Kindly Care Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Client Onboarding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Remote WorkJanuary 23, 2019
Work and life balance was great. Work some weekends. Great place to learn new skills such as sales and operations. Very motivational and kind work environment and culture. A start-up company, so many changes and new processes. You work remotely, so there are very many advantages to working with Kindly Care.
Pros
Remote work, great schedules and pay
Cons
No benefits, independent contractor, working some weekends
I like Company
Aide Assistant (Current Employee) –  League City, TXDecember 28, 2018
I like it that they call and check to make sure every thing is going good. If I need to ask questions I can. I like my clinits. I will continue working for this company.
Pros
Sounds good
Cons
My shifts are short so far dont need a break.
Very good
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 22, 2018
Kindly care what is my favorite job I like the person I was working with and a management was very good they pay me good salary the pemi day off I really love it kindly care
Don't waste your time
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sonoma, CADecember 20, 2018
Don't waste your time with this company. They want your Social Security Number BEFORE you are even hired and then you go to an interview and don't get hired and they have all of your most sensitive information.
Pros
Cons
They want your SSN before hiring
great flexibility
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Palestine, TXSeptember 15, 2018
Your supervisor is either the patient or the patients guardian. Hours are flexible and you can negotiate your own pay. Communication isn't that great with the people at kindly care just because I am in Texas and they are in California. They take taxes out so that is a plus for me. You get to work with awesome families!
Pros
very flexible hours and direct deposit
Cons
communication with kindly care isn't that great
We grow, make a difference and have fun here!
Matching Agent (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 8, 2018
I will always be thankful to be part of this team and company. It is the best working environment I have ever been to. People are just helpful, encouraging, respectful and kind. 1 year ago, I and a couple of newbies were trained and days later, I learned that he is the CEO of the company! From the CEO to our managers, team leaders and agents from different departments, they are all approachable. We have weekly meetings and they encourage us to share our setbacks and thoughts on how to improve things. Another great thing about this company is, the management is focused on providing the best experience to both clients and caregivers. This is a place where you can grow, make a difference and have fun all at the same time!
positive
matching representative (Former Employee) –  united statesSeptember 5, 2018
great environment, everyone is always willing to help
Great customer service
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 21, 2018
I work 3 hours aday , looking to add another client soon No benefits is a downer . Customer service is the best always friendly and quick to help you . Great company to work for .
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Hours
Wonderful Company Culture and Place to Work
Payroll Unit (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2018
Kindly Care has an excellent company culture, and that extends throughout all departments and management levels. It is very rewarding to be able to help clients ease through the process of needing care.
The name Kindly Care says it all!
Payroll Lead (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 30, 2018
It is wonderful to work with people who only want the best for you. Its not just about the company succeeding but the employees succeeding as well. I started in January 2017 and have worked in several different departments within the company. They are flexible and will work with your schedule. They also promote within the company.
BEST Company I've worked for - hands down!
Payroll Department (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 30, 2018
I have never felt more engaged, and motivated, as well as supported and able to come up with ideas and challenge the popular thought process. Everyone is encouraged to share their thoughts and ideas, it is truly the definition of a Team environment, the CEO and CTO are so approachable and willing to hear feedback, it's unreal! Love, love, love it!
Great company!!!!
Employee (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 27, 2018
Good salary and great people. I like the people, the environment and the culture. I will stay in the company for as long as they need me. I enjoy every moment in the company.
Awesome
Payroll Unit (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 26, 2018
The caliber of employees are amazing! I’ve noticed it and our clients noticed it as well. Highquality employees produce high-quality results. Plus work is more enjoyable if everyone is working hard. Kindly Care has a good and positive atmosphere to work in and what we are doing is very interesting and exciting. All of our employees are smart and creative. This is reflected in the work that we produce. I also appreciate that our company cares about the community and the environment and encourages us to do the same.
Kindly Care is awesome
Success Team (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 26, 2018
Kindly care is an awesome place to work in. People are very friendly, helpful, kind and fun to work with. The management and my other colleagues are approachable. I just love it here!
Awesome team!!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Home AgentJuly 26, 2018
Great company to work for!! Great people at all levels of the company. The work culture is nothing less than AWESOME, flexible working from home and nice people willing to help and work with you from all around the globe.
Kindly Care Love
Customer Success (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 24, 2018
Working with Kindly Care has been a great experience for me. I consider myself lucky to have found a company that I can grow with. Helping people on a daily basis is quite rewarding as well. I'd sincerely recommend working with Kindly Care, you will not regret it.
Pros
helping people, great work environment
Making a difference
Talent Department (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 24, 2018
I love what I do, Im making a difference by finding jobs to people who want to bring love and care to the elderly. Its a great work enviroment, you feel like you are part of a big family.
Working At Kindly
AP Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 23, 2018
Working at Kindly Care is really relaxed and I feel I am making a difference with the services we provide. Everyone I work with at this company knows their role well and is most efficient in their individual tasks.
Kindly care is super AWESOME!
Talent Department (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 23, 2018
I'am very thankful to be part of this company. they are amazing when it comes to pay rate, workloads, and schedules. They are very kind on approving leaves/timeoff. Overall, AWESOME!
A company built on kindness
Generalist (Current Employee) –  SF, CAJuly 23, 2018
I've been working at Kindly Care for over 6 months now and do not regret the decision to join. The work environment is great, everyone cares about what they are doing and ensures that kindness is always behind every action and decision that we make.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kindly Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight