KinderCare Education
Information from KinderCare Education:

KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

United States153 reviews
Featured review
KinderCare Education selected this as a representative review
Teamwork between teachers and leadership is amazing! Team work makes the dream work!!!! The Director and the Assistant Director really care about the employees and children.
This job is amazing if you love kids but also management will do anything to protect themselves even if that’s making you lie and you’re very well underpaid for all the work you do.
Pros
Relationships with families
Cons
Bad pay & drama
This job will overwork you to the core. It is beyond exhausting and has burned me out! The break situations are never stable and pay is so little for the amount you have to endure. Getting time off can be challenging and the company legit doesn’t care about its employees.
Pros
the kids
Cons
underpaid, overworked, hard to get time off, lots of drama
Buen lugar de trabajo, tranquilo y son muy comprensivos
Gave no training. Tossed in a room without another teacher with 20 kids I had never met before. The next day tossed in a different room with 10 kids all by myself. Management scape goat employees when problems occour and while they pride themselves on being inclusive that's all it is a dance. A family was kicked out of my center due to behavior issues and with in one month at his new center the director helped them recieve a diagnosis of ADHD. The kid was bored and made to think they were the problem. Pay sucks too. I'm almost done with my BA and got hired at 11.75 not too bad for a brand new job but it was my third in childcare and there were employees there for five years making 10.50! Not okay. It's all about money for management schedules mean nothing if the can combine rooms together! They have twisted me so much I don't know if I'll finish my BA in childcare now, I want a new career!
Pros
Food, sometimes
Cons
Everything else
Leave a review. Help people like you.
I honestly don't even know where to begin. I never worked at at job that needed to fill a position so quickly to just end up not needing me anymore. I worked a good amount of hours in the beginning of my employment making good money while I was in training. After I finished my training and got my certificates, my paychecks started to go down and so did my hours. I honestly don't know why she used me if she was actually over staffed but hey it's whatever. I worked there for 3 months and moved onto another job. I was only working 4 hour days 3 times a week. From working 40 hours a week to 12 hours I definitely needed to move on and im glad I did.
Pros
the adorable children
Cons
overstaffed, underpaid, unorganized
Co-workers aren't nice to eachother, bosses like some workers and don't like others and it's obvious.
The workers don't like the kids and are often really mean to them.

Excelente lugar de trabajo, ambiente de paz, trabajo en equipo. Todo el personal desde la Directora y su staff muy eficientes y muy colaboradores
Wouldn’t recommend working here to anyone. Management and higher ups treat employees and children like they’re just numbers and replaceable at all times. Don’t speak up about how you feel about certain things or you MOST DEFINITELY WILL BE RETALIATED AGAINST.
Pros
Kids are awesome!
Cons
They don’t care about you.
Not a fan of the company and the management team. Co workers are rude to each other and there is no togetherness as a team I wouldn’t recommend working here
I have witnessed many awful ways they treated the staff, what they accused the staff of, they share private employee matters (why needing time off, vacations and appointments) and old director was fired before I left.

Kids were watched, treated the best they could be under the guidance of teachers and director. They had plenty of indoor and outdoor room to play.

Staff needs more education when it comes to children with special needs.

It’s a good place to work for a few months to bring home a paycheck.

Take a tour, ask questions , get a feel for yourself and then make a decision based on what is best for your family.
Pros
Lots of room to play, outdoor space is amazing, staff works hard and loves children
Cons
Past management, price, processed food, lack of organic food and adapting to staff’s needs
Thsi place only cares about themselves and not their employees or the children. They barely feed the kids enough food. They over work their employees and dont pay them enough. They lie and go back on their word and are not reliable. The center director now is rude and barely does anything and has her assistant center director do more work. She prioritizes her own days off over others and comes in late all the time. The move you from rooms all the time, you are working 8 or more hours a day. And then they ask you to come in early and then u arrive but they tell you not clock In and wait until they needed you. Barely any vacations or days off and no sick days. Even if your kids are sick, they dont care they still need you to be at work. This place will make you go home crying very frequently.
Pros
Some of the kids, fun to teach them
Cons
Overworked, underpaid, high stress, no flexibility. No help from supervisor, lies and go back on their words, no materials for curriculum
I basically taught myself the many roles that and AD has due to the fact that I did not get the training that was necessary for me to do my job.
It was very frustrating.

I have a lot of time and effort to making the center I was at the best it could be, but in return I was just another employee.

Upper management definitely showed favoritism towards other center/directors.
At my center they’re so understanding and willing to work with your everyday life needs/schedule. I have never worked for someone so caring of their employees this is exactly how it should be. I’ve only been there a few months but I’ve dealt with some things personally and they’ve been there for me and have made sure I was okay and just really genuinely cared about my well being. That shows a lot.
Pros
Hours, pay, management
Cons
Hour breaks so your day is longer
The director and assistant director never helped anyone. They would move people around just so they wouldn’t have to go into a classroom. They talked down on their staff.
This job taught me a lot, definitely loved the students & families. Wouldn't recommend doing it long term if you can't handle stressful situations well. Great place to work if you're in college for teaching degree, my center was flexible with college students.
Management is horrible. They only care about money not the children or the staff. They don’t care about children being sick, they let them come to school sick. They do not clean the school very well. It’s so dirty.
Work/Life balance is okay, you don't really take your work home with you but the stress from the job will definitely follow you home. Teachers pay for a lot of the supplies needed for the class, despite directors advising you to tell them what you need for your classrooms. Been working here for over a year and half and have only gotten a small .02% raise!!! The children bring you lots of joy, but the stress and amount of work you have to do is not worth the little pay.
Pros
children bring you joy
Cons
Very little pay with little opportunites for raise
I did have a bad experience when I was an employee at one location but other then that I would Recommend this company to all my friends and family. It is a really good company.
Underpaid and highly stressful job. Full of idiots and unqualified people. Don’t work here. There are better ways to use your childcare education with the public schools.
Good place to get experience.
Recommended for students to getting experience.

Enjoyed it while i was there. The kids were the best thing to look forward to seeing, although management was difficult and alot of turnover still o good place.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight