Kforce
Happiness rating is 72 out of 100

Kforce

Kforce Contractor Review

Excellent company

KForce is a talent acquisition company who reached out to me a few years ago. The recruiter that I spoke to was highly intelligent and very intuitive in terms of person to person relationships. He was able to connect me with a fantastic opportunity at a time when I really needed a bit of guidance in the job market. They were always there if I needed to speak to somebody, and were very open about finding me other opportunities should I require them to do so. Highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Body Shop

Run...the other way! They didn't care at all about employees. Wish I never worked for these people. Stay away. Never followed up with new opportunities. Shameful.
Same role

The recruiters are extremely helpful when finding a job that best fits you. They always checked in and made you feel comfortable to express concerns.

Official response from Kforce

May 13, 2021
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team and that they helped you find a job that best fits you. Thanks for leaving a review! We wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.
Same location

Office day out for team building

The job was one of the best jobs ever, the team was unreal at working with our team. The firewall team and AD team worked with me and the Oracle database team has my database ready to build out the Oracle Identity and Access Management.

Pros

Pizza on Tuesday

Cons

Breaks were 10 minutes only

Official response from Kforce

September 3, 2020
Thanks for leaving a review! We are happy to know that you enjoyed your assignment and the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss