Kingdom Care Learning Center Employee Reviews

Nurturing workplace that accommodates flexible staff schedules
Toddler Teacher (Current Employee) –  Bridgeville, PAAugust 8, 2018
I LOVE my job here at Kingdom Care! I have been with the company for a little over a year now. I can honestly say I am truly blessed to have this position.

I have seen some staff come and go, throughout the past year: some of them were wonderful to work with, while others did not contribute to the team-like atmosphere that the center depends on.
When there is not team-like spirit amongst us, that is what makes work difficult; not the management, or the parents, or the children- we do it to each other.

I love spending time with the children each and every day. I know most of them as individuals, and have come to know their families as well. Watching the children in my class grow and graduate to the next room is so satisfying.

I have worked in 3 other childcare centers during my teaching career, and this is truly the place to be.
Pros
Management works well with staff and is flexible in scheduling; vacation, sick, and personal time are all offered; benefits are offered; overtime is offered weekly
Cons
lunch breaks are unpaid
Nurturing workplace that accommodates flexible staff schedules
Toddler Teacher (Current Employee) –  Bridgeville, PAMay 1, 2018
I have been employed here for over 5 years now, and truly believe that this is a great workplace.

What makes this place incredible is the families and children that I get to work with every day. They appreciate my role as an early childhood professional.

Also, management bends over backwards to accommodate our (admittedly) needy schedules. Occasionally, they do fill in for us in the classroom, if and when it's needed. Also, they have done a wonderful job in eliminating toxic attitudes of past employees, as well replacing and training them with professional and nurturing teachers. Teachers are paid for their annual training times, and there are competitive raises on your anniversary.
Pros
Flexible schedules, Weekly planning time offered to all lead teachers, Healthcare (management is looking into vision/dental/short-term disability options), Paid vacation time & holidays, Cooperative and helpful management
Cons
30 min lunch breaks
High stressful long hours
Lead Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Bridgeville, PAApril 24, 2018
On a regular bases at Kindgom Care we would be understaffed. There would be scrambling of teachers and kids to meet the room ratios. Hardly any bathroom breaks so you would have to hold it. The managment would stay in the office and only come out to observe and make changes to schedules and classrooms. The only good thing about working there was being able to make lesson plans and watch the kids learn and grow.
Pros
Working with children
Cons
Unsupportive Managment
Good Families Horrible Work Environment
Pre-K Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fayette, PAMarch 28, 2018
I worked over my scheduled shift everyday. Classrooms were over crowded with limited resources. The workplace culture is HORRIBLE bosses and staff that gossip about children, their families, and other staff members. Under-qualified teachers are running classrooms. When one staff member calls off the whole center is scrambling because every classroom is at or above capacity. Front staff stays locked in their office leaving the staff feeling unsupported in their rooms. The students and families are amazing and deserve better care for the money they are paying for their children to attend there.
Pros
can make more money via overtime, good families
Cons
under-staffed, limited resources, demanding hours
I look working around kids of all ages
Day Care Counselor (Current Employee) –  1350 blair drive Odenton MarylandApril 20, 2017
Am good at what I do I work experience for over 10 years I always come to work on time and I'm easy to get a long with I work well with others I love working overtime if needed I come to work everyday I never miss a date I love working with kids of all age I also work with high school kids I enjoy ta. king the kids to the park and to see a movie
Pros
Always on work on time
Cons
Just work well with others
Flexible scheduling, friendly staff
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Bridgeville, PANovember 20, 2015
The managerial staff at Kingdom Care Learning Center were incredibly flexible with scheduling and accommodating scheduling requests. Additionally, the teachers and assistant teachers are very friendly and passionate about their jobs.
Fun yet sometimes stressful work environment.
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Bridgeville, PAJanuary 23, 2015
Implementing lesson plans and taking care of children. Playing games, reading, art projects, music, and circle time are part of daily activities.
Pros
Fun if you love working with children
Cons
Short staffed, stressful, long hours
very fun place to work
Administrative/Front Office (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 19, 2013
love kids, very great place to learn more about children, i enjoy watching and helping kids learn
Pros
close to home
Cons
less hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingdom Care Learning Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Kingdom Care Learning Center Reviews by Location