Keyw Corporation

Keyw Corporation Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA8 reviews
Great company functions
Depends on work location. Flex time, able to adjust your working hours. I supported a contract where my co-workers were not fellow KEYW employees, my co-workers were employees from various companies. Hardest part of the job was that my parent company (KEYW) depended on people that I did not work with; I did not know them/they did not know me; to determine my productivity and the value of my support. Most enjoyable part of my job was the mission I supported.
Pros
lots of employee perks
Cons
Almost have to work at HQ to participate
klasdfl;kjasdlkjf
Happy to go into detail in person or over the phone regarding a typical day, what I learned, management, work place culture, the hardest part of the job, and other details of my time at KeyW.
No room for growth
From what I seen, KeyW would rather hire from outside then to promote within. I've watched a few people leave so they could be considered for a higher position.
Great place to begin career
Fantastic opportunity to get foot in the door with the government. Benefits and pay are commensurate with experience. Management is up front and communicates consistently. Recently bought out by another bigger company which should bring about more opportunities to move internally and better pay/benefits.
Pros
Good culture, great place to start career
Cons
Advancement depends on contract
I love KeyW!
The management team will do everything they can to make their employees happy. Great team dynamic, great benefits. Best company I've worked for hands down!
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Great Life/Work Balance
Great company to work for, and a lot of opportunities to grow and expand into what ever role or position you desire. Very good and competitive benefits.
Pros
Company Social Events, Great People to work with, Opportunity to grow!
Cons
No cons here, place is pretty great!
Great Benifits
I think this company is a great company, there 401K is excellent. What company matches your for 401K dollar for dollar up to 10%?! Not a lot of companies do that. This company helps their employees when it comes to advancements which is a big plus for me. Over all I really believe this company is the best company I have worked for.
Tight-lipped Cyber Security company
KEYW Corporation is a Cyber Security company, primarily based in Hanover, MD. They have offices in multiple other locations through acquisitions of other companies. I worked for The Analysis Group in 2010 when KEYW acquired it.
The most difficult part of the culture of KEYW is that the majority of the personnel in the company have spent their entire careers working in the Intelligence community. Because of that, there is limited communication between divisions of the company, even if they are working on similar or synergistic projects.