Kids First Early Intervention Employee Reviews

Featured review
Kids First Early Intervention selected this as a representative review
Supportive Leadership; Great Company Culture; A Job That Gives Back
Admin (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 29, 2019
Kids First is a wonderfully supportive and collaborative agency to work for. Upper management is very attentive to its providers and staff, ensuring employees receive extra attention and assistance in their daily work. The company effectively assists both those who are starting out in their careers and veterans of the industry, navigate the pathways of early intervention.

While providing the essential tools to support professional growth, the agency is adamant on facilitating the highest quality of client communications and care. You never feel stranded or left to your own accord here, and will always have the agencies helping hand and guidance when needed.

The director of the agency is very hands on and dependable. He and his supervisors have the best interest of the staff and are very accommodating to individual needs. His passion for early intervention and his clients is clearly visible to any who know or work with him.

Like any career, you get what you put into it. Hard work pays off and will be rewarded so there is always strong growth potential.

The organization's culture as a whole is a relaxed and happy one. Everyone seems to get along internally. And like I had initially stated, there is a LOT of support here!

The best part about the job is that you are helping children and families who are in need. Being able to give back to the community and make an impact in the lives of others is the most rewarding aspect in this line of work. I highly recommend this agency if this is an area you're interested in!
Wonderful agency
ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  USAAugust 2, 2019
I was nervous to transition into the industry from my social work position. I quickly learned I made the right decision. This is a great career if you are passionate about serving children with special needs and ready to grow professionally. Kids First is a very special agency. The environment is extremely supportive. Director, supervisors, and office staff are all knowledgeable and go above and beyond. Overall, a wonderful company to be part of. opportunities for new and experienced therapists. Flexible hours, you are able to make your own schedule.
Positive Office Culture / Organized
Admin (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 31, 2019
Kids First has been a great company to work for over these past 2 years. Since I started with them I have enjoyed the overall office culture. Everyone is friendly, outgoing, and hands-on with a strong emphasis on organization and resourcefulness. I would highly recommend Kids First.
A career worth pursuing
ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  USAJuly 30, 2019
- Ideal work environment
- Easily accommodating to your personal schedule
- Really great colleagues, clients and case work
- Responsive and supportive management
- Good money
- Great cause and fun place to work!!

Key note, *So many of my colleagues who were previously teachers, have left their full time teaching positions to come to early intervention. So many of us wish we had pursued this path sooner because of the good pay and flexibility. It's a fantastic alternative for those seeking other career options with their advanced degrees*
Kid First is simply the best!
ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  USAJuly 29, 2019
Kid First is the best early intervention agency by far. Supervisor is extremely helpful and approachable. They go above and beyond to find solutions to different scenarios and individualize each child’s treatment plan. They always have a steady flow of cases, so you are guaranteed to find cases in your preferred zip codes.
Great agency
ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  USAJuly 29, 2019
Unlike many other early intervention agencies, Kids First provides hands on support. As a new therapist, I worked for multiple early intervention agencies and found their training process was the most beneficial. Kids First's ongoing support made me feel confident and prepared to work with young children with special needs. Management/office staff is available to help with questions or concerns around the clock, they never hesitate to assist.

For a field word position, the agency does a great job at maintaining personal relationships with therapists. Many early intervention agencies do not even know the therapists. You can tell this agency really values the therapists and clients.

The job itself is extremely rewarding. Hours are flexible and rates are competitive.
Love it here!!
 (Current Employee)November 12, 2018
Providing early intervention therapy allows me to have a flexible work schedule. Kids First is extremely organized and responsive to any questions or concerns, which is very different from other early intervention agencies. Supervisors offer hands on support and are available to assist therapists 24/7. Overall great company to work for- would highly recommend working here!!!
Great place all around
 (Current Employee)November 12, 2018
The staff is really committed to their employees and Early Intervention families. They offer competitive rates and they do not overwhelm you with paperwork like other agencies. Paperwork here is extremely manageable.
Love Working Here
 (Current Employee)November 12, 2018
Very easy going company, and productive at the same time.
The staff works great together to build a strong bond that
keeps the program going to provide optimal services to children
and their families.
ABA Therapist
 (Current Employee)November 12, 2018
I am very happy to be part of such a great team. Kids First Early Intervention has given me the opportunity to grow as a professional. They are very responsible and they take pride in what they do which is to help children and family.
ABA Therapist
 (Current Employee)November 12, 2018
A typical day entails making home visits and providing EI services in the home. The job at times has it challenges however seeing our clients make progress is extremely rewarding. KidsFirst management team is supportive and at any time in the field you can reach out to someone if necessary and they are ready and willing to assist. Jobs at KidsFirst allows you to create your own flexible schedule, allowing great work life balance! The only downside thus far is not having benefits, yet this is similar to most agencies. However compensation is great! Making it a great part time job or full time position if you receive benefits elsewhere.
Best EI Agency to work for by far
 (Current Employee)November 12, 2018
I have been here for almost a year and I couldn’t be happier ! Kids first always has cases in my area, they are super organized, and offer competitive rates!! Other agencies take 4-6 weeks to pay providers. Kids First pays every two weeks and there is never an issue. LOVE WORKING HERE!
Employee Review
 (Current Employee)November 12, 2018
The culture of Kids First is amazing! They value their therapists and are extremely helpful. Kids First also provides in the field support- I love working here!!
Great company
 (Current Employee)November 12, 2018
Fantastic agency to work with. I have been in early intervention for over 11 years and this has been my favorite agency by far! They actually value their therapists. As an experienced provider, I was suprised how great their trainings are!! I strongly suggest taking advantage of their ongoing free training opportunities. Rates are awesome!!! Management is supportive and helpful.
Billing
 (Current Employee)November 12, 2018
Great company to work for. Everyone works hard and the company culture is great. CEO wants everyone to be happy and feel like they come to work with a purpose. GREAT opportunity for advancement
Great Early Intervention Agency
ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 19, 2018
Kids First provided me with a great deal of support in the field with my ABA cases. The hands on training was extremely beneficial and helped me grow as a therapist. They offer competitive rates and always have a ton of cases coming in. I really enjoy working here.
Pros
competitive rates, hands on training, full caseload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kids First Early Intervention. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9