Kinetico Incorporated Employee Reviews

Stressful work place, strict numbers per day
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Newbury, OHSeptember 26, 2018
Overall not a horrible place to work. Nice people with a family like atmosphere. If you miss a day when you’re back everyone will ask how you were and if you’re okay. But there are some very bad management here if you have any type of health issues. I personally experienced it first hand. Getting told not to have any seizures so I could actually work then getting terminated the day my doctors put my on light duty. I got told if you can’t be at the two places I want you to work then I don’t want you here your fired. It’s not a horrible place but definitely not the best either I’d try to get a different job before working here.
Pros
Free lunches, for the most part flexible hours
Cons
Extremely fast, some bad management, out of parts a lot
It was too far away to sustain
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Canal Winchester, OHJanuary 2, 2019
I don't really know what to say except it was kind of depressing to work there. It was dark inside, and slow, and boring as a receptionist. Almost no one comes in and I was rarely introduced to repeat/important people until the 3rd or 4th time they were there. And it is way outside of Columbus.
Fast paced, Friendly People
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Newbury, OHMay 28, 2018
The people were nice depending on what shift you are on you all become like a family, the manager is amazing and they listen to you. It gets hot in the summer but a plus to that is your always drinking water so u lose weigh like crazy plus there's a gym onsite if u want to use it 😀. I could always bring up jugs to fill them up since my water at home is not drinkable awesome perk!
Pros
Gym, Unlimited Bottled Water Supply
Cons
Gets Very Hot, Hrs Depending on Shift
Good company with strong future
Manufacturing Generalist (Current Employee) –  Newbury, OHOctober 24, 2012
I work in assembly currently after being demoted instead of laid off in November of 2008. I know mostly everything about building most of their products and can easily use the inventory system to look up part numbers and get parts for co-workers. It is a mostly fun environment and easy going but we have a strong work ethic and are able to get our production done as a team easily. It isn't a difficult job but it doesn't offer much challenge. I enjoy knowing my job and I get along easily with most of my co-workers. The management is strong and supports us effectively.
Pros
occasional free lunches, community service day, and a perfect attendence bonus
Cons
not challenging for me and doesn't offer much advancement currently
Great foundational learning environment
Market Research Intern (Current Employee) –  Newbury, OHApril 10, 2018
Kinetico is a growing company that truly cares about the employees. I was extremely fortunate to intern at the company for quite some time. My manager is excellent and the people are incredible.
I like Kinetico
Network Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Newbury, OHAugust 12, 2017
It's a nice place to work. They are a family oriented company. I don't wish to leave but I feel that financially it the best option. They treat everyone well.
Productive and fun place to work.
Regional Dealer Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Newbury, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Improving your water treatment quality, every day.

Good people & Great team atmosphere!