Kids Dental Care Employee Reviews

Very shady business
COA Lead assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTFebruary 9, 2019
Kids dental care was a very shady company to work for. They were not truthful and did things behind closed doors that were not necessary on many patients.
Pros
Ok hourly rate
Cons
Dishonest
Very flexible
Dental assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 5, 2016
Very understanding with situations. Very friendly environment. Direction, from staff and manager, was always there when I needed it. Was a good place to be familiar with a fast pace work environment.
Very kid friendly office, has a slide and movies for the kids that keeps patients wanting to come back. Amazing comfortable co workers.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTMarch 30, 2016
Usually there is no typical day at the office, it all depends on the mood the kids and parents come in with. That alone determine the paste and the volume of the day.
We have an amazing team in our Windsor locations that are all open and comfortable with one another (which I love.)
The hardest part of the day is usually when we have seven screaming and laughing kids going down the slide while we have to make confirmation phone calls and joggle check in and check out (but I never sits undone in the "mids of the madness."
The most enjoyable part is watch the kids and parents leave smiling and happy and ready to come back.
Fast paced work environment
Dr. Bruce B. Baker- Pediatric Dentistry (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 26, 2015
Fun place to work with a close knit faculty. The most enjoyable part of the job was patient interaction. The office was a good size and had a very friendly feel to it.
Pros
Job security
Cons
lack of benefits and healthcare
nice place to work
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 23, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients. What I learned was responsibility and front office work.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
na