Kimco Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working environment.
Certified industrial truck operator (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA/lake forest CAJanuary 20, 2019
Since I have being emoloyed at kimco staffing agency,I have being treated fairly,so in this regard I approve this company one hundred percent as work place that you can work safely,comfortablely,productive and advance up the corporate ladder.So with said,kimco rocks.One love.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Health care
career
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJanuary 14, 2019
this is a temp agency and i'm looking for a long term job with a company I can grow with and put my experience to work also use my certification that I worked hard to get
I love Kimco Staffing!
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 3, 2019
Working with Kimco brought nothing but good experience. I was happy with the job they provided me, that pay could of been better but the amount of overtime they offered, I couldn't complain. I never had any issues with there customer services. They are great with answering calls and answering any questions you might have. I left the job i was with for 6 months because i lost my car in a car accident and i could no longer commute the drive to Brea, CA.
Pros
alot of overtime, weekly pay
Cons
theres no morning shift jobs at the moment.
Fun to work for kimco. Comfortable inviremont and job security.
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 29, 2018
I like working with the staff. Easy going team players great inviremont. Vacuuming the restraunt rug mopping wood floors dusting furniture cleaning bathrooms cleaning kitchen equipment for Ranch and Saloon in Anaheim
Kimco Staffing Ontario
Office Temp (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 27, 2018
Very helpful, courteous, quick to find me a job and help me find the right fit.. Help look for a job close to home w an easy commute. They communicate with you and make sure that you are happy
Pros
very helpful
Cons
some assignments may be very short term
productive
Shipping and Receiving, assembly (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CADecember 10, 2018
working at a fast paste, communicating with the staff and co-workers is always an interesting and enjoyable experience. i did not find any part of the job i was assigned to be anything i could not handle. I am a fast worker and hard worker.
Repetitive and easy
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CADecember 4, 2018
Working at kimco was pretty easy, my only complaint is that it would get really hot in the warehouse. management was very respectful, and polite, the workers were very polite as well. very easy to get along with.
Excellent personal
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CADecember 4, 2018
The office personal work very nice, they provide good training, they provide safety goods, and videos for safety, in general Kimco is a good agency..
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Low hours
productive and fun workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LANovember 28, 2018
forklifting jobs offer all types of work methods your gonna have good days and bad days, but self contorl plays a major part on a everyday basic and good communicaing skills, being able to stay motivated being able to adjust to unexpected obstacles, and adjust rapidly to new situations warranting attention
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short brakes.etc
Its was k
Forklift driver loading (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CANovember 17, 2018
At the same time it was hard but it was fun I learned about a lot of material but you had to work really hard and fast should have boxes keep going and going and going fast
Pros
Its was k
Cons
Shout
Horrible
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 4, 2018
Horrible and poor management. Security is rude. Magement plays favorites. Never recommend. Will never go back. Pay was alright but not for show hard they work you.
kimco staffing and ryder
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAOctober 30, 2018
kimco is a great staffing agency provided me with a good short term job. they are very lenient with their employees. treat them fairly i would consider working for this staffing agency again.
Good Company
Customer Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAOctober 17, 2018
Kimco staffing offered me a position with Ventura Foods a company in the City of Brea.
The company was good I learned a lot but my time with them was based on temporary position.
I enjoyed my time and the work I was doing was great.
Productive work environment
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Loma Linda, CASeptember 28, 2018
Working at Kimco was always at a fast pace. I have the privilege to work with a group of people that listen to you. Management always listen to new ideas and were very easy to approach. I like that you can call and have work that same day. The bad thing about their is the hot work environment and low pay for hard work.
Pros
Next day hire, team players, and good work establishment.
Cons
Hot work environment. No air conditioning.
I love Kimco
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rancho CucamongaSeptember 26, 2018
I honestly love Kimco. It’s honesly been a stress free environment for me. If you do what your supposed to do it’s really simple. I’ve had the pleasure of landing two jobs with this company and my opportunities have just grown from my experience with them.
Good work experience
Picker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 24, 2018
The work experience at Kimco staffing was very good, Training was real easy and understanding. They workers in the office are nice and find what you are looking for.
Pros
Dress code, outside area
Cons
No cons
Kimco
AP Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brea, CASeptember 18, 2018
My only assignment I have had at Kimco is with Ventura Foods. I work in there AP Department as a clerk. When I was brought on I was told that I would be filing and help the Filing Clerk. Since then I assist 3 other employees with there day to day jobs and so much more. How we get our days done I do not know. There are our day to day challenges. And Everyone here is amazing Well almost everyone since there is always one rotten apple in the tree. But I have learned to ignore her and just do my task at hand. But all in all Kimco has given me the opportunity to grow in a different field. thank you Kimco !!!
Pros
Greatt company events.
Cons
Health care, No Vacation Days
Fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Perris, CASeptember 9, 2018
Good place to get experience in warehouse work. People are nice and helpful, my hr representative was very nice and always available. they also offer dinners and other perks for good attendance.
Agency
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 5, 2018
Worked for this Agency for about a year until I got hired onto a company. I believe the workers did well to keep me updated and well attended to. Help me work on my schedule and informing the company when I would have a day off.
Pros
Cons
N/a
Fun place to work, leader in Orange County of 10 years running
Division Director (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2018
Successful privately owned staffing firms. Multiple offices, cities and verticals. Great benefits and culture. Truly good a growing company with diversity and a track record of results in the State of California.
Pros
People
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimco Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.