Keystone School Employee Review

View all Keystone School reviews

Excellent team!
Student Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PASeptember 15, 2014
Working at the Keystone School was an extremely fulfilling job. As an admissions representative, I was often the first person a parent or potential student would speak with. Being able to answer all of their questions about the education they would receive with us, and often helping students with various health problems, or extreme talent, or special needs find an alternative learning option that freed them from the limits of a traditional school was a rewarding feeling that I'd almost never experienced in a job before.

The people that the company employs, from the office managers to the curriculum designers, and admissions to student services were truly the most caring people - always eager to help our students excel.
Pros
Excellent break room, fun training and games to encourage teamwork, very happy staff
Cons
not much room for advancement, low pay

Other Keystone School Employee Reviews

Casual and friendly atmosphere
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAJanuary 15, 2019
The office is a very relaxed, has a friendly atmosphere where everyone has worked together well with a casual dress code. The hardest part of the job at times is the lack of communication between management and the employees, but the most enjoyable part of the job are my coworkers and how well we work together as a team. There are changes coming soon, one being a new software system upgrade which should improve the work flow of the student enrollment process and create a less manual workload.
Pros
PTO time is very generous as well as the holidays off
Cons
Pay scale not competitive, healthcare
Fun work place
After care teacher (Current Employee) –  119 e Craig plMarch 7, 2018
Keystone is a good school to work out , kids are well behaved
I learned patients
Work place is nice
Most enjoyable part of my job is helping out with the kids
Pros
Activities