Kimco Staffing Employee Reviews

Horrible
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 4, 2018
Horrible and poor management. Security is rude. Magement plays favorites. Never recommend. Will never go back. Pay was alright but not for show hard they work you.
Good Company
Customer Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAOctober 17, 2018
Kimco staffing offered me a position with Ventura Foods a company in the City of Brea.
The company was good I learned a lot but my time with them was based on temporary position.
I enjoyed my time and the work I was doing was great.
Productive work environment
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Loma Linda, CASeptember 28, 2018
Working at Kimco was always at a fast pace. I have the privilege to work with a group of people that listen to you. Management always listen to new ideas and were very easy to approach. I like that you can call and have work that same day. The bad thing about their is the hot work environment and low pay for hard work.
Pros
Next day hire, team players, and good work establishment.
Cons
Hot work environment. No air conditioning.
I love Kimco
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rancho CucamongaSeptember 26, 2018
I honestly love Kimco. It’s honesly been a stress free environment for me. If you do what your supposed to do it’s really simple. I’ve had the pleasure of landing two jobs with this company and my opportunities have just grown from my experience with them.
Good work experience
Picker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 24, 2018
The work experience at Kimco staffing was very good, Training was real easy and understanding. They workers in the office are nice and find what you are looking for.
Pros
Dress code, outside area
Cons
No cons
Kimco
AP Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brea, CASeptember 18, 2018
My only assignment I have had at Kimco is with Ventura Foods. I work in there AP Department as a clerk. When I was brought on I was told that I would be filing and help the Filing Clerk. Since then I assist 3 other employees with there day to day jobs and so much more. How we get our days done I do not know. There are our day to day challenges. And Everyone here is amazing Well almost everyone since there is always one rotten apple in the tree. But I have learned to ignore her and just do my task at hand. But all in all Kimco has given me the opportunity to grow in a different field. thank you Kimco !!!
Pros
Greatt company events.
Cons
Health care, No Vacation Days
Fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Perris, CASeptember 9, 2018
Good place to get experience in warehouse work. People are nice and helpful, my hr representative was very nice and always available. they also offer dinners and other perks for good attendance.
Agency
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 5, 2018
Worked for this Agency for about a year until I got hired onto a company. I believe the workers did well to keep me updated and well attended to. Help me work on my schedule and informing the company when I would have a day off.
Pros
Cons
N/a
Fun place to work, leader in Orange County of 10 years running
Division Director (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2018
Successful privately owned staffing firms. Multiple offices, cities and verticals. Great benefits and culture. Truly good a growing company with diversity and a track record of results in the State of California.
Pros
People
Cons
Work area is assigned just for yourself.
Pick and Stock (Former Employee) –  Rancho Dominguez, CAAugust 14, 2018
Easy work duties and my day went by quick. You get 1 hr lunches and on very hot weather days the company gave water and gatorades. when you work on weekends , the company buys breakfast.
Pros
up to $30 of free lunch tickets every 2 weeks
the worst job I have had besides sigma stretch
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 29, 2018
the worst job ever they gouged pay like it was nobodies problem they were very rude very racist no room for moving up at all no raises and they did their best to incriminate innocent people.
Fun workplace very upbeat
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2018
It was a very relaxing and joyful place to be. The manager are very understanding and not judgemental. I woudn't mind going back. Very well staffed location is a plus,
Stressfull
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 25, 2018
they did not teach new employees how to do their job and hired many people that wouldn't show up after 2-3 days, so it made difficult to find good coworkers that would last until the job was completed.
Staffing Service
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 24, 2018
They kept me working for 5 years, they are a staffing service and they did just that and I can thank them for sending me out on so many positions. Yes
A fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJuly 23, 2018
Kimco staffing agency was a okay place to work it has its ups and downs plus I enjoyed working for because I love interacting with the customer and my coworkers and operating the fork lift
general labor
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 13, 2018
general labor load & unload ship cargo,using winches or other hoisting devices

move freight,stock or other materials to and from storage or production areas,loading docks ,deliveryvehicles,ship or containersby hand or using trucks,tractors or other equipment
it was a good place to work.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJuly 11, 2018
It was a nice place to work....there is stress but as in any sales positions you have quotas. If you are will to do the work then this is a great place to work.
Pros
flexible schedule
good working place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, CAJune 26, 2018
a normal day of work their i learned how work a lot more productive their was nothing hard there the work place was very well kept my manger was a good person
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
normal bearks
Great Place to Start
General labor/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 20, 2018
This is a great place to get your foot in the door. Yes, the pay wont be terrific if you are starting out, but that is to be expected. This agency gave me a variety of options even though i had little to no work experience. The employees there were a great help and they made finding work a less stressful situation. I am glad to have started there.
Kimco - I'll take a pass
executive (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAJune 15, 2018
Kimco is a horrible staffing agency - their employees are hands down the rudest and unprofessional in the staffing industry. One shouldn't use Kimco unless all their other employment opportunities are exhausted.
Pros
Cons
too numerous to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimco Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.