King's College Employee Reviews

Summary
Faculty (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 5, 2018
King's is a great place to work with excellent education benefits if you have children. The inflexibility in hours, though, is very challenging for those of us who have families to tend to.
Great Experience
Approved Clinical Instructor (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAFebruary 26, 2018
This was a very rewarding position. The management was excellent and very supportive and the students I worked with were very knowledgeable and professions. It was a pleasure to work with the students and guide them toward their profession.
King's College
Office of Career Planning, Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAFebruary 6, 2018
What an exceptional place to work! My role is temporary, but the work life balance is amazing. My co-workers were more than willing to collaborate on projects with me and assist when I needed help.
Good students, good environment
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJanuary 25, 2018
King's offers numerous Adjunct Instructor opportunities across all their offered majors, and these are great opportunities for those working in industry to give something back by helping prepare the next generation of professionals. To that end, King's administrators and full time faculty provide a supportive environment to its adjuncts, and the students are always a high caliber pleasure to work with!
Pros
Great learning culture, very nice campus
Cons
Acessing downtown campus can be challenging, depending on traffic
Sports Manager
Football Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJanuary 24, 2018
If you are into sports I would recommend this job for those who go to school or work in a sporting background. It's not about the sport but learning the recruitment process, film editing, sports plays, and filing.
Pros
Huge learning experience
Cons
Long sports game especially when traveling or when weather isn't cooperating
Great Work Environment
Student Aid (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJanuary 7, 2018
I am only a student aide at King's College during my time attending in order to make so extra money. I love working for the McGowan School of Business as a student aide to the Dean.
Great School, Great Internships
Intern (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PANovember 24, 2017
King's provides students with a lot of benefits for their career. One is providing quality on campus aid in finding internships. There are also a number of internships available directly on campus, which was my personal experience.
Very Professional
Education Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 26, 2017
This company prides themselves on their professionalism. They practice in business what they teach to their students each and every day. I'm thankful for all the professional experience I gained here at such a young age.
Good place to work but little room for advancement
Director of Financial Aid (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 16, 2017
Salary compared to other colleges in the area was low. Supervisor was wonderful to work for. She tried to communicate important issues with us. I was more involved in decision making and able to work independently. The work itself becomes very repetitive after so many years and you never feel like you get ahead. However, you are always learning something new because financial aid regulations always changing. People are cooperative and collegial.
A typical day at work
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 7, 2017
First thing in the morning I would check my phone messages and return the phone calls. Processed all the mail logged it into the correct student accounts. Tracked paper work that was missing from the student reach out to them to let them know what they were still missing. Did bulk mailing to student and parents

Want to know more about King's College?

Ask a question
Great Place to Work!
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 15, 2017
King's College is a fast paced environment where classes meet 5 days a week. King's is very focused on student success and translating that into job success. Fantastic Directors and Administration, very well organized and helpful.
Pros
Great Staff and Faculty
Cons
Fast Paced
awesome place for higher learning
Health and Wellness Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMarch 29, 2017
I learned that faith goes a long way. King's college Is a catholic institution but doesn't force its students and staff to partake in religious services.
Friendly and inviting college
Graduate Assistant Swim Coach (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 22, 2016
Great place to work and attend school. Some things need a different direction but the overall atmosphere of King's College is rare to find and hard to leave.
Perfect Place
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMay 14, 2016
Love this place! Love the people, the atmosphere, the generosity and the care that I've found.

I'm held responsible for making rounds when I'm on call/on duty. I'm also held responsible for creating programs that will bring a residential halls together to work as a community.
I'm responsible for ensuring the safety of students and those who visit them. If anything happens, I'm their first resource.

Everywhere you go, you'll feel at home - and I mean that! Professors know your name. Staff members know your name. Employees know who you are. You're not just another number!
Coworkers
Graduate Assistant Coach (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMay 4, 2016
Great co-workers who have become great friends. Flexible hours with regards to start time and end time. Allowed me to experience coaching at the collegiate level.
Pros
Flexible time schedule
Cons
Long weekend hours
very professional
Maintenance and Cleaning Manager (Former Employee) –  LondonApril 9, 2016
Very professional atmosphere, stressful at peak times of the year but great work environment anyway. It's huge responsibilties for the salary paid as well.
Pros
great management
Cons
stressful
Amazing experience at a college
Part-time Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 22, 2015
This experience was absolutely satisfying in every way and on every level. I taught arts and literature, as well as creative and composition writing to freshmen and sophomore students. The money wasn't great, but the experience was priceless.
Resident Assistant at King's College
Resident Assistant (RA) (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJanuary 24, 2015
As a Resident Assistant at King's College, I have become more confident and responsible as a young adult. The hardest parts about the job include: lots of training, and lots of reports to file. The most enjoyable part is gaining relationships and friendships with other RA's and your own residents.
King's College is a great place to work for.
Recruiting Coordinator,Co-Defensive Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJanuary 6, 2015
Coaching College Football, making recruiting phone calls. Helping young men become better in life.
Good learning experience
Cashier/Floral Clerk (Current Employee) –  Plains, PANovember 12, 2014
WAs a great way to get my hands dirty in the experience of radio. Very stressful but very rewarding,you get out what you put in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King's College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3