Keystone Automotive Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXMay 16, 2018
They are good about recognizing good work. The teammate all work together to get the jobs done. I would still be working there, but business had slowed down and I wasn't getting enough hours
Not a fun place to work
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 14, 2018
This used to be a great place to work un till Keystone was bought out by LKQ. The was room for growth. There was pay increases. The company cared for their employees. Once Keystone was bought out things went down hill. No raises for me for nine years straight. No advancement unless you knew someone. They care more about the profit than their employees.
Pros
Pays the bills
Cons
Long days, Upper managment never pleased.
great
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 9, 2018
they have worked well for me and i have no real bad things to say to them. The hours might be long but in general if you do your job there is just you
cut throat stressful
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KS 66105May 7, 2018
Very hard to reach sales goals. Management not heplfull, hours are regular. micro managed. slow paced desk work. no room for advancement. good people to work with.
Pros
discount on parts
Cons
no room for advancement
Challenging work, always busy.
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  DeForest, WIApril 27, 2018
It is a very fast paced work environment with frequent customer phone calls. Each day I spend time doing cycle counts to manage inventory. I have the autonomy to make decisions and control my own workload.
Pretty easy overall, can be fast past at times.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILApril 16, 2018
Not a bad place to start or work if your maby in collage or just need alil more cash in your pocket. Everyone at Kestone is nice and respectful, it's a pretty calm and fun environment.
Pros
Paid 10 minute break, your close to lots of resturants for break.
Cons
Healthcare, pay, hours.
Boring
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLORIDAApril 11, 2018
It sucks need new job need more money customers are rude manager sucks not treated fairly hours are horrible no time off no time to spend with family need better job
Cons
My favorite job untill laid off.
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMarch 27, 2018
I worked as a temp for 5 years and loved it. I showed up everyday and worked hard. They hired me on to the main company from the temporary company and they told me they "want me to stay with the family for a long time". Less than a year later they sat us down and told us all we where now unemployed on the spot, no advance notice or hints at to what was going to happen. I saw a room full of grown men crying about losing their retirements, jobs, and healthcare. Great company if you know you got a secure spot.
Pros
Family like environment
Cons
Lack of job security
fun place .great group of guys
ROUTE DRIVER & SALES,BACK DOCK (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 12, 2018
this was a pretty cool place to work,even tho not changing with the times, I was one of the black route drivers ever to drive a parts truck,I was able to be my own boss. driving close to 350 miles a day.
Productive able to learn alot
Lead Parts Deliver (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 3, 2018
Great place to work lkq gave me lots of opportunities met alot of great managers.Had chances to do many things and learn the system they use to operate on a daily basis.
Pros
employee breakfest over time daily lotsof things to learn
Fun environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2018
I was a delivery driver at beginning of day I would pull orders and load truck in order the stops where gonna be made then I would check orders and load security and start delivering auto body parts to collision centers through out Atlanta
Pros
Hours
Cons
Short lunch
It was a very fun place to work
Hi-Lo/Load Hog Driver (Former Employee) –  Brownstown, MIFebruary 15, 2018
It’s a very nice and clean warehouse to work at Everyone is very nice and respectfull You have 3 breaks and every other month they were ordering us food for lunch
Pros
Clean warehouse
Cons
The over time
Keystone
Cooling Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 14, 2018
Company relocated to brandon which was to far a drive for me. Other than that I enjoyed the job delivering parts. Fast paced but not to stressing and enjoyed being outside.
Overall a good place to work.
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, INFebruary 8, 2018
Keystone is a decent place to work if you dont mind driving or working some long days. The typical work week is 3 days so you know you will have some longer days that are balanced by extra days off. I enjoy running routes and driving.
Pros
3 day work week, benefits are offered
Cons
Benefits are expensive, overtime is very limited. The company is a micro managed company.
productive
Order Selector/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAFebruary 8, 2018
fast pace environment with alot of chance to move up in warehouse. daily use of cherry picker and rf scanners to pick products for customers. i would recommend
the people were great at what they did.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Keystone was a pretty good place to work at. I however did not like one of the managers. He singled me out even though I worked just as hard if not harder than the others. Which to me made me not like enjoy working there too much.
Pros
15 minute break every 2 hours
Cons
You didnt get to choose what you did in the warehouse.
a plus
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Brownstown, MIFebruary 7, 2018
it a very nice place to work the people is nice they give great hours a very nice warehouse up and down they give out good bonus when people bring things out to the dock mess up...the people you work with
Pros
lunch alll the time
Great company
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INFebruary 2, 2018
Unfortunately, they closed this area down. They offered to relocate us but wife owned her own business and could not walk away from that nor the income she created. Otherwise I would have relocated.
Pros
Cons
They shut down
Just OK
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  TXJanuary 22, 2018
Everyone had a chip on their shoulder. Everyone walked around like they owned the place. Very few people were helpful... It was a guard your turf mentality.
Pros
You could quit
Cons
Perception of greatness
Free lunch
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2018
Great place to work flexible, competitive, and high demand your co- workers are very friendly and its a great place to work if your looking for stabilitly.
Pros
Off weekends and holidays