Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

Found 632 reviews matching the search See all 1,119 reviews
Friendly collaborative environment
Materials Scientist Co-op (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJune 16, 2018
Friendly co-workers with a common goal who are willing to help out other team members. People are always willing to answer questions. Direct managers are approachable, but sometimes hard to get ahold of due busy schedules.
Good Employer with Great Benefits
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 15, 2018
Kimberly-Clark has great benefits including alot of paid vacation and leave time. K-C has high expectations; however, you never get bored and your skills stay sharp.

I would recommend working for them.
Great Place to Work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 15, 2018
KC cares about its people in my opinion. During my 16 years there I was always treated fairly, and compensated well for my contributions. I was able to direct my career, and my managers always supported my career goals.
Constant Change in Management
Category Marketing Strategy Manager (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJune 15, 2018
Due to the small city where KC offices are, the decisions and networking happen outside the office among local people

Culture is difficult to penetrate with success when aspiring to grow. Exception is when new managing team (they change it each 5 years approx), appreciate diversity or foreign professionals.

These talent gets removed when new management comes and builds its new team.
Pros
Quality of Living
Cons
Passive-aggressive culture and friendship related career advancement
Loved the people
MRP Controller (Former Employee) –  Jenks, OKJune 14, 2018
The employees were the best part of the company. Pay was pretty low and raises were very minimal. To advance you need to commit to more hours and more time there away from your family. A lot of retirement age people still working who don't have a life outside of work. The love to work.
Great Products/Poor Processes
Asset Leader (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJune 14, 2018
An overall plan in consumer goods was never clear. It always seemed we were catching up to other competitors. After the recession, most salaried employees had 2-3 times the workload placed on them but we were lucky to retain our jobs. It was not sustainable. It's a company that I feel is harder on the people and not on the process. The great people made this place. Some I still keep in contact even though they have moved on.
Friendley work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJune 12, 2018
Lots of room to grow and advance overtime and opportunities always something to do staff helps u catch up or catch on to your role fast paste work never a dull moment
Pros
You dont have to leave work for lunch
Benefits
Decent work conditions
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Duncanville, TXJune 12, 2018
The management is horrible and hours are always being cut. The working conditions are somewhat acceptable. I would not recommend anyone working here because the pay doesn’t match the work.
its a ok job
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 8, 2018
its a ok job for someone with out kids or many bills I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there temp. the managers and lead are oka but could be more professional sometimes
Would not recommend this company.
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 7, 2018
Senior mechanic were able to slack off work while junior or other department mechanics filled in to get work done. They were allowed to pick & choose their tasks. Focus/area mechanics would hide parts for themselves & not mention where there were. then later while the jobs are waiting to get done, they, the senior mechanics would come up with the parts to finish the jobs & take the credit for getting them done.
Workplace culture
Supply Chain Consultant (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJune 5, 2018
Great place to work offering flexible work schedules.Benefits are in line with other companies. Many opportunities for advancement.Team orientated culture.
Pros
Flexibility
Excellent Company
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJune 3, 2018
In my 20+ years, enjoyed many good leaders, some truly best-in-class. You worked hard, but rewarded greatly. Lots of opportunities for cross functional experiences.
Fun and productive
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJune 1, 2018
Fun, fast paced, team oriented jobs, leads and managers were on the floor the entire time and helped with any part of the job throughout the day. Great place to work at.
Collaborative environment
KCNA Procurement Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMay 29, 2018
Great place to work, engage and collaborate with the team on a regular basis.Multiple locations in the Fox Valley, health and fitness facility available.
Pros
flexible work hours
Great Place to work
SENIOR SALES MANAGER, CONSUMER GOODS (Former Employee) –  Provincia de San JoséMay 27, 2018
Excellent Corporation, high leadership and mentors. Great business value.
Great people and working environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 24, 2018
Challenging work in collaborative environment with diverse group of people, promoted personal development, encouraged work/life balance, and salary and benefits are better than most in the immediate area. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people with whom I had the privilege of working. I would have liked to stay there until I retired.
fast paced
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 19, 2018
I drove forklift. I think if it was more organized it would have been a better word environment. Some days it is fact paced work but there are other times when there is barely work at all.
Kimberly-Clark Corporation
ASSET TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 17, 2018
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a team oriented work place where management promotes within to develop the employees to reach their full potential. Goals are made visual and each team reports on their results.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Timing of decision making can take too long
Kimberly Clark
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIMay 17, 2018
I have wanted to work for Kimberly Clark for many years and I was given that chance in 2016. I am happy with the decision I made to come to work for them. Even though we are going through a global restructuring I am confident that our shareholders will make the correct decision and keep up up and running.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
possibility of closing
High pace work environment.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIMay 16, 2018
Large company in the area with several different fields available. Current reorganization leaves much unknown but also presents opportunities to develop and expand skill set.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimberly-Clark. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight