Kforce Employee Reviews

Found 1,408 reviews matching the search See all 1,436 reviews
A company of integrity and professional
Accounts Payable Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 18, 2018
Accounting responsibilities
Cross trained with other desk
Best Manger ever
Culture from all over the world
Making sure prompt work was done first
The atmosphere of the office was amazing and worked well together as a team.
Pros
Government Job that provided excellent service and safety to their customers, contract labor and employees
Cons
It was a temp job and I did not want to leave
Fun and fast paced work place
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2018
I enjoyed working at Kforce for the time being. Team members and office culture was fun, but there was such a focus on quantity over quality. In-office upper management did not always seem to be on the same page as the even higher up executives of the company.
Pros
Great relationships, fun teams
Cons
Felt guilty for wanting more work-life balance
Remote contract gig with technical troubles
Remote Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 15, 2018
I spent most of my day dealing with IT-related issues and not much time coding. Thankfully, I was being paid by the hour, but it got old fast. Quite frustrating.
Serious business atmosphere
Senior Software Engineer (consultant) (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTOctober 15, 2018
The work environment is very serious business and if you are not up to par, you will be terminated right away. You must hit the ground running or you will no longer be there after a couple of months.
Great Company!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 15, 2018
Great benefits and management. Worked a good schedule. Enjoyed fellow peers and opportunities to advance were present. Would highly recommend to a new college graduate.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
constant learning, never a dull moment
Trust Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2018
every minute you are busy, learning something new. I have worked in banking industry for over 20 years and thought I knew most every thing, however here, I have learned about slugs...slings,...in-depth transfers and the whole nine yards...I simply love it. Unfortunately, it is a temp job and the assignment is about over, the company is closing.
KForce was a good place to work for contracting assignments.
UNIX Admin (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 11, 2018
Support from KForce was very good. They kept you informed on your contract status.

If you want to work as a contractor KForce is a very good to work for.
Marques Review
Program Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 11, 2018
Although temp assignment, I enjoyed working with the team. Didn't have any complaints. Main issue was being the sub on a contract under a prime that lacked consistent follow-up.
K Force
Test Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXOctober 9, 2018
The K Force agency, hired me for 2 of the last 3 years. Most communications is online with 2 weeks of testing and training. There is a one day interview to demonstrate competency. Our work place was in a large convention center to accommodate the number of students who have chosen for various reasons to attend school on line in contract with the Texas Education Department. My co-workers and Coordinators (2) were a pleasure to work with and were excellent trainers and excelled in their duties. The most enjoyable part of the job, is being around young people who apply themselves to advance to the next challenging grade. The most important item I do not see is the score on the various students' tests. I would love to know how they did but that would be unethical for a temporary employment status
Pros
Working with Professional teachers, Interacting with Students, working as a team.
Cons
Not knowing whether the student success score
Intern
Technical Recruiter Intern (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAOctober 8, 2018
Enjoyable workplace
Interned for 3 months
Sales and leadership team were very organized
workplace culture was different and exciting
Typical work day was cold calling
Learned skills such as, cold calling and prospecting
October 12, 2018

Thank you for reviewing Kforce. We’re glad that you enjoyed your internship program with us!

KFORCE doesn’t care for their employees. They were neglectful and did not check on work place environment!
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  The Oneida groupOctober 8, 2018
I was ignored after repeated calls and emails to find a new position. In turn my recruiter went behind my back and talked to my manager which in turn caused a hostile work environment. I wouldn’t recommend the Columbus, Ohio office !!!
Benefits
Cons
No supportive staffing
October 12, 2018

Thank you for your review. The experience you describe is not what we strive for. We would like to learn more about this situation. Can you please email KforceCares@Kforce.com with more details? Thank you.

good recruiting with adequate benefits
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 5, 2018
There are the usual drawbacks to being a contractor. If you accept those, KForce has always found good positions for me and has treated me with fairness and respect.
October 12, 2018

We appreciate your review. We are glad that our recruiters have been able to find good opportunities for you. We hope we have a chance to work with you again in the future!

Really fun culture and work environment
National Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 4, 2018
Great place to work, fun and relaxing. Business casual attire, fun volunteer events.
Office is getting redone, great management and leadership.
Solid benefits and training
October 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Kforce. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed our culture and work environment in your time with us!

Productive and healthy work atmosphere
Advanced Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  King County, WAOctober 3, 2018
Excellent work culture and very good and encouraging management.

Cares for employees and decent package. Smooth handling of Visa transfer and ready for green card initiation.
Pros
Good work culture
October 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Kforce. We’re happy to hear that you were satisfied with our culture and compensation package.

Overall, a good place to work
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 2, 2018
Management needed to be more involved and knowledgable of market trends and competitive standards. There was a lot of turnover for this reason. I was in a new arena within Kforce so that could have contributed to the lack of direction trickling down from upper management.
First Time as a Temp
ADP - Database Analyst I (contract) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 1, 2018
For my first time experience using a staffing agnecy it was very good.
After a while I did not hear from my recruiter as much as I would have liked. They provide online courses to help improve your skill set
October 10, 2018

Thank you for reviewing Kforce. We’re sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your recruiter’s communication. If you would like to provide additional feedback, please email KforceCares@Kforce.com. Thank you.

Very accomadating.
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLSeptember 21, 2018
A typical day at work was productive and informative. The tasks were spread across wide range of SME and shared with everyone. The availability to work with other skills man was always available.
October 2, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you were satisfied in your role. – Kerri P.

Great company
Data/Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2018
Provided guidance on career while keeping an open door. However, must take initiative and maintain lines of communications on both sides. HR has a good practice.
September 24, 2018

Thank you for reviewing Kforce. We’re happy to hear that you felt supported in your career with Kforce.

Fun place to work
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 18, 2018
Several career opportunities, excellent customer service and willingness to help. Salary was very comparable to those in the industry. Great place to start if you're looking for contract jobs
September 24, 2018

Thank you for your review. We’re pleased to hear that you were happy in your time that you worked at Kforce.

Contracted work
Provide Excellent Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 18, 2018
This was a contracted position that ended after there were two extensions. I found another position a little closer to home which is why i decided to not accept the permanent opportunity
Pros
Easy work
Cons
far form home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

48out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Kforce.

Powered by Comparably