions on a daily basis which kept the entire location working responsibly and firmly together as a team.
It was the worst job I have ever had!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMarch 14, 2018
It was the worst job I have ever had! We were lied to almost on a daily basis from our supervisor and we tried to correct the problem talking with upper management and they did nothing!
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Our supervisor was the most unethical, unprofessional person I have ever worked for!
great place to work, good people
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MANovember 30, 2017
Keystone was a good paying job with great benefits. I was well trained and supported during my shift. only draw back was travel to work due to company being in Taunton, Mass. Traffic to-and-fro was a grind daily.
Pros
Good work environment, good play
Cons
distance to travel
Bad work place
Deliver driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 30, 2017
Bad company to work for. Work 3 days of the week but work from 3:15 am to finish some where around 9:30 pm and will have to work next day. They want you to lie on your logbook. Is really bad in there don't recommend
Pros
30 min lunch
no comment
Transportation (Former Employee) –  Sterling, MANovember 13, 2017
i shorted parts to loc the loaded on own truck and delivered auto parts to assigned locations and unloaded the porducter and had many stos in my day
Keystone automotive
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 9, 2017
typical day at work you come in at 5:30 am and break down pallets. At my warehouse there are 9 different routes so each part is labeled with its route number and its stop. You then scan in your parts using a handheld device(this would be the most stressful part if you asked me) sometimes parts are missing but it’s rare. There are also times where u might have so many parts u might be overwhelmed but this I really nothing to worry about it’s gets better with time. You then load your truck and try and keep each stops parts together as you load that way when your delivering it makes things easier.
Pros
4 days a week, 40 hrs, good management, good pay
Cons
There is no set time you will be off
Worst place to work.
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAAugust 7, 2017
They train you a few days expect you to know 25yrs of policies in 4 days then trow you to the wolves . They use GPS in the trucks and company phones . they time you and tell you it should take for example 8 mins that is for the customer to receive 4 items and return 15 items for credit . If you finish your route early they ask and give an attitude as to why you are back an hr early . You are just a number to them not an employee.
Pros
non
worked there 9 years
Driver (Former Employee) –  Webster, MAJune 26, 2017
My god what a cluster company motto should be I dont know what to tell you ,I dont know it wasnt me and my favorite do the best you can never in my 30 years as a driver have I seen such a sh%t show junk parts management are a bunch of empty shirts they will stab you in the back in a second the sales staff lie to customers and drivers take the blame for everything lkq and keystone have fu%ked up junkyards accross the country do I need to say more how I lasted that long with out devolping a drug habit is amazing
Pros
Not a one
Warehouse work
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAJune 16, 2017
Great place to work at warehouse industry it pays very good money you can live off of it with great benefits the management is good and I would work at a warehouse againdefinitely recommend Keystone AutoDefinitely recommend Keystone Auto motive for an experienced warehouse worker