KIND

KIND Employee Reviews

United States46 reviews
fun place to work, flexible in regards to choosing your scheduled shifts as a brand ambassador, also a good opportunity to meet like minded people who are interested in health!
I loved my leads and my hours were very flexible. It's a great company with a great culture. There are a variety of different settings. I loved my time at KIND.
KIND was a great company to work for. The people there are amazing and really fun to work for. They made work exciting and were really great at encouraging and trying to keep you in the organization.
I enjoyed working here. The people and environment are designed to empower the customer and the employees.
I'd highly recommend working for Kind healthy snack.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
decent benefits despite lower mgmt salary pay; great story behind creation of KIND; new mgmt changed company dynamic; very family-oriented; need better work life balance among employees
Having a poor manager, one who won’t take ideas and help their employees advance, leases to problems. My experience was poor due to the inexperience management.
My original manager was great, but when another manager came in from a high position with a different company, everything went south. Overall, the people in the company were friendly and reasonable from the CEO down to fellow sales people, but when others started joining it ruined the company culture and values.
My time as a KBA for KIND was hands-down my best job. The people I worked with were always so nice and professional. The job had flexible hours, good pay, free snacks and ability to meet a lot of different people and see new places. Typical days we went out to the busiest areas and sampled KIND bars, dropped off donations to different organizations or worked events. The hardest part of the job was having to talk to a lot of people.
My manager in Phoenix was amazing! I worked as a Brand Ambassador and I must say that it was the most enjoyable job I have ever had. I miss working for the team and working events. There weren't any benefits, but this was a part-time position so it makes sense!
I loved working for KIND. Anyone who does or has worked for KIND really enjoys their job/career. I would recommend applying if you are thinking about it.
I have learned a lot at kind and know what to expect from good companies. They exceed my expectation with the culture of the company and who they employ.
Although there was little room for career advancement or development in the company, it was a great company to work for. Awesome benefits, awesome people, and great work life balance. Kind truly lives by the values and starts with their employees first.
I was a volunteer interpreter/translator for lawyers so I did not directly work at KIND I spent more time with lawyers but it was one of the best experiences.
I freelanced there for a month so I don't have a massive amount of context but from what I saw the culture in the office was super healthy and the people were actually very kind and relaxed but productive
Pros
Lunches, good culture
Cons
None that I could see
I spent nearly 2 years as a University ambassador for KIND and they are an amazing company to work for! Great pay, awesome management, and a great company culture! KIND is a wonderful company to work for.
I worked for KIND for over 2 years. I was very excited to start but that turned quickly after the first 2 months. I had a inexperienced manager that made life miserable One day you are the hero but the next you are lucky to have a job. A ton of mixed signals given and lack of leadership made my position in sales difficult at best.I was hoping for a better experience for I feel the concept of the company and the product are good.
Pros
Free Product and Swag
Cons
Lack of leadership and bipolar culture. Poor communication in between departments
KIND has been a great work experience for my past two years with the company. While the job has demanding requirements, the team is very supportive of all of the members. Additionally, it is a great opportunity for building skills.
Pros
Fun environment, working remotely, flexible hours, independence
Cons
Sole responsibility of field marketing at university, large product allocations
Typical workload includes traveling to local events and promoting the product. Working in teams and in individual settings will provide you with a sufficient amount of autonomy and support.
Pros
Reimbursed activity (mileage, food, etc.), flexible scheduling
Cons
Slow communication
This was by far the best job I ever had. The flexible hours really worked for my lifestyle. The pay was nice and the environment was always changing. I didn't feel like I was trapped. The job allowed me to meet new people everyday and really see the generosity in people's hearts.

I wish we were allotted more hours though. We were kept at part-time so we couldn't take advantage of any benefits. There were a lot of employees who could've used them.

The job was great but you were always looking over your shoulder because you just didn't believe that it would last forever.
Pros
flexible scheduling, atmosphere, working environment
Cons
lacked consistency, hours were sometimes scarce, no benefits
Typical day was fast paced. I learned a lot. I managed a staff of five. Workplace culture was amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing customers happy with the job that we did.
KIND U Ambassadors have a positive, encouraging culture. Managers are always willing to help you and answer any questions you may have regarding products or events to host on campus.