Kforce
Happiness rating is 72 out of 100

Kforce

Kforce CSR - Customer Service Representative Review

Great Projects but hard to get in touch with an actual person

Overall I like working for KFORCE , I needed a job quickly and they came to me and I got one. The only thing I will say is that the communication is very poor within the company . I barely hear from my recruiter and I have to reach out to her. I asked her if she was getting my emails and she told me that she has “plenty of more important emails to sort through.” It’s disappointing because when you’re on assignment you want to know what’s going on and it’s just hard to reach someone. Also , I had to find out through my coworkers that the contract was ending , the least they could do is communicate that to us.

Pros

Remote work opportunity

Cons

Lack of communication

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Nice company

This company had a good staff and onboarding process. The person assigned to me had tons of experience and helped me get through the process thoroughly.
Same roleSame location

okay company pay was good

project ended early and they let everyone go but other than that it was okay for the meantime. nice pay but management didn’t help with much it got confusing

Pros

pay

Cons

management
Same location

A great service

Approach me for a decent job. Guide through the interview process. Very responsible!Follow up during the employment period, lots of employee perks and awesome benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Kforce.
Powered byComparably

Compare Kforce with

• Kforce
  • Great Projects but hard to get in touch with an actual person
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?