KeystoneCare Employee Reviews

I have a noticeable impact on the success of the company
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAFebruary 8, 2019
I love that my managers take the time to commend my work and explain to me how a seemingly minute task is actually impacting the company on an important scale. Keystone places a lot of emphasis on team building, so the working environment is pretty great. My favorite aspect is that I actually feel like I’m making a difference each day.
Pros
meaningful work, friendly managers, fun work environment
Cons
productivity is monitored
Excellent place to work
Caregiver (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAFebruary 5, 2019
The managers have always been respectful and fair in my experience. The company structure is organized and there is never a shortage of work. It’s been an enjoyable experience for me, so they definitely get my recommendation.
Pros
fair, kind management, organize, steady work, fun environment
Cons
none for me
Client-oriented business model
Senior Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Wyndom, PAJanuary 23, 2019
The satisfaction of both customers and employees seems to be a top priority. Our goal is always to please the client, so we are given all the tools needed to do so. Benefits, milestone bonuses, reward vacation time, etc. are all great.
Pros
employees are valued, we're give the tools to succeed, generous benefits
Cons
must be dedicated to succeed, slackers won't fit in
Horrible to good employees.
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  PAJanuary 22, 2019
I've worked in home health for almost 10 years and I've never worked for such a horrible and disorganized agency. My phone would ring constantly everyday whether I was at work or at home. A few clients actually had to answer my phone and ask them to please stop calling me so I can get my work done. I would be requested by clients families to work with them because of the great job I did and instead they would pull me out of those places and put me somewhere new without giving me any information about the new client. I had an issue with my car, and instead of being considerate of thatsince I've always helped out with open shifts and would take the clients who lived an hr away when I had a car when no one else would, they would take me out of the places it was easy and closer for me to get to and put me in places I've never been before with no information, no names no addresses and then call me right every minute before I clocked in yelling at me because I would be lost. Of course I was lost, I had no idea where. Was going. Clients and patients would call and compliment my work ethic and let them know how happy they were with me, how I would do what I could to make sure the family has less to worry about. Even the clients families noticed when someone would say good things about me, they would get mad it seemed and pretty much punish me for it? My schedule would change at least 10 times a week, if I would say no, or no I cant switch those days or I wouldn't have a ride, I'd be told to "figure it out, it's not her problem and I better be there." What??!!! Anyway, the days after  more... my 90 days, was fired.I still have no idea why and when I asked management the reason I was treated like garbage and ignored. To this day I still have no idea why I was fired, or why an agency would treat a really good employee so horribly. They've lost clients now and some employees when they found what was done to me. It's sickening. Thankfully I have so much experience and time in with home health because I never got any training, orientation, information ,ect about any clients i was assigned or about the agency and employees.
Horrible agency. Horrible management, horrible employee and patient care by management.
Pros
Loved the clients and families i worked with.
Cons
Employees treated horribly.
Impressive management
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJanuary 16, 2019
My favorite aspect of Keystone is that I know exactly how my individual efforts are making a difference in the company and for our clients. Our managers do a great job of recognizing our work and explaining how we are affecting the bigger picture. I appreciate having the extra bit of meaning to my work. and it's really nice working for a company that values it's employees.
Pros
meaningful work, supportive managers, rewarding
Cons
productivity is monitored
Impactful company
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAJanuary 14, 2019
It's not often nowadays that people get to say that they're making a beneficial impact on society at their 9 to 5, so I appreciate working with a company that does some good in the world. It's been easy to see the difference I make in the live of many of my clients, and it's my favorite part of the job.
Pros
philanthropic and community initiatives, motivated managers, fulfilling job
Cons
organization is lacking in a few departments
Interesting work
Caregiver (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PADecember 25, 2018
The best aspect is the team, it really feels like we're in it together. Everybody helps each other out and gives support when needed. I'm not sure how they created an environment like this, it's pretty special and it's certainly unique to my past work experiences.
Pros
Strong team. Supportive coworkers. Awesome culture. Enjoyable work environment.
Cons
The work can be hard at times.
I love where I work
Caregiver for Elderly (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PADecember 17, 2018
My favorite part about Keystone is the people I get to work with. My managers are amazingly supportive and my co workers are flat-out brilliant. It's really easy to feel like my team is making an impact on both the company and the industry as a whole. I honestly love it.
Pros
Incredible team. Helpful management. Easy to see individual impact.
Cons
Nothing worht mentioning.
Good company, great people
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PADecember 4, 2018
Kind, honest employers. My supervisors have been helpful since day one and never turned me down. Instead they're actually supportive and I can honestly say they make my job easier. I really enjoy the team here, too. I have fun at work a lot more often than I expected. Overall, I haven't had any bad experiences.
Pros
Friendly team. Helpful management. Great culture.
Cons
Some shifts can be slow.
Best experience of my professional career
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PANovember 26, 2018
The KeystonenCare team is easily the best I've been a part of, which makes sense because this is an awesome place to work. All of the training is PAID and the benefits are amazing. There is a ton of vacation/PTO. The 401k matching is impressive, too.
Pros
Impressive team. Competitive salary/benefits. Great work/life balance.
Cons
Not enough company events.

Want to know more about KeystoneCare?

Ask a question
Disorganized company
Nurse (Former Employee) –  PANovember 15, 2018
This company managed to ruin my experience in home care. First, my orientation was not well conducted. I was paired with a hospice nurse when I was hired for home care. It took them two days to find a nurse for me to orient with. I was sent to open cases without being oriented to the company procedure for dong so. Intake did not know I was hired so they had no patients for me. This company has no leadership, thus making them very disorganize.
Pros
patients you meet and families are great
Cons
no one to teach you
Official response from KeystoneCare
November 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear you felt as though your orientation was not well organized. We are always seeking to improve our processes and proactively seek out ways we can effectively introduce our nurses to our homecare and hospice agency. All of our hospice nurses are cross-trained on homecare, so if you were paired with a hospice nurse, they are fully capable of “showing you the ropes” on the homecare side. We generally like our new nurses to shadow with more than one of our nurses so they can experience the job from multiple perspectives, with patient-centered care being our number one focus.

Starting a new job can sometimes be a learning curve and at KeystoneCare we strive to make our orientation as straightforward as possible and to provide each employee with the tools they need to succeed as a field nurse. Our leadership team has decades of nursing experience and they hold regular meetings to share that wisdom throughout the organization. We want our new employees to feel that they are well prepared to care for our patients, armed with the knowledge and support they need to succeed.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and hope that we were able to address your concerns, but please feel free to email hr@keystonecare.com if you’d like to discuss any of these issues further.

Best job I've had in years
Staffing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PANovember 13, 2018
I have nothing but love for everyone at Keystone. I had so many jobs that I was absolutely miserable for so many years, working here has been a true breath of fresh air. The people are SO kind it's almost baffling. My managers are incredibly patient and helpful. I love the team here so much, I hope I'm here for many many more years to come.
Pros
Rewarding job. Supportive team and management. incredibly nice people.
Two thumbs up
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PANovember 5, 2018
Probably the best company I've worked for. Management is solid, everyone I work with is kind and the company structure is very organized. Whenever I have question or something I need help with, there's never any confusion as to who to direct it to.
Pros
Organized operations. Friendly staff. Supportive management. Enjoyable environment.
Cons
The shifts are very busy.
I would'nt want to work anywhere else
CNA (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAOctober 27, 2018
I've had nothing but great experiences here since day one. I absolutely love my managers and my coworkers are some of the best in the business at what they do. This is the field I've always wanted to be in, so I really enjoy the work as well. Apply!
Pros
Kind managers. Talented team. Big-name clients.
Cons
Rude clients at times.
Amazing company - I plan to work here for a long time
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAOctober 17, 2018
I couldn't be more grateful for the whole team at Keystone, but especially our upper management. They have given me opportunities I never thought I would have in life, starting with when I was first offered a position. My coworkers are great as well, and I'm proud to call many of them close friends. This is a place you wake up each morning and look forward to going to.
Pros
Amazing team. Lots of opportunities to gain responsibility. ++ management.
Cons
No complaints - I love these people.
Company full of honest, kind people
CNA (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAOctober 8, 2018
Keystone understands that the easiest way to making our clients happy is by giving us the tools to succeed, so they go above and beyond in making sire we are prepared for our jobs - whether that means with technology, necessary information, resources for help or the freedom to make critical decision. Some of the nicest people I've ever worked with.
Pros
Given the tools to s ucceed. Nice people. Honest management.
Cons
I can't think of any.
Good company, amazing people
Admin Support (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PASeptember 26, 2018
Kind, honest people in my experience. Haven't really had any bad experiences in my time here - my managers have been helpful since day one and never give me flack as long as I'm not entirely slacking off. Really enjoy the team they've created here, we actually have fun from time to time.
Pros
Friendly team. Helpful management. Fun work environment.
Cons
The work can get a bit mundane.
Fun, innovative company to work with
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PASeptember 17, 2018
In general, Keystone is a really fun company to work with. I personally enjoy working with someone that's constantly innovating and searching for the next best way to do something. I'm always telling my friends who are unhappy at their jobs to apply here.
Pros
Innovative company. Fun work environment. Solid management team.
Cons
Fast paced. High workloads.
Amazing work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PASeptember 14, 2018
Great company - they put the time and effort into ensuring all of us are happy. Our offices were already some of the nicest I've ever been in when I started and are constantly being updated. The people are great as well. I'm glad I found this opportunity
Pros
First-class offices and amenities. Good team and management.
Cons
None.
Zero complaints, great place to work
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Wyndmoor, PAAugust 21, 2018
I've been incredibly thankful for my job with Indeed since day one. My manager is one of the nicest people I've ever met and I can say the same for many of my co-workers. I felt incredibly lucky when I got the job and I still do today. I can't picture myself anywhere else.
Pros
Impactful work. Friendly management & coworkers. Chef-made lunch everyday. Great pay & benefits.
Cons
Stressful at times. Have to work with a lot of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeystoneCare. Our community is ready to answer.