Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

Found 831 reviews matching the search See all 1,510 reviews
A tough place to work but competitive good pay
Machine Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beech Island, SCFebruary 10, 2019
Some day good but steady, hard work.
Learn papermaker skills, computer skills, maintaince skill, management skills, & people skills.
Some would work with you, some expect things to be done without their input.
Been in between management and operation.
Getting the job done and surprising all that you could do it.
Pros
Good pay, good place to work
Cons
Hard work, long hours, sometime not enough time for familty
Terrible place
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARFebruary 7, 2019
Some people are decent here but most of the Kimberly Clark employees act like the rest of us are scum and treat as that way. Enforces rules on contingent workers but they don't follow their own rules. It's no wonder they are closing down.
Great place to be.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 7, 2019
Unfortunately, the department I worked for was outsourced to India. Everyone was super nice and cared about each other. It was the best place I have ever worked!
Pros
Had an onsite kitchen, was so very handy!
Cons
Trying to understand the reason for outsourcing.
Good company and culture. Lacked strategic vision.
Senior Marketing Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAFebruary 4, 2019
In general, the organization was overly reliant on old sales tactics vs. evolving their approach to better align with the times. Largely a byproduct of the same people having been within that KCP bubble for so many years. On the other hand, great work/life balance and stability.
Great Brands, Good People
Brand Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIFebruary 1, 2019
Kimberly-Clark has really great brands and had been a company based on a culture of trust and respect built with a great-midwestern feel. They offer tremendous flexibility in your work arrangement - as long as the works gets done. That said, there is a lot of work, and now more then ever less people to do it.
Some oh the people there were amazing and the work was wasyb
Leader (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 1, 2019
The job isn’t bad at all it’s just the managers or leads in charge aren’t as professional as they should be, they base decisions on personal feelings instead or going based of job requirements
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Mama gene by
overall it was a great experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJanuary 26, 2019
The days were long because it was 12 hours but it was worth it and everyone was nice and I enjoyed it. The training was great as well as the work it was fun and kept me active
Productive and positive work environment
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Paris, TXJanuary 26, 2019
Positive work environment. Always room for advancement. Great benefits. Somewhat flexible work schedule but with overtime. Very safe work environment.
good
Workday Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 22, 2019
Kimberly Clark was good place to work, lots of support from the team, healthy work culture. Always encourage employees in the personal growth and they have very good benefits.
benefits
Good Job
Regional Assistant - Customer Development (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 21, 2019
I went to another company due to my commute. It took me 1 1/2 on some days as I came from Clearwater Minnesota. My co-workers were very nice to work with.
12 hour shift
Laborer Worker (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJanuary 20, 2019
its a great job if your able to get hired on . but sucks if have to go through a temp company .the work its self was easy . and in some cases you get to learn different arears
Pros
easy work
Cons
the hiring on
Solid corporation to have worked for
Lean Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJanuary 18, 2019
While I don't work at KC anymore, I have fond memories of my time there. The teams I worked within all had high quality people who cared about the job they were doing. A number of the people I worked with are still close friends, despite time and distance.
It was ok
Customer Care Solutions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJanuary 18, 2019
I work there for almost a year -- just not a work environment that worked well for me. Plus you have to stay in a position 2 years before you can move to another area / promotion.
Great Place
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 16, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Kimberly-Clark as a temp. The people I worked with were very helpful. I was offered permanent employment but refused due to personal reasons.
Loved working there
Process Engineering Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAJanuary 16, 2019
Only as an intern, they have an on-site gym. Great people to work with. I am a process engineer, so I loved being in the manufacturing environment and getting to know the operators. I learned a lot about interacting with vendors and with management people.
Pros
Free lunches from vendors
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 16, 2019
I enjoyed my time working for KC the job was very challenging. Planning and maintaining a paper machine day to day. Working in SAP setting up parts and spares. Making sure outages were planned and parts were available. Planning using Micro soft Project.
yh
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 15, 2019
very good company to work for and they really care about you and your family they have very good benefits and they hire fairly. The hours are good and the company is growing
Management out of touch
Design Manager (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJanuary 12, 2019
Organization is out of touch with employees. Used to be a great culture but now management is only focused on shareholder value. They are driving out a lot of knowledgable, motivated employees to cut jobs. Entrenched management who say that they want new ideas but then only respond if the idea promotes their personal agenda.
Pros
good health care and benefits
Cons
Lack of engagement with teams
I enjoyed my time with this company
WATER TREATMENT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJanuary 12, 2019
I was given opportunities to train on different production lines and learn many new processes. The culture is one of inclusion and leadership was genuine. I have not worked here since 2001.
Pros
Good people and opportunities
Cons
Night shifts and weekends
Its a great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Beech Island, SCJanuary 12, 2019
I learned a lot working for the company and i was one the always came to about working over. I was the lead in safety management to make sure of no accidents and then make sure people are being safe in doing their jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimberly-Clark. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Kimberly-Clark.

Powered by Comparably