KeystoneCare Employee Reviews

Fun, innovative company to work with
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PASeptember 17, 2018
In general, Keystone is a really fun company to work with. I personally enjoy working with someone that's constantly innovating and searching for the next best way to do something. I'm always telling my friends who are unhappy at their jobs to apply here.
Pros
Innovative company. Fun work environment. Solid management team.
Cons
Fast paced. High workloads.
Amazing work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PASeptember 14, 2018
Great company - they put the time and effort into ensuring all of us are happy. Our offices were already some of the nicest I've ever been in when I started and are constantly being updated. The people are great as well. I'm glad I found this opportunity
Pros
First-class offices and amenities. Good team and management.
Cons
None.
Zero complaints, great place to work
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAAugust 21, 2018
I've been incredibly thankful for my job with Indeed since day one. My manager is one of the nicest people I've ever met and I can say the same for many of my co-workers. I felt incredibly lucky when I got the job and I still do today. I can't picture myself anywhere else.
Pros
Impactful work. Friendly management & coworkers. Chef-made lunch everyday. Great pay & benefits.
Cons
Stressful at times. Have to work with a lot of people.
Great managers and team
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAAugust 16, 2018
Our managers do a great job of both pointing out and rewarding our achievements, so my favorite aspect is that I know my individual efforts make a difference in the big scheme of the company. My co-workers keep the job interesting every day. Great place to work.
Pros
Encouraging management. Fun team. Important work.
Cons
We could probably be more organized.
Great company
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAAugust 4, 2018
Been a good experience for me since day one. Would definitely recommend, one of the best places I've ever worked. It's good to know you are able to give an impact on other people's lives.
Pros
Great work environment. Good people that are making a difference. Great coworkers.
Cons
I've gotten too emotionally involved before.
Good people
Nurses Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJuly 23, 2018
A company that is actually focused on improving lives, not just fattening their wallets. I actually enjoy coming to work each day because I know what I'm doing is making a difference. It's just nice not having to question your employer's motives.
Pros
Honest, ethical company. Rewarding work.
Cons
Management is strict because our daily actions do affect the lives of others.
Rewarding place to work
Caregiver (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJuly 14, 2018
It's nice that there is actually some meaning behind the work I do each day and that I'm aware that I'm actually helping people in my area that need home care. The team is generally great to work with and my managers have been more helpful than anything in my experience.
Pros
Job is meaningful, good staff and management, positive culture
Cons
Must balance the rewarding aspect of the job but not get too familiar with client's personal lives.
Easy to make an impact
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJuly 9, 2018
It's great to have a job where I can tangibly see the difference I am making. In general, the company's great to work for - the work is flexible and the pay is great. Highly recommend.
Pros
Visible impact. Friendly management. Above average compensation.
Cons
Some people can be difficult to work with.
Positive Experience
Caregiver/CNA (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor Estates, PAJune 26, 2018
Everyone is really positive, including the owner. My managers have been really helpful from day one and don't give me a hard time when I have my inevitable brain-farts. I think the fact that we're helping people helps keep everyone in a good attitude.
Pros
Friendly staff, Impactful work leads to good culture
Cons
Can be stressful
Employees are Provided the Tools to Succeed
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJune 15, 2018
The members of senior management are genuine kind, encouraging people. Our CEO makes sure the office is constantly being updated with the latest tech and innovative solutions for the job. As a result, myself and the rest of the staff are always excited to deliver our industry leading products and services.
Pros
Positive Environment, Innovative Solutions, Management is great
Cons
Nothing that I can readily think of.
This Company is a Benefit to Society
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJune 11, 2018
The top priority here everyday is to impact our client's lives in a positive manner. The value our CEO places on helping people, as opposed to the company's bottom line, makes my job truly rewarding.
Pros
Good working environment, you can make an impact to client's you are serving.
Cons
It is difficult to emotionally distance myself from clients
Don’t be blinded
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAMay 16, 2018
Please do not be blinded by the sudden burst of positivity. Look further and do a little research, and you’ll see the real deal about working here. The owner is petty, she probably drafted all the positive ones herself! This is by far the most understaffed, penny pinching, unprofessional place you will ever come across. Just a miserable and draining place.
Pros
Relationships with patient families
Cons
Raggedy and dirty build yet the owner drives around in luxury
A Company that is Great on Collaboration
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAMay 14, 2018
-Collaboration is our key to success
-Pleasant work environment
-Company has great reputation in the industry
-Offers excellent compensation and benefits
-it's an absolute pleasure coming to work every day knowing that your contribution is appreciated and highly valued
Pros
This is a caring community. I'm glad to be part of this great culture!
Cons
Cannot think of any negative. I enjoy and love to provide care to our patients.
Poor Management and High Turnover!
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 13, 2018
Beware of this company Keystone Care! The management there is horrible and there is a extreme high turnover rate. Of course this company is going to make themselves look good until someone gets in there and see what the real deal is! Avoid this company with all costs.
Pros
Cons
Stressful, Poor Management and High turnover rates
Awesome people!
Liason (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAMay 4, 2018
I absolutely love working at KeystoneCare! They really know how to keep a great work life balance and treat their employees really well! The training program they offer is amazing.
Pros
Great people, Good vision, New technology, Good benefits
Cons
Don't have any to share.
A company with Noble Purpose
Admin (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAApril 30, 2018
Passionate in giving best client care.
Highly trained professionals blend seamlessly with leading edge technology to give our valued clients the peace of mind needed in healthcare.
A company that supports diverse culture.
Pros
Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience!
Cons
None that comes to mind.
Excellent Work Environment
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAApril 28, 2018
I have amazing colleagues here.
The work environment is superb.
Excellent training and mentors are helpful.
Decent growth opportunities.
The company believes in providing growth, guidance, and attractive benefits package.
Pros
Kind co-workers, enjoyable work environment, helpful training, mentorship, opportunities are endless
Cons
Nothing comes to mind at the moment.
Unpredictable and Questionable Leadership
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAMarch 16, 2018
This place has a lot of potential however the “more of the same attitude,” will ultimately lead to the company’s demise. Executive Director is very unpredictable, her directive is constantly changing which causes several open ended/ incomplete projects. The company is run solely on the Executive Director’s emotions, if shes not in a good mood, you’re directed to wait and not to bother her.(which happens often). Executive Director is very narcissistic, if she’s not in charge bossing people around, she’s not interested. Several important meetings have taken place and the Executive Director can be seen playing on her phone, unengaged with employees and vendors expressing their concerns/ delivering information. I witnessed so many unethical things while employed here, which is really sad seeing as though the company’s main mission is to help and be customer services driven. The atmosphere can best be described as unpredictable, back stabbing,and ego driven. All characteristics that have no place in the workplace, if you want your employees to thrive. Directors/ senior management are all older and out of touch. The company lags drastically in innovation compared to competitors. Management should retire, sell the company, or at minimum hire outside consultants to turn the place around.
Pros
Chaplain has a great energy
Cons
So many where do I begin.
March 23, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback. While we wish we could have addressed these specific concerns with you directly, we are also glad to do that here. The Executive Director founded this agency over 25 years ago and is very passionate about running the organization. Her clinical expertise, dedication to the company and to our patients shows through in her work every day. Unengaged would not be a word most people would use to describe her, however, she is very direct and straightforward. This candid approach may intimidate some people, while others will find her no-nonsense approach to be a breath of fresh air.

In your review, you mentioned unethical behavior, which is a very serious allegation. KeystoneCare is a PA state licensed agency and we are audited on a regular basis by the DHS, the DPW, PHA, and CHAP. In addition, we regularly self-audit to make sure that everything we do is ethical and provides the best quality of care to our patients. As it relates to innovation, KeystoneCare is known as a thought-leading agency in the region. We have a brand new software system that is cutting-edge in the industry and we are constantly looking for ways to utilize technology to better assist our patients.

In business, as in life, there may be times when you have a personality conflict with someone or someone’s demeanor just “rubs you the wrong way.” Usually, the best way to handle those times in a work environment is to address that person directly and try to let them know how you feel or if that’s not possible, to speak with someone in HR. Either one of those options are available  more... at KeystoneCare. The door to the Executive Director’s office and the HR Department are both always open. We have not had any administrators leave our organization recently or even in the several years, so if you are still employed with us and you’d like to set up a time to discuss your concerns in more detail, please feel free to email hr@keystonecare.com.  less

KeystoneCare could Careless
Liaison (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAFebruary 6, 2018
I currently work here and I have my resume posted on several job sites with hopes to leave KeystoneCare as soon as possible. High expectations without resources in place to do your job. Lots of micromanaging and high turnover. Let’s not forget the place is filthy covered with patchwork and the carpet that hasn’t been replaced since it opened. Kitchen is gross, and of all place should be the cleanest room in the building. The place is not fit for animals let alone patients and staff. Senior management is a joke, most are all friends with the Executive Director and are incompetent. The state really should investigate. I’m not sure How they remain in business. On the positive the Social Work department is always a pleasure to deal with. The Director of Social Work and Chaplain are the only ethical person in the company. The Director of Social always makes my job a little more tolerable.
Pros
Field work which means less time spent in the office
Cons
Toxic environment very negative and gossipy
February 7, 2018

We are truly disappointed to hear about the awful experiences you are enduring by working at Keystone. It is true that we hold everyone who works here to high expectations, however, resources and support are always available from your direct manager and the CEO herself. We have an open-door policy here and all the department heads are readily accessible to discuss concerns, solve a problem or lend a hand. Recently, we became aware of issues with the cleanliness in our kitchen and swiftly addressed those concerns. The new chef we just hired overhauled the processes and procedures immediately and you might be pleasantly surprised by the changes in the kitchen. We have had numerous state inspections of our facility, and as recently as January in our kitchen, and we were not cited for any violations.

We agree wholeheartedly that our Social Work team is great, however, we value ALL of our employees, so it is especially disheartening to hear that your job is barely tolerable. While such harsh criticism is always hard to receive in an anonymous forum, we do appreciate you letting us know your concerns. It seems like Keystone might not be a good fit for you professionally and sometimes it is best to part ways. However, if you’d like to set up a time to discuss your concerns one-on-one, please feel free to email hr@keystonecare.com.

Run as fast as you can
Staff (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAFebruary 4, 2018
This place is a joke!!!! I have been working for Keystone for over three years and I have seen so many great people leave due to the lack of poor management and the lack of respect especially from the CEO and her little troops. The CEO treats her dogs better than her employees. She screams, uses profanity, and belittles her employees- She is the biggest BULLY I know. Keystone will blind you with a beautiful salary but it's not worth the embarrassment. The house needs major repairs and the carpets are disgustingly dirty. The best part of the day is helping families and patients. I would not recommend this place of employment to anyone.
Pros
helping families and patients
Cons
toxic work environment
February 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are very sorry that your experience working at Keystone does not match our intention of being a great place to work. Keystone House is currently in a transition phase and as a nonprofit that cares for many of the less fortunate in the community, our number one financial focus is to provide stellar care to our patients. We agree that the administrative areas of the house could use some updating and we are in the planning stages of launching a capital campaign to fund cosmetic updates to those offices.

We take your feedback seriously and will be discussing your specific concerns in upcoming annual performance meetings. We hold these meetings to make sure we are continually providing a great work experience for our employees and fulfilling our mission of providing the best possible care for our patients and their families each and every day. If you would like to share more about your experience, or even join our employee-focused Workforce Excellence committee, please contact us by emailing hr@keystonecare.com to set up a time to talk. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeystoneCare. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about