Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

United States1,235 reviews

Found 1,235 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,218 reviews
kckimberlyclarkclarkrotateshiftmachineneenahsafety

Pleasant coworkers & healthy work/life balance

In my experience, management was very encouraging and willing to work with you and your interests. The training wasn’t difficult, and work/life balance was easy to maintain. Unique benefits while working at this location related to events in the community.

Fun workplace

It was fun and colleagues were helpful. Chance to understand different parts of the business and speak to senior colleagues without issues. Managers care.

Kimberly-Clark insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Great

Kimberly Clark is a great place to work I loved work g the it has perks and cons but more perks u will live thins give them a chances thy will give us one

Great pay / no life

The pay is good and the work is not hard but that’s all this place has going for it. No work life balance they will schedule you to work 12 hours shift regardless if you have thing going on, you don’t show up for your 12 hour shift you get an incident.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Work life balance is non existent, Terrible schedule

Great place

Great company with awesome co workers. Awesome learning experience. Hourly co op pay was on par with industry. Managers always willing to teach about different aspects of manufacturing.

Very nice people

Kimberly-Clark is a very good place to work. The people are wonderful and overall, there is nothing to complain about. I was sent free things that KC makes around holidays, which I found to be a very nice treat.

flexible scheduling, interesting assignments, great learning experience

I really enjoyed my assignments at Kimberly Clark Staffing. The jobs included staff relief at various local hospitals, private duty nursing and product development clinical trials.

Intense Watch Your Back!

Good compensation but it is not a team environment. The silos in management are evident as Directors, senior leadership manage to an incentive program called MAP (managed approved performance). This incentive directs their decisions to reward themselves. (Can receive 100,% of their salary as bonuses) at the detriment of the team. People always looking over their shoulder. Do not know who or when you will be set up for failure. Management is afraid to take any risks and it has become a Marketing Company. Research is underappreciated.

Good place for internship experience

KC is a good place to work for internship experience. The mentors are typically helpful and want to see you succeed. It's a great opportunity to see if you want to go into manufacturing.

Ok company to work for

Ok to work for decent pay need to watch out which department bu you work for. Lots of restructuring moves happening on somewhat cyclical timing creating some confusion.

It’s a good place to work. The benefits are good. The hours are long and you work rotating shifts. It’s a good atmosphere for the most part. You will have opportunity for advancement and the pay is fair.

Many, many good people here.

KC Maumelle has a good work culture: supporting all levels, ages, color and gender. HR Manager and a Mill manager could not be more concerned for the employees.

Pros

Good pay. Great benefits. Great local team work.

Cons

Nursing manager is out of State.

Sem palavras, deixa a desejar em vários aspectos.

Trabalho por necessidade e pela minha família, porém é uma industria que não tem preocupação nenhuma com a qualidade de vida do funcionário.

Pros

Nada

Cons

Salário bruto e mais nada, nenhum benefício q vá ajudar realmente na qualidade de vida do funcionário. Ex: cesta basica, VA, VR, realmente deixa a desejar.

You have a job

The best thing about it is you have a job. That’s about it. You will find that you will be picking up the slack of others quite a bit and it still won’t be acceptable to the supervisor. You have 40 hours of sick time and work 12 hour shifts so that’s gone if you miss 3 days the whole year. Anything after that is an occurrence and after 6 of those you’re terminated. You’ll make money, that’s for sure. Don’t except to have much time with your kids or a sleep schedule though.

Cons

The place itself

Official response from Kimberly-Clark

April 12, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback about your work experience with us. We're glad to have you at Kimberly-Clark and wouldn't expect this feedback. In order to continuously improve, please reach out directly via 1-844-KCHELP1 so our team can learn more about your experience and see what we can do to help. Thank you.

Best job I ever had

Best job I ever had, left because I was going threw horrible patch of life and moved to far for the commute.. biggest mistake ever cuz I miss this job so much,. I worked in production side and it was such a family/team environment.. you will advance quickly if you are a hard worker and fast learner.. the hours and shift change hits hard but honestly the time off totally makes it worth it . I'd give anything to get my job back

Overall great job

Overall great job , depends on your personality if you fit the culture . Great pay and great work life balance though . If you looking for a career this is a great place !

Great workplace culture

I have been with the company for 5 years now and I have truly never had a bad thing to say about the workplace culture, work/life balance and my management. If you have a strong preference for something, whether that is owning a project, getting experience in new areas, a more flexible work situation, it has always been addressed for me. However, the compensation has been disappointing compared to the market and as you climb the latter there are fewer and fewer opportunities. If you have the desire to stay in one location you will be extremely limited to opportunities. The people are truly amazing.

Productive and unique workplace

Overall it's a decent place compared to most manufacturing jobs. I learned a great deal of positive work ethic. I felt like I was promoted in job status fairly quick. They will train you...as long as you show the initiave to want to learn.

Good experience

Was a great co-op opportunity, with lots learned. Wish it was longer, but there were no fulltime openings at the plant when I graduated. Covid happened during my time here, and it was handled as good as anywhere else.

It is a production mill

You can earn an honest living at Kimberly Clark. The work environment is fairly clean, and you are in an air conditioned environment. You are fairly compensated for the work work you perform.

Easy going safe

The people gone hate hate hate mane fr.I love the uniforms and equipment. Sometimes they would even throw cook outs for staff it’s lovely. Make sure you get you a parking spot bed everyone else.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Hours

Common questions about Kimberly-Clark

Answered by current and former employees at Kimberly-Clark

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimberly-Clark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
3.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight