KeystoneCare Employee Reviews

Disorganized company
Nurse (Former Employee) –  PANovember 15, 2018
This company managed to ruin my experience in home care. First, my orientation was not well conducted. I was paired with a hospice nurse when I was hired for home care. It took them two days to find a nurse for me to orient with. I was sent to open cases without being oriented to the company procedure for dong so. Intake did not know I was hired so they had no patients for me. This company has no leadership, thus making them very disorganize.
Pros
patients you meet and families are great
Cons
no one to teach you
Best job I've had in years
Staffing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PANovember 13, 2018
I have nothing but love for everyone at Keystone. I had so many jobs that I was absolutely miserable for so many years, working here has been a true breath of fresh air. The people are SO kind it's almost baffling. My managers are incredibly patient and helpful. I love the team here so much, I hope I'm here for many many more years to come.
Pros
Rewarding job. Supportive team and management. incredibly nice people.
Two thumbs up
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PANovember 5, 2018
Probably the best company I've worked for. Management is solid, everyone I work with is kind and the company structure is very organized. Whenever I have question or something I need help with, there's never any confusion as to who to direct it to.
Pros
Organized operations. Friendly staff. Supportive management. Enjoyable environment.
Cons
The shifts are very busy.
I would'nt want to work anywhere else
CNA (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAOctober 27, 2018
I've had nothing but great experiences here since day one. I absolutely love my managers and my coworkers are some of the best in the business at what they do. This is the field I've always wanted to be in, so I really enjoy the work as well. Apply!
Pros
Kind managers. Talented team. Big-name clients.
Cons
Rude clients at times.
Amazing company - I plan to work here for a long time
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAOctober 17, 2018
I couldn't be more grateful for the whole team at Keystone, but especially our upper management. They have given me opportunities I never thought I would have in life, starting with when I was first offered a position. My coworkers are great as well, and I'm proud to call many of them close friends. This is a place you wake up each morning and look forward to going to.
Pros
Amazing team. Lots of opportunities to gain responsibility. ++ management.
Cons
No complaints - I love these people.
Company full of honest, kind people
CNA (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAOctober 8, 2018
Keystone understands that the easiest way to making our clients happy is by giving us the tools to succeed, so they go above and beyond in making sire we are prepared for our jobs - whether that means with technology, necessary information, resources for help or the freedom to make critical decision. Some of the nicest people I've ever worked with.
Pros
Given the tools to s ucceed. Nice people. Honest management.
Cons
I can't think of any.
Good company, amazing people
Admin Support (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PASeptember 26, 2018
Kind, honest people in my experience. Haven't really had any bad experiences in my time here - my managers have been helpful since day one and never give me flack as long as I'm not entirely slacking off. Really enjoy the team they've created here, we actually have fun from time to time.
Pros
Friendly team. Helpful management. Fun work environment.
Cons
The work can get a bit mundane.
Fun, innovative company to work with
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PASeptember 17, 2018
In general, Keystone is a really fun company to work with. I personally enjoy working with someone that's constantly innovating and searching for the next best way to do something. I'm always telling my friends who are unhappy at their jobs to apply here.
Pros
Innovative company. Fun work environment. Solid management team.
Cons
Fast paced. High workloads.
Amazing work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PASeptember 14, 2018
Great company - they put the time and effort into ensuring all of us are happy. Our offices were already some of the nicest I've ever been in when I started and are constantly being updated. The people are great as well. I'm glad I found this opportunity
Pros
First-class offices and amenities. Good team and management.
Cons
None.
Zero complaints, great place to work
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAAugust 21, 2018
I've been incredibly thankful for my job with Indeed since day one. My manager is one of the nicest people I've ever met and I can say the same for many of my co-workers. I felt incredibly lucky when I got the job and I still do today. I can't picture myself anywhere else.
Pros
Impactful work. Friendly management & coworkers. Chef-made lunch everyday. Great pay & benefits.
Cons
Stressful at times. Have to work with a lot of people.
Great managers and team
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAAugust 16, 2018
Our managers do a great job of both pointing out and rewarding our achievements, so my favorite aspect is that I know my individual efforts make a difference in the big scheme of the company. My co-workers keep the job interesting every day. Great place to work.
Pros
Encouraging management. Fun team. Important work.
Cons
We could probably be more organized.
Great company
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAAugust 4, 2018
Been a good experience for me since day one. Would definitely recommend, one of the best places I've ever worked. It's good to know you are able to give an impact on other people's lives.
Pros
Great work environment. Good people that are making a difference. Great coworkers.
Cons
I've gotten too emotionally involved before.
Good people
Nurses Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJuly 23, 2018
A company that is actually focused on improving lives, not just fattening their wallets. I actually enjoy coming to work each day because I know what I'm doing is making a difference. It's just nice not having to question your employer's motives.
Pros
Honest, ethical company. Rewarding work.
Cons
Management is strict because our daily actions do affect the lives of others.
Rewarding place to work
Caregiver (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJuly 14, 2018
It's nice that there is actually some meaning behind the work I do each day and that I'm aware that I'm actually helping people in my area that need home care. The team is generally great to work with and my managers have been more helpful than anything in my experience.
Pros
Job is meaningful, good staff and management, positive culture
Cons
Must balance the rewarding aspect of the job but not get too familiar with client's personal lives.
Easy to make an impact
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJuly 9, 2018
It's great to have a job where I can tangibly see the difference I am making. In general, the company's great to work for - the work is flexible and the pay is great. Highly recommend.
Pros
Visible impact. Friendly management. Above average compensation.
Cons
Some people can be difficult to work with.
Positive Experience
Caregiver/CNA (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor Estates, PAJune 26, 2018
Everyone is really positive, including the owner. My managers have been really helpful from day one and don't give me a hard time when I have my inevitable brain-farts. I think the fact that we're helping people helps keep everyone in a good attitude.
Pros
Friendly staff, Impactful work leads to good culture
Cons
Can be stressful
Employees are Provided the Tools to Succeed
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJune 15, 2018
The members of senior management are genuine kind, encouraging people. Our CEO makes sure the office is constantly being updated with the latest tech and innovative solutions for the job. As a result, myself and the rest of the staff are always excited to deliver our industry leading products and services.
Pros
Positive Environment, Innovative Solutions, Management is great
Cons
Nothing that I can readily think of.
This Company is a Benefit to Society
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJune 11, 2018
The top priority here everyday is to impact our client's lives in a positive manner. The value our CEO places on helping people, as opposed to the company's bottom line, makes my job truly rewarding.
Pros
Good working environment, you can make an impact to client's you are serving.
Cons
It is difficult to emotionally distance myself from clients
Don’t be blinded
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAMay 16, 2018
Please do not be blinded by the sudden burst of positivity. Look further and do a little research, and you’ll see the real deal about working here. The owner is petty, she probably drafted all the positive ones herself! This is by far the most understaffed, penny pinching, unprofessional place you will ever come across. Just a miserable and draining place.
Pros
Relationships with patient families
Cons
Raggedy and dirty build yet the owner drives around in luxury
A Company that is Great on Collaboration
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAMay 14, 2018
-Collaboration is our key to success
-Pleasant work environment
-Company has great reputation in the industry
-Offers excellent compensation and benefits
-it's an absolute pleasure coming to work every day knowing that your contribution is appreciated and highly valued
Pros
This is a caring community. I'm glad to be part of this great culture!
Cons
Cannot think of any negative. I enjoy and love to provide care to our patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeystoneCare. Our community is ready to answer.