Kforce
Happiness rating is 72 out of 100

Kforce

Kforce Call Center Representative Review

Great when placement was available

I was placed at an amazing company and the benefits for health insurance were honestly the best I've ever had. Unfortunately once the company I was placed with began layoffs or gave the option to move to another state Kforce became little help. I was brought in for an interview and left alone for 45mins because they forgot about me and went to lunch. Although I had excellent job performance they were unable to find a new position for me anywhere. I was really disappointed because I enjoyed my initial placement so much.

Pros

Great health insurance

Cons

Poor ability to provide new placements

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

depends on contract and position

Workplace culture was diverse and had a laid back vibe. Management I had was great and checked in to see how I was doing and genuinely cared. Hardest part of the job was meeting the quota and quality in a quick turnaround time in call centers. You either have this skill or not.
Same role

Great Opportunities

Recruiters will keep in touch even after your temporary contract has ended and willing to always find you new opportunities. Many positions they offered are remote!
Same location

Accounts Receivable

It's a healthcare agency that is very professional. I worked under them for 6 months and landed a permanent job at Medassets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Kforce.
Powered byComparably

Compare Kforce with

• Kforce
  • Great when placement was available