Keystone Custom Homes Employee Reviews

Nice people
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 25, 2018
Positions in sales, operations, project management, customer relation, in-office and field work. Do their best to put a decent product on the market.
Busy, Competative,Professional
New home Real Estate sales consultant (Current Employee) –  Berks CountyFebruary 6, 2018
Keystone Custom Homes is the number one builder in Central PA.

Every day is unique and busy, weather we are in our model homes making phone calls, or preparing documents for upcoming settlements or contracts.

I have learned a great deal about real estate construction, staging, customer service following up with customers, taking detailed notes and developing relationships with customers.

The hardest part of the job is no meeting your own expectations.

The best part of the job is seeing happy home owners enjoying the fruits of their labor and being a part of the process.
Pros
Quality builder, great office staff, professional co-workers
Cons
Work/life balance is very difficult
Enjoyable to work for the company.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PA 17601February 1, 2018
Position included office items and greeting customers that came to tour house model. The most enjoyable part of the job was speaking with the customers.
Cons
No healthcare provided.
An excellent place to work.
New Home Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 31, 2018
Productive place to work. Training seminars were provided and that provided a great learning experience.

Working there is also a learning experience. There is always something new to be learned; i.e. financing, mortgages, construction and selling.
Great place to work.
Executive Administrative Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 21, 2017
Great place to work. Family culture. Very highly prestigious and well known company and was very proud to work for the CEO. High quality workmanship and ownership.
I recommend Keystone
Marketing and Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 18, 2017
Keystone Custom Homes is a great place to work. They are supportive to sales personnel. They have great values. The company is growing with opportunities for advancement.
Productive and interesting work environment
Greeter (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 4, 2017
This job has given me a chance to hone my interpersonal skills and given me confidence in speaking to members of the public.
Productive Work environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, PAJanuary 4, 2017
Working at The Villas of Castleton is an easy enjoyable work experience with something different every day. My co-workers were easy to get along with and to work with.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
benefits could be better
productive
Assistant Greeter (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 24, 2016
It has a lot of different locations. Instead of staying in one area or one home, you move around and get to know different areas and floor plans. I learned a lot about cold calling potential clients. A typical day is cleaning around and fluffing pillows, turning all lights on, and putting flags and A-frames outside. Greeting any one who walks through the door and try to get as much information about them as possible and then pass that information along to the community advisor.
Pros
travel
Cons
not too busy
Productive and fun workplace
Social Media Intern (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 4, 2015
I was the marketing intern for Keystone Custom Homes since September of 2014. Immediately once I began to work there, I was given opportunities to learn and grow as an employee. I didn't have much marketing experience for a real estate company, but I quickly was able to pick up the skills and tools needed to succeed. Everyone at the office was very supportive and was very willing to help whenever there were any problems. This company has been one of the absolute best places to work and learn from!
Pros
Hands on training, networking opportunities
Wonderful!
New Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 4, 2014
Great sales team, wonderful staff, and great bulders looking to give back
Small company, difficult advancement potential
Land Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 13, 2013
The job provided vast learning capacity as I was mostly working directly under CEO and had broad stroke exposure to all levels of the business, including but not limited to acquisition, development, marketing, finance.
Pros
Broad-scope experience
Cons
Weak employee benefit package, transient leadership
no quality of life
New Home Sales Representive (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 31, 2013
I was excited once I first was hired thinking I could earn a good living selling homes. Working every weekend and most days off gave me no life with my family at all. If there were meetings at corporate on your days of which were during the workweek you were required to attend. The management makes sure everyone knows they are replaceable. This made me feel worthless and like the company didn't care for their employees at all.
Pros
Cons
long hours, no vacation until you are there a year, expensive insurance