Kindred at Home Employee Reviews

Found 1,577 reviews matching the search See all 1,581 reviews
Working with staff is great.
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLDecember 11, 2018
I enjoyed my employment at Kindred. I learned alot of new skills and made lasting friendships for which i am grateful. I can never repay the kindness and care.
December 14, 2018

We’re glad you had a great experience working with us. We appreciate you sharing your feedback.

I loved my job. Able to work remotely reviewing the oasis and providing coding for specific branches in mississippi, tennessee and alabama.
Utilization Review Specialist (Current Employee) –  WORKED REMOTEDecember 9, 2018
My supervisor is awesome, provides education and support. The best thing is working from home and normal hours were somewhat flexible. Always available to assigned branches until 5 pm. My assigned branches were awesome and great to work with everyday.
December 13, 2018

We’re glad you had a great experience working with us. We appreciate your sharing your feedback with us.

Utilization Review Specialist (Current Employee) –  homeDecember 9, 2018
The clinical coding team is being eliminated otherwise I would love to continue working with them. I was given autonomy to work independently. Productivity was very fair and the pay was very acceptable.

Not worth it
INTAKE COORDINATOR HOME HEALTH (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 9, 2018
The most enjoyable part is working remotely from home. Hardest part is you work until the work is done which cuts into your personal time. You have absolutely no growth in this company. Management is chatty.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low pay, benefits, hours and horrible management
December 10, 2018

We do not wish for any employee experience to be a negative one. We can be reached at experience@kindredathome.com to talk to you about your experience. Or you may call our compliance hotline at 1-800-359-7412 to report your concerns. Thank you, Eric B. , Director, Kindred at Home.

my paycheck
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARDecember 8, 2018
The local office and corporate cannot seem to get my check int my bank..it is like no one cares. I am being forced to trust and wait on the mail. I am so tired of this and I am tempted to quit.
Pros
Cons
check
December 9, 2018

]We do not wish for any employee experience to be a negative one. I can be reached at experience@kindredathome.com to talk to you about your experience. Or you may call our compliance hotline at 1-800-359-7412 to report this concern. Thank you, Mark M, Director, Kindred at Home

horrible work place
ctc (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVDecember 8, 2018
the workplace in the office were back stabbers--always complaining and lying to upper management (area director) to get someone removed or fired. Not enough work to go around. You have people that work very hard there and some that just do enough to get by. Some are team players but there are those that is all about them. I don't think its appropriate for the area manager to be buddies and take to lunch hourly employee that employee is snitching on employees she doesn't like.
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
terrible workplace--harrassment
December 9, 2018

Thank you for reaching out to let us know your experience. Would you be willing to talk with our team? The impact of sharing your concerns is crucial to the future experience of other employees. I can be reached at experience@kindredathome.com or you can call our compliance hotline at 1-800-359-7412 to report your concerns. Thank you, Mark M., Director, Kindred at Home

Family atmosphere
RN Manager of Clinical Practice (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 6, 2018
Good company to work for. The Executive director and regional director at the time I was working there were very supportive of staff and middle management.
December 7, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your experience working on our team.

Great Company Overall
Field Clinician (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLDecember 5, 2018
Great company with the right local managers in place. When that changes, things can be VERY different. Overall, a great company to work for. The pay is great.
Pros
Flexibility, Pay
Cons
Culture shifts with new managers
December 7, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your experience working on our team.

Good place to work for
LPN (Current Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLDecember 5, 2018
Kindred is a great company to work for, they offer a fair salary and provide with the conditions needed to carry out and perform in a correct manner the LPN job.
December 7, 2018

We’re glad you have had a great experience working at Kindred at Home. Every member of our team contributes to the successes of our patients and their families.

