Kforce Employee Reviews

Found 1,462 reviews matching the search See all 1,494 reviews
Hands off Management
Compucom Lead Tech (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJanuary 15, 2019
I logged in peoples computers and set them up for refresh. I made sure they got their computers back in a timely fashion. Management was hands off and let us do our jobs. There was nothing hard about the job. I enjoyed the quick nature of it. Everything ran very smoothly.

I would have liked it if Kforce had another job lined up for me when my position ended.
Pros
Hands off management
Cons
Noting lined up when the job was over.
Contractor for an extended project.
Desktop Support/Deployment Tech (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 27, 2019
Show up at location to do needed project for 8 hours. Performed software installations and setups of new computers. Management for project was professional. Workplace culture was ok. No part of job really hard, just alot of paperwork to complete. Most enjoyable part is when the project is done.
Pros
Something different all the time.
Cons
Move around alot.
dynamic workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 21, 2018
My typical day consist, meetings, reporting, communicating, researching, data mining, visualizing and troubleshooting. Discovering solutions to problems, writing business cases, implementing solutions. Identifying trends and patterns.

Learnt team work and vital communication

Kforce culture is work hard and play hard.

The most enjoyable part of the job is CREATIVITY
Pros
flexible schedule, work remotely
Cons
work overtime
November 26, 2018

We are pleased you are having a positive experience and feel you can use your creativity on the job! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Wow
Dental provider services representative (Former Employee) –  Hingham, MAJanuary 12, 2019
I do not think kforce is a good company to work for they only do contracts they build you up and then knock you down I was told I was going to be hired full-time .So sad putting so much working and being above all their standards they just used me to get through their migration @ BCBS in the claims department and then I was no longer needed disposed like rubbish.
KFORCE Professional Staffing, an IT contracting company
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 11, 2018
Led the Mainframe Decommissioning process for University Hospitals. Found replacement systems for eight mainframe systems and ensured historical data was archived and secured properly for any future access need. Also led the implementation of a product that was added to patient registration. While the patient was completing the registration process the payers were verified as well as the patient’s address and SSN. The registrar received this verification data back to the computer screen in just seconds.
Great Company
Spanish) Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2019
I loved my time at K-force. There was always a supervisor to help you out if you didn't understand something. Very friendly environment. Sometimes it could be stressful because we would have days where there were many calls coming in. Overall best company I've worked for so far. I hope to work there again and would recommend it to anyone.
Satisfied
RCS Senior Analyst - Provider Enrollment (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 4, 2018
KForce is a temp to hire company that i have worked with for a few months. I was placed in a job that worked well with my experiences. I work Monday thru Friday 8 hour days and research provider enrollment issues as well as enroll new proivders with each payer. this roll is constantly changing which is the hardest part of the job, but the part I like the most.
January 14, 2019

We’re excited to hear that your job opportunity has brought you invaluable experiences. Thank you for offering your feedback!
- Paige R

KForce is a hiring agency
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2019
I was able to use all of my skills and learn some new systems working for K-Force. They were able to offer various opportunities. The K-Force Representatives were very in tune to the type of job that I was looking for and helped me find interim employment. I enjoyed working with the K-Force Staff.
Pros
Paid Holidays
Cons
Temporary assignments
February 5, 2019

We’re glad that your experience offered new learning opportunities, and we’re thrilled to hear that your time spent with our team helped you find work that you enjoy. We hope to work with you again in the future!
– Paige R

The Right Fit at the Right Time
Knowledge Coordinator, Contracted (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 30, 2018
Was connected to a financial client of theirs which I like to defines as a very rewarding and educational experience. It helped me to advice my career in Knowledge Management.
Pros
Great Management team with sound direction and support, and free coffee
Cons
Was not able to continue my career with that organization once the project was completed
January 14, 2019

We’re glad that your experience with us was rewarding and educational. We hope to work with you in the future. – Paige R

Staffing Agency
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 17, 2018
They find the best placement and fit for you according to you resume. They don't have new assignments ready and available for you when you complete one or if the placement is not a good fit after all. You may end up unemployed while waiting on new assignments and there's not approximate date when you will work again.
Pros
Staffing placement
Cons
Not enough assignments available immediately
November 26, 2018

We are grateful for your feedback. Thank you for sharing, and for being a part of our Kforce family!

A company of integrity and professional
Accounts Payable Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 18, 2018
Accounting responsibilities
Cross trained with other desk
Best Manger ever
Culture from all over the world
Making sure prompt work was done first
The atmosphere of the office was amazing and worked well together as a team.
Pros
Government Job that provided excellent service and safety to their customers, contract labor and employees
Cons
It was a temp job and I did not want to leave
November 5, 2018

Thank you for reviewing your assignment with our client. We’re glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Professional environment
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2018
Professional environment with career advancement for the right individual. I have found that timing is one of the quintessential ingredients for success in this company due to client needs. The job market is unpredictable and requires patience.
Pros
Flexibility PTO with management
January 14, 2019

We aim to provide the best possible employee experience, and we’re glad that you’re enjoying your role. Thanks for leaving your feedback! – Paige R

Kforce
Sr. Project Manager/Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAFebruary 5, 2019
I contracted for Kforce for 6 years as assigned to one company the entire 6 years. Was not the best start but was able to prove I was a good asset and my contract was re-negotiated with the firm I was assigned to which lead to a promotion.
Pros
No yearly reviews
Cons
Health Care could have been better
February 12, 2019

Thank you for writing a review! We’re happy to hear that you’ve had a positive experience and outcome.
- Paige R

Temp Company
Tech Support Representative (temp position) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2019
I worked at Cox communications as a Temp worker for 6 months under KForce. Immediately after hiring me they closed their office in Las Vegas, so i was managed by KForce out of California. Aside from sending my timesheet, I did not have much communication with KForce.
February 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Kforce. If you have any additional feedback for our leaders, please email KforceCares@kforce.com.
– Paige

Kforce
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2019
DO NOT WORK FOR KFORCE. The only thing they have is contract work. When your contract ends, they may not be able to find work for you (this happened to me at Kforce in Orlando) and you may find yourself effectively unemployed and needing to go out and find a new job.
Pros
pay is good
Cons
no job security on contracts
KFORCE doesn’t care for their employees. They were neglectful and did not check on work place environment!
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  The Oneida groupOctober 8, 2018
I was ignored after repeated calls and emails to find a new position. In turn my recruiter went behind my back and talked to my manager which in turn caused a hostile work environment. I wouldn’t recommend the Columbus, Ohio office !!!
Benefits
Cons
No supportive staffing
October 12, 2018

Thank you for your review. The experience you describe is not what we strive for. We would like to learn more about this situation. Can you please email KforceCares@Kforce.com with more details? Thank you.

constant learning, never a dull moment
Trust Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2018
every minute you are busy, learning something new. I have worked in banking industry for over 20 years and thought I knew most every thing, however here, I have learned about slugs...slings,...in-depth transfers and the whole nine yards...I simply love it. Unfortunately, it is a temp job and the assignment is about over, the company is closing.
Stressful with hours
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 20, 2018
Overall the position is great until they realize they have too much staff and not enough work. I'm still under contract but am not currently working unless on-call hours are available, which is very hard to find.
Pros
Overtime and Good pay
Cons
When placed on On-Call almost no shifts available
Fun and fast paced work place
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2018
I enjoyed working at Kforce for the time being. Team members and office culture was fun, but there was such a focus on quantity over quality. In-office upper management did not always seem to be on the same page as the even higher up executives of the company.
Pros
Great relationships, fun teams
Cons
Felt guilty for wanting more work-life balance
November 5, 2018

We appreciate your review. We’re glad you enjoyed our office and great people. If there is any additional feedback you would like to give us regarding leadership, can you please email us at KforceCares@Kforce.com? Thank you.

Short Contract job
Disaster Recovery Architect (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTSeptember 11, 2018
• Performed as a Project manager for all recoverable applications and related systems and infrastructure within the Kaiser Permanente Data Centers. The IT functions were to design and implement a process for these applications to be integrated with the internal core business structure. The process includes all IT related systems and services including hardware, software, facilities, and core business development (All EMR, Pharmacy and Lab) related systems.
September 24, 2018

Thank you for reviewing Kforce. If you would like to provide additional feedback on your time with us, please reach out to KforceCares@Kforce.com. Thank you. – Kerri P.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Kforce.

Powered by Comparably