Kinetix Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Metric driven to a fault
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 6, 2018
Work-life balance is not something that is worried about at all with Kinetix. Their objective is for you to make them as much money as possible and they will micromanage you to death to get it even if you have proven yourself repeatedly.
Great for Recruiters
HR & Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2018
Your career will have the most legs if you are directly recruiting. This isn't good or bad, just what it is. They are the lifeline and things orbit around them. That said, the company is great to work for and I'd recommend it for any talent seekers looking for an interesting experience.
Great Company and Teammates
Fire Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 4, 2018
Good Management.
Always have the proper tools, Equipment and PPE
Management let you complete your task with out micro-managing.
Good Teammates and Facilities
Cons
Contracts. Never know if you will have a job every 3 or 4 years
Slow-paced and healthy environment
Front Desk Assistant/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Holly Springs, GAJanuary 26, 2018
Management was too laid back, somewhat unprofessional at times. There wasn't a hard part about this job it was mainly working in a fitness gym and overseeing customers who came and making sure their time there was good. Easiest part was cleaning and care giving for the kids.
Great place to work!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2017
Kinetix is a fun, fast-paced, challenging company. Change happens fast and always makes for a dynamic environment. The people who work here are wonderful and the leadership team is responsive and open.
Pros
Benefits, Leadership, Culture
Cons
Frequent Change
Fun and relaxing workplace
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2017
I would describe a typical work day at this company as half fun and the other half work. The work environment was very easy-going and relaxed, something that was a huge change from my previous employers.
Ping Pong table in the break room!
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2016
Growing newer company with a rocker 80's culture! Fun, hip, work and play hard environment. To be honest, it was a little easy. With newer company's there's flexibility to create your own job as long as you have a killer sales pitch
Supportive and reliable
Financial Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 18, 2016
Kinetix' support,professionalism, and thorough research to find and place job seekers in their desired field and location deserves praise and gratitude.
Unprofessional environment
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 28, 2016
Save your time and energy by applying at a different organization. They are extremely unprofessional and dishonest. There is no consistency in the work environment and leadership is NOT on your side as much as they try to lead you to believe.
Pros
Cons
Awful leadership
Unprofessional at its best
Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2016
This company is not only unstructured but extremely unprofessional. Save the headache and apply somewhere else. Wish I would have read the reviews before applying.
Benefits
Cons
Where to start...
Excellent
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GaJanuary 22, 2015
Best place to work. Love the people and the environment. Would not change a thing
Supportive enviornment with a great corporate culture
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 17, 2015
This is a great place to work! Good people. Supportive environment. Great corporate culture.
Contractor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaApril 14, 2014
Completed various projects and assigments with various clients such as Boys and Girls Club of America Headquarters, Morehouse School of Medicine - Surgery Department and Atlanta Public Schools Procurement and Transportation Departments..

My co-workers always ranged depending on the client I was working with at the time and it was always entertaining, changing, diverse and fun. It obtained great experience and knowledge in Accounts Payable, hospital policies, procedures, Fleet Maintenance, Accounting, training development and distribution and Purchasing.
Pros
Variety
Cons
Inconsistent employment, mediocore pay
NOC Engineer Position
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 29, 2013
The recruiter called me in for an interview and the VP of the department was intemdated by my experience. He said to me, " You can take your years of Cisco knowledge and Master Degree and ball it up and throw it in the trash. How do that make you feel?" The VP is not looking for someone to grow into new roles or positions in the company.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, no growth in the company
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Doraville, GADecember 2, 2013
My work day was a pretty easy as far as getting my system up and running for the day. I learned to stay focused on my job duties and not make friends in the workplace. Management was always prepared and check on employees regularly as far system issues, personal request, and very understanding. My co-workers for the most part was team players, but some where negative individuals that would throw you under the bus just to get promoted so I stayed close to those who where honest individuals to stay away from trouble. The hardest part of the job was remembering all the services and products that the company had to offer because each call was different. The most enjoyable part of my job was completing the calls and assisting the customers.
Pros
Quite workplace and small department
Cons
Call center setup and location
Not organized
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  AtlantaNovember 26, 2013
Recruiter does not follow up with you to see if you are ok on new assignment. Communication has been horrible experience when assignment ended, I was told to call in but was not given telephone number to call.
They did not pay me on time just one thing after another. Low balled my pay.
Pros
Cons
No communication
Great agency to work with!
Candidate (Current Employee) –  AtlantaMarch 1, 2013
I really enjoyed working with the team at Kinetix to obtain my current role. Their recruiters are detailed and professional.
Pros
great recruiting team!
GREAT Management, Co-workers and Clean corporate workplace
Sorter/Packer /Batch handler/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 26, 2012
The job was to my knowledge and was a no-brainer when it came down to getting my work done. Supervision and management was strict but made sure you knew your job description very well. Was able to go to co-workers for advice and voluntary overtime was the most enjoyable part of my job. loved to work!
Pros
learned new ideas and voluntary overtime
Professional & Productive Company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2012
Agents were helpful at the time due to open position.
Regular 40 hour a week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinetix. Our community is ready to answer.