Kforce Employee Reviews

Found 1,434 reviews matching the search See all 1,462 reviews
Great Experience
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHDecember 5, 2018
As a contractor, it is a great way to get experience across multiple business areas. The difficulty comes in converting to a permanent employee due to the "buyout" clause in the contract between KForce and the company assigned.
Pros
Experience, flexibility
Cons
Conversion to permanent role
It's okay
Support (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 4, 2018
Okay place to work in a very bad area of the city.

The communication is not good there and no standards across the company for processes.

A lot of security there.
Satisfied
RCS Senior Analyst - Provider Enrollment (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 4, 2018
KForce is a temp to hire company that i have worked with for a few months. I was placed in a job that worked well with my experiences. I work Monday thru Friday 8 hour days and research provider enrollment issues as well as enroll new proivders with each payer. this roll is constantly changing which is the hardest part of the job, but the part I like the most.
Professional environment
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2018
Professional environment with career advancement for the right individual. I have found that timing is one of the quintessential ingredients for success in this company due to client needs. The job market is unpredictable and requires patience.
Pros
Flexibility PTO with management
The Right Fit at the Right Time
Knowledge Coordinator, Contracted (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 30, 2018
Was connected to a financial client of theirs which I like to defines as a very rewarding and educational experience. It helped me to advice my career in Knowledge Management.
Pros
Great Management team with sound direction and support, and free coffee
Cons
Was not able to continue my career with that organization once the project was completed
Diverse job opportunities
Bookkeeper III,/ Reconciliation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 29, 2018
Opportunities to work in multiple departments and locations. Diverse job responsibilities and functions, worked with multiple groups and management teams as needed. .
Kforce
Aws Solutions technician (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 27, 2018
Great company, they excel in job satisfaction through salary, incentives, and overall culture. This is a great establishment and I recommend anyone to work here
Enjoyable part of job
Help Desk Tier II Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VANovember 26, 2018
The part I like was learning about new systems and programs. Working with subject natter experts on difficult program and systems issues. I was able to assist with solving and adding my gained knowledge on systems and programs.
Kforce
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 26, 2018
Not a lot of mentoring provided as a sales rep. Culture was very much "who you know" within the company. Salary was very low so pay was almost completely on commission.
supportive with employee
File Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 25, 2018
Excellent supportive with all temporary employees as needed.
Gave opportunity to become permanent. With equal treatment with all their employee, Making sure the employee are happy with location and company their work for.
November 26, 2018

We strive to provide a positive employee experience, and are excited that you felt supported. We hope to work with you again in the future.

dynamic workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 21, 2018
My typical day consist, meetings, reporting, communicating, researching, data mining, visualizing and troubleshooting. Discovering solutions to problems, writing business cases, implementing solutions. Identifying trends and patterns.

Learnt team work and vital communication

Kforce culture is work hard and play hard.

The most enjoyable part of the job is CREATIVITY
Pros
flexible schedule, work remotely
Cons
work overtime
November 26, 2018

We are pleased you are having a positive experience and feel you can use your creativity on the job! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Stressful with hours
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 20, 2018
Overall the position is great until they realize they have too much staff and not enough work. I'm still under contract but am not currently working unless on-call hours are available, which is very hard to find.
Pros
Overtime and Good pay
Cons
When placed on On-Call almost no shifts available
Staffing Agency
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 17, 2018
They find the best placement and fit for you according to you resume. They don't have new assignments ready and available for you when you complete one or if the placement is not a good fit after all. You may end up unemployed while waiting on new assignments and there's not approximate date when you will work again.
Pros
Staffing placement
Cons
Not enough assignments available immediately
November 26, 2018

We are grateful for your feedback. Thank you for sharing, and for being a part of our Kforce family!

not a good
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 15, 2018
i was given one assignment and and was told it was temp to hire but second day on site the office admin was doing interviews for my job and was stating i was just a temp. i was let go after 30days to the womenr they interviewed on my second day. so frustrated.
November 26, 2018

We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. Thank you for sharing this feedback, and we will pass it on to leadership.

Great Company
NGEN Service Desk Administrator - Contractor (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 12, 2018
KForce motivated to achieving greatness. The company motivated me to get certifications I need to advanced my career in the field of Information Technology
Pros
Excellent recruiter can have you a job within days of time
Cons
need more technology jobs
November 16, 2018

We appreciate your review, and we’re happy to hear that you felt supported and motivated to advance your career with Kforce. We’re happy to have you in our Kforce family!

Experience
Patriot National Insurance - Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 12, 2018
While working for a temp agency, you are able to work with different companies and able to learn more things then what you already know. A temp agency gives you the ability to learn.
November 16, 2018

Thank you for your review of Kforce. We’re happy to hear that your experience with Kforce gave you an opportunity to learn. We hope to have the opportunity to work together again.

KFORCE Professional Staffing, an IT contracting company
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 11, 2018
Led the Mainframe Decommissioning process for University Hospitals. Found replacement systems for eight mainframe systems and ensured historical data was archived and secured properly for any future access need. Also led the implementation of a product that was added to patient registration. While the patient was completing the registration process the payers were verified as well as the patient’s address and SSN. The registrar received this verification data back to the computer screen in just seconds.
Best IT staffing agency i've experienced
JUNIOR SOFTWARE TESTER (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 8, 2018
They took a chance with me and were in my corner of my contract deployment. Very professional, friendly and helpful. Did not encounter any cons with this employer.
November 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Kforce. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. We hope to get the opportunity to work together again!

K Force is a temporary work employer
Home Service Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTNovember 7, 2018
I worked as a contractor with Bank of America which allowed me to get my foot in the door. K Force itself was the means but very uninvolved in the day to day job.
Pros
Helps to find a job
Cons
Not involved in any career moves or advancement
competent friendly staff
Enrollment Technician (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MD 21117November 6, 2018
Good communication, overall standard temp agency. It was easy to apply. They also found employment for me very quickly. I would recommend coming to this agency.
November 9, 2018

Thank you for reviewing Kforce. We’re happy to hear that you found our apply process and working with our team of recruiters easy. We hope to have the opportunity to work together again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight