Kimco Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
the worst job I have had besides sigma stretch
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 29, 2018
the worst job ever they gouged pay like it was nobodies problem they were very rude very racist no room for moving up at all no raises and they did their best to incriminate innocent people.
Fun workplace very upbeat
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2018
It was a very relaxing and joyful place to be. The manager are very understanding and not judgemental. I woudn't mind going back. Very well staffed location is a plus,
Stressfull
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 25, 2018
they did not teach new employees how to do their job and hired many people that wouldn't show up after 2-3 days, so it made difficult to find good coworkers that would last until the job was completed.
Staffing Service
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 24, 2018
They kept me working for 5 years, they are a staffing service and they did just that and I can thank them for sending me out on so many positions. Yes
general labor
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 13, 2018
general labor load & unload ship cargo,using winches or other hoisting devices

move freight,stock or other materials to and from storage or production areas,loading docks ,deliveryvehicles,ship or containersby hand or using trucks,tractors or other equipment
it was a good place to work.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJuly 11, 2018
It was a nice place to work....there is stress but as in any sales positions you have quotas. If you are will to do the work then this is a great place to work.
Pros
flexible schedule
good working place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, CAJune 26, 2018
a normal day of work their i learned how work a lot more productive their was nothing hard there the work place was very well kept my manger was a good person
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
normal bearks
Great Place to Start
General labor/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 20, 2018
This is a great place to get your foot in the door. Yes, the pay wont be terrific if you are starting out, but that is to be expected. This agency gave me a variety of options even though i had little to no work experience. The employees there were a great help and they made finding work a less stressful situation. I am glad to have started there.
Kimco - I'll take a pass
executive (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAJune 15, 2018
Kimco is a horrible staffing agency - their employees are hands down the rudest and unprofessional in the staffing industry. One shouldn't use Kimco unless all their other employment opportunities are exhausted.
Pros
Cons
too numerous to list
Over all a good place to work for and different type of people.
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 12, 2018
Every morning we did an exercise and stretch before work. My job was as a loader and unloader using a docker and clamp truck. Management was firm but workable. during breaks we played the Wii game and socialized with one another or took a lunch. There was nothing hard about the job so long as you paid attention to detail and followed instructions.what I like most was the air condition building we worked in.
Pros
free Wii games and paid lunches
Cons
If was seasonal.

Want to know more about Kimco Staffing?

Ask a question
Great
supervisor for contaminations (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 9, 2018
Ok. They gave me the oppertunity to work well with me. Never had a problem with kimco staffing but they are good finding the job that you needed. Very
i had fun working at kimco but the commute for me was not a cup of tea.
Kimco Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 27, 2018
Its always busy since its located inside an international airport and we took care of one of the busiest airport in New York (JFK-t4). I loved what I was doing and I love the people that I worked with but the only problem was no benefits as such , except for the parking permit they gave us, which was free around the time I worked with them. I couldn't use the parking permit because I don't own a car. its completely ok to me take the public transportation but most of the time my schedule would fall at very odd hours and that was the problem. it wasn't safe for me because I had to take a train and then transfer to bus.waiting for the train or bus to arrive would give me goosebumps everynight or early morning.
Cons
very short breaks
General labor
Maintenance Technician/Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 8, 2018
If you need a quick job and money isn't to much of a issue this is the place to go they always have work and they are good people its just usually general labor no bigy.
It's a job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 7, 2018
It's a job,..................................... They will relocate you if you are let go or if you quite. It's just a lot of their jobs aren't long term.
Pros
Flexible work schedules
Cons
Not enough work, short term jobs
Typical day at work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMay 7, 2018
I would have to come in and handle all the work that the previous shift didn't finish with my boss and fellow co-workers EVERY DAY. It was one of the best first jobs in the world when I first started but nothing lasts forever.
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
Poor work conditions
Job Placement
Customer Service and Administrative Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 7, 2018
Kimco has perfect job placement opportunities. I enjoyed working as a temp to hire employee. It gives you the opportunity to determine if you would like to work for a company or not.
Not a lot of room for growth
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Inland Empire, CAMay 7, 2018
Poor leadership and zero communication. No succession planning or organized career growth process. Inexperienced branch managers that are not equipped to run and lead a team.
Pros
good for training and developing your skills
Cons
Management, unprofessional HR team
dont do it
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAApril 30, 2018
if you need work apply somewhere else. I am a well respected individual and was looking for work when I stumbled on the jb fair they were having. horrible mistake
When they work they send you to work.
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sante fa springsApril 11, 2018
Kimco sometimes have Jobs. I like that they pay weekly you can work overtime and you I. A fast pace environment I got to meet new people they train you they make sure you know what to do
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Fun
Associate Lead (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 5, 2018
People were cool the job was eassy nothing to hard i enjoyed the time i was thire meet alot of new people and made some good friends some people are hatters thow
Pros
Overtime thats were the money is at
Cons
Dont drive a hinda up thire it wil get stolen every hond outside has