Kinetic Personnel Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fast pace, competitive
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 16, 2018
The manager was always extremely fast on replying to any questions I had theu each via email. I recommend seeking employment thru this agency. Honest and respectful.
Great Communication
Machine Shop Floater (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 22, 2018
Good communication with employees and numerous job options. Very helpful with questions and concerns Will continue to work with Kinetic whenever possible.
worked for Quality Aluminum Forge
Cnc machinist (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 30, 2015
set up, operate and edit programs on two 5 axis mills, a Mori Seiki DMU 50 and Okk. I ran aerospace parts had to do first article on the first part make changes if any then run another one and give it to inspection
productive and assembler
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 15, 2015
my first thing at work to start our job material we build what tools we had to use prepare it all
learned how to work at a fast pace and helped others
I became a team leader and trained employees how to build our materials
I learned how to work with a group of us and the hardest part of the job was making sure we build everything correct inspected ever single one the most enjoyable part of the job see my boss smile happy with our work
face pace training was not good
Part Puller (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 20, 2015
did not like how the lead trained his new employees little training on the first day. the lead talked alot instead of doing his job but yet he would yell at you if your not doing your job fast enough. Also if you worked for the agence you had to work ten hours no over time until the 11th hour witch was mandatory you stayed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinetic Personnel Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Kinetic Personnel Group Inc. Reviews by Location