King of Pops Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Pop Slinger (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 26, 2018
King of Pops was a very relaxed environment! I really enjoyed the actual work and the people I worked with. Never a dull day but also not too much work went into it. If you are looking for a summer job, this is the place!
Pros
2 pops per shift longer than 4 hours, could take a chair for events lasting longer than 4 hours, integrity based
Cons
No real breaks when at an event, had to drive or be driven everywhere
Fun and creative
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 27, 2016
positive atmosphere where you get to learn a lot about responsibility. fulfilling to give back and to also be involved in local businesses.
Best work environment
OPERATIONS SHIFT LEADER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2016
Really relaxed work environment.Super fun and everyone is welcoming and nice. Can be stressful from time to time but it is worth it
Great group of hard working people
Turner Field Operational Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 6, 2016
A laid back work place with a hard working team that with the help of each other make a great team work, allowing the operations to run and be executed.
Pros
Great team
Cons
No benefits and no job security
Not Just a Popsicle Company
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 30, 2015
A typical day as a shift leader includes management of day to day operations within a team oriented environment. This includes ensuring punctuality for multiple events throughout the day and evening, money management of different forms of payment, and quickly solving any problems that might arise.
I've learned through my time with King of Pops that a healthy and friendly work environment makes ones job much more enjoyable and less like work.
Being a small business management is a very close group of individuals who are very involved with the entire scope of the company.
My coworkers have become some of my closest friends in and outside the work place. We have built a system of interpersonal relationships that results in mutual understanding and support for everybody involved.
The hardest part of my job is difficult to pinpoint. I would say that because the business is smaller that at times resources are not as easily accessible as they would be in a larger business setting.
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have been able to form a personal connection with almost all of my coworkers. The message that our company delivers is to bring positivity to everybody that we interact with and we bring that not only to our customers but to each other as well.