Kineticom Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Staffing company
Sr. RF Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 17, 2018
Staffing company.Good company to work with. passionate about building effective, flexible workforces for companies in the Information and Communication Technology Industry — and helping job seekers build rewarding, successful careers in the U.S. and Canada.
Excellent Job Assistance
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 11, 2017
This is a great company to work for. They provide benefits for contractors, which is something many other contracting companies don't offer. HR went out of their way to make sure I had all documents necessary and didn't miss any deadlines. This is an awesome company to work for and I would work for them again in a heartbeat.
Pros
Benefits, pay, accessibility
Good Company
Project Manager/ Materials Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 4, 2016
Good company to work with. They work for you very well and communication back and forth is great. Great benefits, and great people. They always make sure you are taken care of and always quick to respond.
Excellent benefits and exceptional talent care
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 29, 2015
I greatly enjoyed my time with Kineticom and Alcatel-Lucent. My talent care agent was constantly in touch to make sure I never wanted for anything and was always able to perform my job duties to the best of my ability. I look forward to working with them again in the future.
Pros
Gas and Cell phone reimbursement as well as great benefits
Cons
Wireless communications industry seasonal work
Great Company To Work For!
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJune 22, 2015
They were really great! If you had a problem; they did everything that they could to help you! They were extremely organized.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
provides great support as necessary
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LaMarch 12, 2015
great place to work with flexible hours, a good management team, and overall good co-workers. I was able to interface with other employees in different areas of the United States
Wireless Telecom
Field Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensbore NCFebruary 5, 2015
Not a bad job the pay was good and they kept me busy. I did a lot of travel with the company but everything was paid for. this is all I have to say at this point do not understand why indeed.com insisted on me writing a review. I am trying to find a job to take care of my family and they want me to take time out of my job searching to fill out some stupid review?
Fun and productive environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 4, 2015
Thankful for the time at Kineticom. Great staff and even better managers. British influenced staff that provided and great work/life balance.
Pros
Manaement
Cons
Small work space
Productive Recruiting Company
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 17, 2014
I have worked with Kineticom for 2 years and have always been on top of things when I needed any assistance or any changes.
Enjoyment on a stick
Sr. Field Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 16, 2014
Loved the work. The management was great. I would definitely work for him again. The HR support was great. The other employees were great to work with. Support from everyone was great. This position ended when the Contract was pulled due to another market's problems.
Great support team
Lease Specialist (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAApril 10, 2014
The team at Kineticom is amazing. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for work.
Great job opportunity to develop skill set and grow.
Site Acquisition Lead (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTFebruary 14, 2014
My experience with Kineticom has been positive. Being new to contract work was an adjustment. Personnel with Kineticom are quick to respond, good with follow-up, and seen to genuinely have my best interests at heart. My current project is nearing it's end and my recruiter is seeking new opportunities for me. I enjoy the relationship. Good team put together here, will be sad to see project end, but new adventures and opportunities await.
Pros
Very good pay, job mathing to skillset, great communication with Kineticom staff.
Cons
Benefits are very limited, especially if you have a family. I do have an ok dental plan.
There is only security if you do a good job.
Wireless Contractor - Cellular Implementation (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 13, 2013
I am in a contract role which allows me to see multiple Contract Companies. I have seen the differences in hiring, support and pay. They are as good as any and better than many when it comes to hiring or getting you contracts. Pay is competitive but the support they provide really makes them stand out in the crowd. I am about to finish my contract and they are already looking for my next contract assignment. I have no complaints with my experiences with them and would love it if they are successful in identifying my next one. I would stay with them. They also pay for holidays where other contract companies only pay if you work the day. This is an outstanding benefit compared to their competition.
driver
Driver/Assistant (Former Employee) –  baltimore, mdMay 9, 2013
Employed as a contract driver and assistant working with a wireless testing engineer. We travel specific routes as well as free routes, driving in excess of 1,000 miles per week in vans/SUVs/cars in the DC / MD / VA areas, as well as PA /DE / WV to test new cell phone strengths.
Pros
great pay for job good benifits
Cons
contract sometimes ends with out notice becouse of no co worker.
very rewarding work
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMay 3, 2013
builds Sprint, Metro Pcs, US Cellular, Cricket, and Verizon.
properly run, dress, form, secure and sew all cabling in a switch or cabinet. DUL & mini-link software upgrades via FTTP
Quality Control of finished cabinets and Green Light testing.
Pros
Working with hands
Cons
short breaks
Various workings in the Telecomm industry
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 16, 2012
I'm in a warehouse office of a large telecomm/ cellular provider.
They are always there to answer any questions. Any issues arise, and they are jumping to help you.
Overall- great company.
Pros
decent wages, decent work environment, great management/helping team