Kimball Electronics Group Employee Reviews

Great Job, Terrible Company
Robotics Operator (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INMarch 23, 2018
The job I performed was fantastic for the pay, but the culture breeds aggression between shifts, deceitful behavior that is counter productive, and animosity between the various class of workers, which is pointed out at every occasion. Engineers and management look down on the workers, sometimes for good reason, but normally out of habit.

Another downside is the blatant health violations that they get away with. The Air monitors are put in secluded locations to monitor the quality, but they are too low to catch the brunt of the fumes at head level.

Be prepared to be frequently laid off.
Pros
Great Pay, Benifits, Easy Job
Cons
Seasonal layoffs, over booking of lines, air quality, relationoships
Educational and Friendly
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INDecember 11, 2015
Learned a lot about the way electrical components work. Great group of people to work with. Must be a team player. Cleanliness and organization is a must in the work space.
Family-feel work environment
Customer Service Manager/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Gaylord, MIOctober 6, 2015
Management was available and supportive in helping make positive advances and progressive changes while we all learned and grew together.
The environment had a "family-warm" feeling where you enjoyed coming to work and were willing to help tackle problems intimately together.
I was with the company a long time and held many different roles from administration to accounting to customer service and sales.
Pros
Busy, energetic environment
Cons
Lack in salary advancements and benefits
Enjoyed negotiating pricing with vendors
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INDecember 10, 2013
I enjoyed the position as a buyer at Kimball Electronics. I had a great manager and co-workers and enjoyed the overall position. I worked well working as a team to get everything accomplished.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Non-reliable company