Kids Unlimited Learning Academy Employee Reviews

Review
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Searcy, ARJune 23, 2018
The manager was great as far as balancing your work and personal life. The company is crocked and cutthroat. I wouldn't recommend it as a long term job for anyone.
Job
Transporter (Current Employee) –  Cabot, ARMay 30, 2018
The pros to this job is you have every weekend and holidays off. And the pay per hour is good. But the cons are that the hours aren't there. They only have one transport van and four people that work in the transport area.
Pros
Break between runs
Cons
Not enough hours
Wonderful Child Care Center.
Preschool Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Chester, SCAugust 12, 2017
I was hired to work as a Child Caregiver by a husband and wife team who owned the business. They and their staff were a terrific group of people to work with. I would have probably stayed employed with Kids Unlimited had the owner not retired from daycare work and closed their doors.
Pros
Working with a close knit group in a family like atmosphere.
Cons
Having to say good bye and find other employment
Hectic workplace
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARJune 22, 2017
I love it and the kids and the families there. The pay was decent. But management promises you things to keep you and then they never stick to it. Hated to go.
Great Place to work
Childhood Development Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 11, 2017
Great place to bring your children. The staff is friendly and will provide great care to children and their family members. I invite people to come out and take a tour.
Very Productive workplace
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 5, 2017
Working here is like working with family. Everyone looks after each other. This is an extremely rewarding job, with a lot of responsibility. Can be really stressful at times like any workplace but it also gives you a ton of happiness.
Team Work Makes the Dream Work.
Early Childhood Development Technician (Current Employee) –  Cabot, ARMay 14, 2017
This is a very fast paced with structured learning job. You do get a yearly evaluations where you get a raise based on performance of that previous year. You earn up to 3 weeks off paid per year full time. You also get 8 hours paid for your birthday. After you have been there 90 days you get paid holidays. We can be short handed at times. That is when we say "Team work makes the Dream work" I love my job and could not see going anywhere else in the future. We are a family.
Pros
Paid time off, health benefits, continued education
Cons
Sometimes short staffed - but we pitch in and make it work!
Good experience
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXJanuary 21, 2017
This gave me good experience but there was no advancement opportunities what so ever. There were no raises offered either. After three years of the same thing, you get tired.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
No job advancement or raises
I learned alot working here that has helped me so much
Cook/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 9, 2016
Working here is a great learning experience for anyone. Just do as you are told & everything will be fine. I cooked breakfast, lunch, dinner & prepared snacks. I also helped out in the claasrooms as i was needed.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Sometimes short of employees