Horrible
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GADecember 3, 2018
This company is the worst one I have ever worked for. They can’t keep nurses on staff in Sandy Spings Ga. There is no off time. You are always charting or correcting charting or calling the MD over and over to get a name of a person to add to the chart. The scheduling is never done the night before. You get a schedule at noon then they expect you to reach full production in half the time. The amount of hours you put in divided by the pay you make 15.00 an hour. There charting is repetitive ya have to get consents in the computer filled out then fill out the paper copy to leave in the home . The system is old and not user friendly. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. There is a revolving door for nurses due to the never ending work load. They’re patient care is horrible.
Pros
Cons
Take your pick
December 4, 2018

Thank you for reaching out to let us know your experience. Would you be willing to talk with our team? The impact of sharing your concerns is crucial to the future experience of other employees. I can be reached at experience@kindredathome.com, or you can call our compliance hotline at 1-800-359-74 12 if you prefer to remain anonymous. Thank you, Eric B, Director, Kindred at Home

All they talked about is drugs in the office
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 1, 2018
I liked working with the patients. But the managers has no clue of what they was doing. They dont care about their employees. Very rude ti their employees.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional
December 2, 2018

Thank you for reaching out to let us know your experience. Would you be willing to talk with our team? The impact of sharing your concerns is crucial to the future experience of other employees. I can be reached at experience@kindredathome.com, or you can call our compliance hotline at 1-800-359-7412 if you prefer to remain anonymous. Thank you, Mark M, Director, Kindred at Home

Ok
Care Team Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALNovember 27, 2018
Overall this was a pretty flexible position, I enjoyed working with my co-workers for the most part. I feel management is lacking business leadership skills and could greatly benefit from some leadership training.
December 13, 2018

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your experience. It goes without saying, but our employees play a critical role in helping Kindred deliver quality care. I can be reached at experience@kindredathome.com to discuss this further. Providing your contact information will help expedite our communication. If you prefer to remain anonymous and report your concerns, call our compliance hotline at 1-800-359-7412. Thank you, Amanda H, Director, Kindred at Home

Home Health RN
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 25, 2018
I have no review good or bad of this company. I was a part of a local branch for only a short time after Kindred purchased Gentiva and it would not be fair for me to offer opinions on the company

Work
SR Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCNovember 25, 2018
I love my current job at Kindred at home, don't intend on leaving just supplementing my income at this time due to cuts being placed on our current pay.

Very good company.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 21, 2018
Really good company. They were always good to their staff. Loved every patient i had their! Good PTO there. Really good pay. Good office staff. Would definitely go back.
Pros
everything
December 9, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. We value every piece of feedback we receive and we know it takes time out of your busy day to complete.

never worked for Kindred
Business Office Manager/Admission Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHNovember 16, 2018
I have never worked for Kindred, I am not sure how this ended up for me to do a review on it If this is talking about Odyssey Hospice it was an enjoyable place to work
December 13, 2018

Management that cares makes the difference
Undisclosed (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVNovember 15, 2018
Working here has been fantastic, they recognize and value their employees, management actively seeks to retain their employees by seeking to have a well thought out training program, an extended orientation period and frequent employee appreciation events or treats.
I do wish mileage was calculated differently and that we were paid for miles for the first visit of the day (if it’s 22 miles to the office from home but 36 miles to the patients home you would get paid for 14 miles) I also wish we were paid mileage at the federal rate. We put a lot of miles on our cars and the upkeep is expensive.
Pros
Branch recognizes employees, company hires ahead, management is supportive
Cons
mileage pay could be better

Passionate work
Customer Service/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALNovember 15, 2018
I loved working here. It was hard work but an overall fulfilling job. The hardest part of the job was knowing that more often then not you were going to lose your patient. The enjoyable part of the job was being able to bring joy to a patient during their last days.
Pros
freedom
Cons
wear and tear on your vehicle
November 16, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience working on our team. We appreciate you sharing feedback.

Stay Away
Management (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 15, 2018
The management does not care about quality of the care provided to the patients. They have a lot of managers who are not qualified for their jobs and some who promote hostile work environments that management does nothing about.
Pros
Company in several states
Cons
Poor culture which management does not care to change
November 16, 2018

We’d love to learn more about your experience. We know your input is critical to any potential improvements we need to make. Please reach out experience@kindredathome.com. Thank you, Eric B, Director, Kindred at Home.

Kindred
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LANovember 14, 2018
Traveling from house to house to provide treatment and services to home bound patients. I learned to individualize care to suit patient and family in each unique situation. Management allowed us to work independently, but remained approachable about concern and questions. The hardest part of my job was having success with all treatment and interventions in a home setting where patient are apt to be more noncompliant. The most enjoyable part of the my job is getting know the patient personally.
Pros
Flexiblity
Cons
Computer charting
November 16, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kindred at Home. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight