KGPCo Employee Reviews

Awful work environment
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSDecember 1, 2018
This was not a good company to work for. Their management was not good and they were awful at delivering tasks and giving raises when the time would come for that.
Great place to work.
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYNovember 6, 2018
KGPCo is a great place to work. I really enjoy the people I work with and management treats us very fairly. The best part of my job is traveling to different locations and meeting new people.
Good environment
KGP closer (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INOctober 25, 2018
At kgp it is the most laid back place you can work at. As long as we are reaching our daily goals we can do what we want! Obviously we have rules we can’t break but as long as we are being safe about things it is a good place to work at
Long hours and no appreciation
Material Handler 2 (Current Employee) –  Macungie, PAOctober 19, 2018
The job itself is easy, no matter the function. You can get the numbers you need without trying that hard, however you're required to work long hours for what seems like no reason, even when you feel that the work is done they find something for you to do to keep you there. The workers there are great, you collaborate and use teamwork and that's what gets you through the day, is the people, except for management who treat you poorly and are unappreative.
Pros
Plenty of overtime if wanted
Cons
Long hours, no appreciation or communication
Allows remote work and flexibility but Corporate loyalty to workforce is lacking.
Telecommunications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fairbalut, MNOctober 2, 2018
Pay is decent, generally. No chance for career growth within unit I was associated with. My main complaint would be that middle management is reactionary to day to day issues instead of forward thinking over difficult business conditions with knee-jerk layoffs without regard to long term needs. This puts employees in a difficult position in day to day concerns (morale) on top of the normal job demands.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Day to day employment can't be counted on.
Facility is too far from home
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 22, 2018
The bottom line is that my rate of pay is insufficient to travel 120 miles a day. Transportation costs are eating up an inappropriate amount of my wages.
Good Place to Work with Good Management
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORSeptember 19, 2018
This was a good place to work for. The work itself was neither too hard or too easy, and the managers were good people who never gave me any reason to complain. As long as you're competent and willing to work hard, you should be able to succeed there.
Depends on position but you can work long hours and weekends if needed
Project Coordinator-PMO (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 17, 2018
Definitely a good place to start your career, there are many different facets of the telecom industry that you can learn by working at KGPCo. The reason i am leaving is due to the lack of growth potential I had in my position, this is not the case at every position.
KGPCo was a great company to work for
Accounts Receivable Associate (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNAugust 27, 2018
I loved working for KGP. The atmosphere was great. The only reason why I had left was because the compensation was much lower than other companies and I needed to make more.
N/a
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 22, 2018
Typical day was working at desk answering and forwarding emails to the appropriate destination. Communcation was very efficient and straightforward. Work was handled well.
Productive Learning Environment
Material Handler II (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 13, 2018
KGP Co is constantly cross training in most Facilities of the company. The culture and management are caring but serious with their Production Goal Setting..
Pros
Cross Training, Bonuses, Fairness, Benefits
Cons
Coaching Employees
Easy work good hours
Overmold (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INJuly 11, 2018
It was a good job the people were nice they are family oriented they would lesson to what you have to say everybody work together help each other out and if you had a problem it wouldn't hesitate to help you
Warehouse environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSJuly 3, 2018
Deals with returned internet modems and cable receivers from various cable and internet providers.

Refurbished and recycles modems.

Coding older modems.
Great place
Inventory Lead (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJune 28, 2018
Lots of room to grow
Learning opportunities
Clear and easy goals
Clear communication from management to employees
Holidays paid
Great vacation hours
The workers are a nightmare
DC Associate (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INJune 21, 2018
You can work your butt off, and if one thing goes wrong and you are to blame, you will be outcasted and treated terribly by fellow workers. They will literally make your job almost impossible. If even worse things happen due to those in their group, they are ok. Management does try to work with you and place you in other areas if you work well. Just avoid making friends with anyone. They are all out for themselves. Worst place for personal friendships/relationships. Just go in a do your job. Keep your mouth shut. Don't try to befriend anyone.
Pros
Job is fine, pay is decent, scheduled breaks
Cons
Fellow employees, temperatures
N/a
Receiver/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INJune 12, 2018
The job was fast pace like any other warehouse. But it was easy going do i miss working there? Absolutely would i go back if giveing the opportunity? Yes
Pros
Great co-workers
Great atmosphere
Floor Test Trainer (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INJune 9, 2018
I absolutely love this job!!! The growth here is amazing and we have an amazing team! This is by far the best job I’ve held. Like every job it has it’s streesful moments but the culture here is based on family and teamwork and we get through the rough patches in that manner as well
Pros
Family oriented, excellent work in the community!
Cons
None at this time
Not applicable
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNApril 27, 2018
I have not been with this company for some time now and don't feel my opinion on the positions/company as a whole is relevant at this time. But love that it was family owned.
Lacks discipline from management
Customer Service Specialist - CPM Receiving (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAApril 22, 2018
MANAGEMENT disinterested in discipline .Over work hard workers while slow paced worker not pushed to pull their weight. Lacks leadership from management
Ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INApril 21, 2018
I really didn't work there all day long but I liked the forklift position I was doing. I enjoyed that and made the day go by fast and easy. I would say it's a good job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KGPCo. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about