KIND Employee Reviews

I absolutely loved this job!
Mobile Team Captain (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIJanuary 7, 2019
This was by far the best job I ever had. The flexible hours really worked for my lifestyle. The pay was nice and the environment was always changing. I didn't feel like I was trapped. The job allowed me to meet new people everyday and really see the generosity in people's hearts.

I wish we were allotted more hours though. We were kept at part-time so we couldn't take advantage of any benefits. There were a lot of employees who could've used them.

The job was great but you were always looking over your shoulder because you just didn't believe that it would last forever.
Pros
flexible scheduling, atmosphere, working environment
Cons
lacked consistency, hours were sometimes scarce, no benefits
Excellent
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLOctober 29, 2018
Typical day was fast paced. I learned a lot. I managed a staff of five. Workplace culture was amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing customers happy with the job that we did.
KIND U - Great Team
Campus Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INSeptember 11, 2018
KIND U Ambassadors have a positive, encouraging culture. Managers are always willing to help you and answer any questions you may have regarding products or events to host on campus.
Speaking for BA
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 4, 2018
If your a hard worker, expect to pick up the slack for the weaker workers. The program in NY would be exceptional if newer/ stronger workers were brought on.
Pros
Free bars, Free swag/ clothing, great way to network with other brands
Cons
lots of driving, lots of lazy co workers (not managers), not a alot of hours caps off at 20 hours weekly if you're lucky, alot of traveling to storage unit, activations happen regardless of weather.
Remote, but disorganized
KIND Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 6, 2018
Unclear expectations as to what we were supposed to accomplish while distributing product at events. Local manager was disorganized and unmotivated, but regional manager was much more organized, and gave clear directives. Needless to say the local manager did not last very long in the position and eventually the field marketing team in the city we were located in was discontinued.
Pros
Lots of swag and KIND Bars, Company Jeep to get to and from events, flexible hours
Cons
Disorganized, Unclear communication, Unknown expectations
Great Company
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 18, 2018
Great Company but my experience with the field management team was not good at all. The entire team of field leaders take advantage of the company and will terminate anyone who does dabble in their unprofessional method of team leadership
Pros
Meeting People
Cons
Too much petty drama amongst the field leads. Bad for business
Awesome place to work!
University Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, KSNovember 28, 2017
A typical day consists of contacting on campus clubs and connecting with them on what upcoming events they may have that I could be a part of. I have learned a lot on managing my time and working on my own because I am the only campus ambassador. The culture and values of this company stand true to my own which I LOVE. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to learn as I go. It has overall thus far been a great experience.
Good Company, no advancement
Senior Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 31, 2017
Great team to work with, however, there is no advancement. The hours are not consistent but the team leads try to keep you working. It is a revolving door and most ambassadors are still in college.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
No advancement available
Wonderful place to work
KIND employee (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 7, 2017
Socially conscious organization that helps their employees have incredible work/life balance so that we are able to give our best each and every single day. KIND invests in it's culture, it's employee's continuing education, and management is extremely transparent.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that everyone department works well together towards the common goal of bringing KIND to the forefront of health and wellness.

Give KIND a try!
Pros
Stock, RSU's, telecommute, free kind bars
Cons
Great company to work for if you are just starting out. High energy!
District Sales Manager Southern Pacific Region (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAAugust 29, 2017
I have enjoyed working for KIND but was ready to move on to a different channel of business. I managed a very large and active territory. The brand is very well known and liked by customers.
great
Field Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 8, 2017
An awesome place to work if you want to pick up extra hours! A Dynamic progressive company that promotes healthy snacking, supports the community, and encouraged kind acts through all aspects of life.
Amazing Place
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2017
I loved working with this company. They were helpful and amazing.The group made sure that I fully udnerstood how the company wokred, and how every department interaccted with one another. If I had any questions, they were quickly answered and understood.
Great company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 14, 2017
KIND is a great company to work for part time. Management in my area is challenging, but overall an amazing company to be a part of. You feel like you matter for the most part!
Good place to work.
Owner / CEO (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2017
Long days. Long Nights. Hard work. Grind till everything is done. My own LLC. since 2013 Owner Operator. Still getting my brand off the ground. Grinding like suppose.
The ideal job (if you do not want to work many hours)
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 8, 2017
Great pay and great environment. The brand provides a great message and maintains a great image across the popular cities. Learned plenty about maintaining clientele and executing samplings at different locations.
Elite part-time job with flexible hours
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 11, 2017
The best part about this job is going to a variety of events in the local area and talking to people while handing out free KIND bars. It is not a good job for people with health issues due to lots of heavy lifting.
Pros
Good pay, flexible hours
Cons
Going to storage unit at night
Great for someone new to field marketing
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 13, 2016
I love this job because I get a great balance of exposure to marketing at events and doing store demos. It's such a great company to work for because they are very involved in the community and are genuine about promoting kindness. I've come from working in a kitchen so working for over 8 hours with only a 30 minute doesn't phase me.

This is really great for someone who is ready to get their foot in the door with marketing. I wouldn't recommend this to someone that has years of field marketing experience because there are better paying opportunities out there. You do need to be prepared to travel quite a bit but that's part of why I love it. I can't stand going to the same place over and over and doing the same thing everyday. I'm over that life. I couldn't be happier about working for such a thoughtful and we'll established company.
Pros
Lots of free gear, free kind bars, professional and well trained management, flexible schedules, mileage reimbursement, access to lots of great events, meet great people and make lucrative connections
Cons
Pays on the low end compared to other brand ambassador jobs
Wonderful company with plenty of KINDness extended to its employees.
Field Marketing Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2016
I learned my love of field marketing with KIND and realize how beneficial this type of work is for me. I have been aching to move up, and would love to expand my horizons a bit in terms of being able to do so more rapidly.
Amazing place to work / Amazing office space
Deductions Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2016
This company is amazing and stands behind their employees 100%. They compensate very well and are open to positive change from the top level to the bottom!
Productive and fun work place
Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2016
Each day may be a little different. However, there are many office responsibilities that are similar. The average day is spent maintaining a continual flow of productivity at the office so that this work results in completing projects and tasks and meeting customer's needs. An office manager is also responsible for the physical office itself, to maintain a work environment where the company mission is carried out.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
short breaks, healthcare