KGH Autism Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Best place I've worked for
BCBA (Current Employee) –  Northbrook, ILOctober 11, 2016
I've worked for several ABA companies in the Chicagoland area, and KGH is the best. They care about their employees, provide ample training and continuing education, fair and above average compensation and so much flexibility. The reviewer who complained about their position being suddenly eliminated was a personal assistant, and in order to save money for a larger facility, finances were assessed and the owner made a choice for the betterment of the company. She never reported to anyone but the owner, so to say management doesn't care is incredibly unfair because she had nothing to do with clients or the day-to-day goings on of the company. It's your typical disgruntled ex-employee. I've been here for two years and have no plans to go anywhere because I believe in the mission and the quality of service we provide!
Pros
Flexibility, CEUs, positive morale, fun work environment
Compassionate & Collaborative Environment
Director (Current Employee) –  Northbrook, ILAugust 4, 2016
KGH is a great place to work! We have a strong mission (to help children with Autism to learn and develop) and strong values to guide how we work with our young clients, their parents and our teammates. My favorite value is "Be Happy!" This recognizes that while our very passionate team works hard, we always look for ways to have fun and maintain a good lifestyle. This is a supportive environment where you can find great purpose in what you do!
Great cause poor management
Executive Assistant to the Founder (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILApril 20, 2016
KGH is a environment filled with like minded people that are working to better the lives of their clients. The atmosphere is child centered and goal oriented. Turn over is very high.
I learned some new computer programs while doing research and marketing projects.
Management does not micro manage or actually manage at all which is a downfall- training is extremely minimal and you are always guessing on your expectations. Asking for clarification regarding assignments was the most difficult part of my position. Management was too busy and did not make expectations clear. Management never gave me a review and then suddenly eliminated my position without notice! This company obviously is not concerned about their employees well being.
Pros
flex time
Cons
poor management