Kforce Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,257 reviews matching the search See all 1,283 reviews
Good but
Software Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 13, 2018
If you're not part of the "Çlick" you're out. Some managers operate on their own without HR guidance. If you're young just looking for a job then it's ok but if you're a new employee, be careful. With the Sales team be aware they promise you'll make a lot of money but wont because senior associates have the bigger clients.
Pros
Opportunity to gain experience
Cons
Lots of staff reductions in all departments to increase stock value
Typical Day
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 13, 2018
Mostly we did up grades and software installs and troubleshooting of windows 7 and 10 pc's servers and patches. Mostly on site and was in town so easy to get to.
Pros
Easy Commute
Cons
Not Busy enough
Worked consistently througout my time with the company
Pro Fee/Outpatient coder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 13, 2018
While employed here, the contracts assigned to me had regular, consistent work. There was minimal downtime between contracts and the communication was good.
Pros
Supervisor was great
Cons
I don't have any
not my favorite
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 12, 2018
This is one of those places that say nice things to your face but in the end their loyalty is only to the almighty dollar. I would avoid at all costs.
Temporary Employment Agency
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 9, 2018
Kforce is an employment agency that takes great care in matching your skills to the jobs available in their system.. They will do their best to seek employment for you with their available clients.
No work life balance
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 9, 2018
You are overworked and underpaid. They give very little training- it was sink or swim. If you don't have a background in staffing or finance/accounting then it takes a while to learn everything on your own.
I loved working for KForce, their staff, students and their families.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXAugust 9, 2018
I was hired as a test proctor. We administered the Texas STAAR exams to students of K12 schools in the central Texas area. The administrator and her staff were very knowledgeable and supportive. The compensation was excellent.
Great Team!
Sr. Architect / (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 8, 2018
Awesome Great phenomenal wonderful team of people that are very helpful and team players. I started off with them working on a small project and we basically went from then on working closer and closer together on projects.
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant, Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2018
Great company to work for. Awesome recruiters. Best companies to work for in Oil field. Would recommend new seekers to give them a call if you are looking for awesome top companies.
Day of training
Coding- Claims Adjudicator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 3, 2018
Very past paced lots of technical difficulties and pauses to take to get every one up to speed - 3 month contract- orientation was catered by potbellys
Great Place to begin staffing career
Business Development (Former Employee) –  TampaJuly 31, 2018
This is a great place to begin your staffing career. They will teach you the fundamentals to work anywhere in the industry and you will be a top performer as a result. If you get off to a fast start, this is a company that you can stay at for life. If not, they will move you out quickly, but you will be very employable due to learning the industry. Work here if you want to see if you can cut it in staffing/recruiting.
Pros
Great Training, Thought Leaders, Winning Culture
Cons
Draw Comp Plan, Not enough time given to new employees
Contractor with KFORCE
Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJuly 28, 2018
I worked as a contractor for KFORCE Staffing company for almost a year. During my employment with KFORCE I found the staffing to be enjoyable and easy to work with. My recruiter kept me with an assignment. While working with on one assignment with KFORCE I was taught the SAP system. I am currently trying to get another assignment with the KFORCE company today.
Pros
Enjoyed the recruiter I worked with
great agency
Desktop Client Support (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJuly 28, 2018
Great agency to work for. They are always checking up on their employees to make sure everything is going fine. They are proactive and ready to present an employee with the next opportunity if one does not work out.They pay on time as long as the employee submit the time sheet. They make you feel like you matter and the work that you are doing counts for something.they even bring cupcakes.
Nothing special
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 26, 2018
I worked there for 6 years and the first 4 were great and then changes started to take place in the Denver office. Over the next 2 years it wasn't nearly the company I originally began work for. When I finally left it had become a company I no longer wanted to be associated with.
Workplace culture
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 26, 2018
Do not have a lot of medical based positions, it is more based on accounting and technology companies. Most of their positions are temp with the possibility of permanent hire.
Excellent Short-term work
Transcriptionist/Scribe (Former Employee) –  Linthicum, MD 21090July 26, 2018
The position was to help in knowledge transfer as a scribe. I arrived and was given a clear assignment as to which companies would be reviewed, what information needed to be recorded, and what format the position needed to do along with the deadline.

I learned communication skills in being succinct.

The hardest part of the job was supplying your own equipment for proprietary information. This remains as challenge.

The position was short-term for three days helping in Knowledge Transfer.

Writing a review for a short-term job is not the most productive method of keeping one apprised of a job. You are given a job to do and are relied upon to use your skills as a time manager and a team player to get the work done.
Pros
Self-starting, trust
Cons
Short-term positions
productive workplace
Legal/Skip Specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 25, 2018
Overall kforce is an excellent company to work for and I like it because you get paid every week. It is very professional setting and my co-workers are very nice and inviting
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Main office out of state
Excellent Work Environment
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Network EngineerJuly 23, 2018
I really enjoy working for Kforce. They have provided me with an excellent work environment, encouraging growth and development. For me, this truly has, so far, been a great place to work.
A great place to work if you want to leave staffing forever
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 22, 2018
This company has too many problems to come up with all of them. For starters, they are a company that is accepting of attrition. They would rather hire 10 people and do nothing to develop them, and if 1 or 2 succeed, that's OK. The industry has high turnover as it is, but I've never seen so many people leave a company in such a short time frame. They pride themselves on being different from other agencies, yet they really have no differentiating factors. They hire junior recruiters, don't train them, and the result is an unqualified staff, trying to provide professional services to their client base. It's pretty embarrassing when a 1 year employee cannot differentiate between an Accounts Payable job and an Accounts Receivable job?? They claim to specialize in Accounting and Finance, while the bulk of their jobs they fill are customer service, admin, and patient financial services. These jobs are low level skill set roles and the payout is poor. The compensation plan is not up to par with the major industry competitors either. They have about 5 employees who have the majority of the large accounts, and the majority of the staff eventually leaves due to poor compensation. They also pride themselves on a great culture. The culture is caddy, childish and backstabbing to be nice about it. Management is totally out of touch with what's going on in their offices and they are never accessible. They pick and choose who they want to mentor, and ignore Development for the rest of the staff. Also on a side note, although this company is not considered a faith based organization, if you  more... are not Christian, you feel like an outlyer. From the top down leadership, they are very clear about their strong Christian values and go on religious missions and retreats. Management cannot be trusted either. Everything you say or do is somehow going to be manipulated and used against you, with little to no assistance from HR to intervene. Quite possibly the worst agency experience I could have ever dreamt of. Work at a retail store or a gas station before joining the revolving door which is Kforce.  less
Pros
Cons
Micromanagement, No clear direction, poor leadership, constantly changing their market approach before testing out a system for more than a month or two, the top 5% are the only people who make money
Good company- they need more up-front work to assign to techs
contractor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 21, 2018
Good company to work for if they just had more assignments.

When jobs are assigned, you can be expected to put in a full 8 hours and sometimes more at overtime as the case dictates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight